Page 172 of 772 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Chris Claremont looking at the tweet

right lololol.

you are so spot on its like fans don't know the TRUE history of these characters. Storm debuted as a powerful character in full control of her powers who was worshipped as a goddess. She would go on and lead the xmen powerless. The same can't be said of many of the other characters. I'm not gone trash another character to prop storm because the evidence speaks for itself. no gimmicks, no tricks, no retcons Storm always was and is the goddess of the xmen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    right lololol.

you are so spot on its like fans don't know the TRUE history of these characters. Storm debuted as a powerful character in full control of her powers who was worshipped as a goddess. She would go on and lead the xmen powerless. The same can't be said of many of the other characters. I'm not gone trash another character to prop storm because the evidence speaks for itself. no gimmicks, no tricks, no retcons Storm always was and is the goddess of the xmen.
    100% Facts
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Thank you phoenix. It happens and I can't say I'm surprised by it. The xmen are known for their powerful women. I dont have issues with other fans' favorite characters until misinformation is used to denigrate the All-Goddess. However, thank you for always being polite and a friend beloved!!
    i'll be back. I'm finna go drag him/her

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    i'll be back. I'm finna go drag him/her
    oh no lololol please be nice
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Do you guys think Ororo should have cat eyes or no?

I like the vertical slit pupils, but they are not essential to me.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Do you guys think Ororo should have cat eyes or no?
    definitely the cat eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Stop...scratch head,,,wonder if this person has ever read the X-Men.
    Same here, what kind of bullshit "argument" is this I have to ask, is this person an actual fan or a poser? I'm a lifelong X-Men fan who has always (easily) placed Storm in my top three. My top three female X-Men are -

1.) Storm
    2.) Jean Grey
    3.) Rogue
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I have to say that storm is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. She has been throwing them hands and carrying the team consistently. I would list my favorites like magik and either cyclops or storm second. Storm working on getting first though lol

The only thing, I know is that Storm is always there to pick up the pieces. When the aftermath of Jean comes to bare by either dying, disappearing, having a mental break down or getting taken over by the Phoenix force. Resulting in the team having to deal with two leader figures, sulking as they focus more on Gray. Then the mission or at times mutants in general. While trying to figure out how to survive and stop the Phoenix.
    Last edited by OblivionX33; 03-30-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Fantastic Member

I find it completely fascinating and baffling that when a minority is placed on top of anything somehow it is always political, someone pushing an agenda, or someone throwing something in your face. However, the constant boosting (power boosting included) and endless value promotion of the status quo is not seen as such...make it make sense. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I find it completely fascinating and baffling that when a minority is placed on top of anything somehow it is always political, someone pushing an agenda, or someone throwing something in your face. However, the constant boosting (power boosting included) and endless value promotion of the status quo is not seen as such...make it make sense. SMH.
    Exactly. It's always the same bullshit excuses. This was discussed a bit in the where are the other black xmen thread. I too always wonder WHEN exactly is it ok to show minorities prominently and successfully before it becomes forced etc like you said in some people's opinion. It's such a ridiculous thing to say and just further highlights the privilege white characters ALWAYS get and they never have to think about it or second guess it.

I remember when Blackn Panther came out some were pissed that Shuri was shown as smarter than Tony. Again, they said it was pandering and other such nonsense. I then asked one of them when could you show a black person being smarter than a white person and not have it come off as pandering? What scenario would be "acceptable" in their eyes? They couldn't answer because it would have revealed how utterly stupid and nonsensical their complaint was.

Fantastic Member

I think Storms godhood will be very important in showing the extent of her true power. Although storm is an omega level mutant, she’s always held back because she doesn’t want to destroy the natural balance of weather on earth. With her magic god abilities she will likely be able to create magical weather like Thor and that weather wont interfere with earth’s natural climate.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

...and so the idiotic and irrelevant "competition" continues.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionX33 View Post
    The only thing, I know is that Storm is always there to pick up the pieces. When the aftermath of Jean comes to bare by either dying, disappearing, having a mental break down or getting taken over by the Phoenix force. Resulting in the team having to deal with two leader figures, sulking as they focus more on Gray. Then the mission or at times mutants in general. While trying to figure out how to survive and stop the Phoenix.
    There is No stopping the Phoenix! Bwwaaahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Yeah, it makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Exactly. It's always the same bullshit excuses. This was discussed a bit in the where are the other black xmen thread. I too always wonder WHEN exactly is it ok to show minorities prominently and successfully before it becomes forced etc like you said in some people's opinion. It's such a ridiculous thing to say and just further highlights the privilege white characters ALWAYS get and they never have to think about it or second guess it.

I remember when Blackn Panther came out some were pissed that Shuri was shown as smarter than Tony. Again, they said it was pandering and other such nonsense. I then asked one of them when could you show a black person being smarter than a white person and not have it come off as pandering? What scenario would be "acceptable" in their eyes? They couldn't answer because it would have revealed how utterly stupid and nonsensical their complaint was.
    Unfortunately, some people do not want to accept others, even in comic books!

I like Shuri being smarter than Tony. And he probly never even knew of her. Tony always thinks he knows everything. But Shuri surprised him.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I think Storms godhood will be very important in showing the extent of her true power. Although storm is an omega level mutant, she’s always held back because she doesn’t want to destroy the natural balance of weather on earth. With her magic god abilities she will likely be able to create magical weather like Thor and that weather wont interfere with earth’s natural climate.
    Hmmn. Can Storm do this with magic now?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!