Page 2 of 729 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 10925
  1. #16
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thank goodness you didn't say "big plans". I would have really been worried.
    actually I think the words used were big plans lol

    edit: I was wrong it wss big things lol

    https://www.gamesradar.com/expect-so...ckman-in-2021/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-01-2021 at 05:48 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    So how long till Arrako drops the hammer on Wakanda?

  3. #18
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So how long till Arrako drops the hammer on Wakanda?
    That's the last thing i want to see, a group of ancient African mutants going after the most advanced nation on Earth that is filled with Africans. I honestly feel the people of Arrako would respect the people of wakanda more than they would the mutants of Krakoa given their stances are sort of similar.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  4. #19
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8,095

    Default

    I agree. The Arakkii might respect Wakandans for their "strength" because of their history of never being defeated.
    And why would they even want to? Why single out Wakanda when it's clear they may have an issue with all humans, in general?
    If anything, speculatively speaking, I can see Krakoans/X-Men fighting against Arakkii to defend humans.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Planet Arakko, FOREVER!!!

  5. #20
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I agree. The Arakkii might respect Wakandans for their "strength" because of their history of never being defeated.
    And why would they even want to? Why single out Wakanda when it's clear they may have an issue with all humans, in general?
    If anything, speculatively speaking, I can see Krakoans/X-Men fighting against Arakkii to defend humans.
    Exactly. If i were to pinpoint any place the Arraki might want to destroy based on what's happening currently in the comics it would be Russia for coming eventually at them or the U.S but wakanda don't even bother mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  6. #21
    Ghost Panther Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Corner Of Your Eye
    Posts
    13,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So how long till Arrako drops the hammer on Wakanda?
    I'll have to agree with the others and ask why would Arrako attack Wakanda?

    Arrako is out of the picture for now and there looks to be trouble brewing between the Quiet Council and the X-Men led by the Summers/Grey consortium.

  7. #22
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    arakkoans aren't by nature expansionists, it took a prophecy to test Genesis arrogance to have them venture deeper into amenth with catastrophic results. The issue comes when humans atack krakoa, THEN it will be an issue to stop the arakkoans from dishing out brutal damage.

    but that's part of the story, both sides can use the other.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-02-2021 at 06:58 AM.

  8. #23
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,382

    Default

    Heck tihnking about it, i would not be shocked if some of these very Arraki mutants are ancient wakandians. There are a lot of similarities between the two i never thought about before today. I would not be shocked if Genesis or at least one of these mutants are from Ancient wakanda.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  9. #24
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    6,228

    Default

    Happy New Year All...
    Jazmine Sullivan - Pick Up Your Feelings - https://youtu.be/6jOA3h4zSTc

  10. #25
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,382

    Default

    And now i'm wondering if any of this Arraki mutants may have some direct information on the legacy of the windrider and her connections. There could be a lot of history they hold.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  11. #26
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    See isca is one example, but bei, redroot and even the summoner on his facade, prove that the arakkoans can respond well to a softer hand.

    But like bishop said with his desire to create a war college, krakoan's could use a bit of Arakkoan spice too.
    And genesis and isca being both omegas, genesis near blatant visual conections to ororo, I still belive they may be related.

  12. #27
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    See isca is one example, but bei, redroot and even the summoner on his facade, prove that the arakkoans can respond well to a softer hand.

    But like bishop said with his desire to create a war college, krakoan's could use a bit of Arakkoan spice too.
    And genesis and isca being both omegas, genesis near blatant visual conections to ororo, I still belive they may be related.
    I would pay good money for a scene of one of the Arraki being Wakandian and one of the historians there is like "the rape camps..." and she slaps the historian in the face and be like "F you talking bout, i was there.. Most of our strongest warriors have always been female...." in ancient wakandian. *sigh* "Hadari What?! You mean the Storm Goddess of Kenya?" lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  13. #28
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would pay good money for a scene of one of the Arraki being Wakandian and one of the historians there is like "the rape camps..." and she slaps the historian in the face and be like "F you talking bout, i was there.. Most of our strongest warriors have always been female...." in ancient wakandian. *sigh* "Hadari What?! You mean the Storm Goddess of Kenya?" lol
    would a wakandan follow apocalypse and genesis to Okarra?

  14. #29
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    would a wakandan follow apocalypse and genesis to Okarra?
    I don't know what anyone would do tens of thousands of years ago. I didn't know there was a Skybreaker. (there wasn't)
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  15. #30
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't know what anyone would do tens of thousands of years ago. I didn't know there was a Skybreaker. (there wasn't)
    Fair point..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •