Page 2 of 772 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thank goodness you didn't say "big plans". I would have really been worried.
    actually I think the words used were big plans lol

edit: I was wrong it wss big things lol

https://www.gamesradar.com/expect-so...ckman-in-2021/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-01-2021 at 05:48 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So how long till Arrako drops the hammer on Wakanda?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    That's the last thing i want to see, a group of ancient African mutants going after the most advanced nation on Earth that is filled with Africans. I honestly feel the people of Arrako would respect the people of wakanda more than they would the mutants of Krakoa given their stances are sort of similar.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I agree. The Arakkii might respect Wakandans for their "strength" because of their history of never being defeated.
    And why would they even want to? Why single out Wakanda when it's clear they may have an issue with all humans, in general?
    If anything, speculatively speaking, I can see Krakoans/X-Men fighting against Arakkii to defend humans.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I agree. The Arakkii might respect Wakandans for their "strength" because of their history of never being defeated.
    And why would they even want to? Why single out Wakanda when it's clear they may have an issue with all humans, in general?
    If anything, speculatively speaking, I can see Krakoans/X-Men fighting against Arakkii to defend humans.
    Exactly. If i were to pinpoint any place the Arraki might want to destroy based on what's happening currently in the comics it would be Russia for coming eventually at them or the U.S but wakanda don't even bother mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I'll have to agree with the others and ask why would Arrako attack Wakanda?

Arrako is out of the picture for now and there looks to be trouble brewing between the Quiet Council and the X-Men led by the Summers/Grey consortium.

BANNED

arakkoans aren't by nature expansionists, it took a prophecy to test Genesis arrogance to have them venture deeper into amenth with catastrophic results. The issue comes when humans atack krakoa, THEN it will be an issue to stop the arakkoans from dishing out brutal damage.

but that's part of the story, both sides can use the other.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-02-2021 at 06:58 AM.

Heck tihnking about it, i would not be shocked if some of these very Arraki mutants are ancient wakandians. There are a lot of similarities between the two i never thought about before today. I would not be shocked if Genesis or at least one of these mutants are from Ancient wakanda.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Happy New Year All...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

And now i'm wondering if any of this Arraki mutants may have some direct information on the legacy of the windrider and her connections. There could be a lot of history they hold.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

See isca is one example, but bei, redroot and even the summoner on his facade, prove that the arakkoans can respond well to a softer hand.

But like bishop said with his desire to create a war college, krakoan's could use a bit of Arakkoan spice too.
    And genesis and isca being both omegas, genesis near blatant visual conections to ororo, I still belive they may be related.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    See isca is one example, but bei, redroot and even the summoner on his facade, prove that the arakkoans can respond well to a softer hand.

But like bishop said with his desire to create a war college, krakoan's could use a bit of Arakkoan spice too.
    And genesis and isca being both omegas, genesis near blatant visual conections to ororo, I still belive they may be related.
    I would pay good money for a scene of one of the Arraki being Wakandian and one of the historians there is like "the rape camps..." and she slaps the historian in the face and be like "F you talking bout, i was there.. Most of our strongest warriors have always been female...." in ancient wakandian. *sigh* "Hadari What?! You mean the Storm Goddess of Kenya?" lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would pay good money for a scene of one of the Arraki being Wakandian and one of the historians there is like "the rape camps..." and she slaps the historian in the face and be like "F you talking bout, i was there.. Most of our strongest warriors have always been female...." in ancient wakandian. *sigh* "Hadari What?! You mean the Storm Goddess of Kenya?" lol
    would a wakandan follow apocalypse and genesis to Okarra?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    would a wakandan follow apocalypse and genesis to Okarra?
    I don't know what anyone would do tens of thousands of years ago. I didn't know there was a Skybreaker. (there wasn't)
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't know what anyone would do tens of thousands of years ago. I didn't know there was a Skybreaker. (there wasn't)
    Fair point..