Page 202 of 772 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There is nothing that transpired to say they agreed with her either but if you need to downgrade ororo history to upgrade coates story thats cool. it is what it is. but we going in circles now.
    thats incorrect. her statement alone is enough to conclude that unless there was something else mentioned to contradict that statement in that issue or any subsequent issues from her solo. unless however you have to go to earlier uxm issue to contradict something that was later obviously changed by this issue.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-10-2021 at 08:07 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

200 pages in 4 months. Not bad guys
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So you came in to stifle our conversation? I didn't see anyone putting a timeframe on what their thoughts were on Storm's history.
    I came in to say what I said and what I said is facts.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Wow. That is a stunning picture. Damn. Do you know the artist?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Hoooo #$&*! When does this get released?

You always share the best art pieces! This is dope.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Recent been talking about X-Men: Evolution on The Scarlet Witch Thread, so let’s celebrate Storm from the show!

I still feel like they down powered her quite a bit in the animation, even though the animation was beautiful and stunning and I enjoyed it. However, I didn't enjoy on a few occasions where Storm was shooting just lightning and couldn't even damage some things. Still one of the best animations of the X-Men for me, right after the TAS series. Jean was very well depicted in this anime.

WOW, that looks awesome and I will probably give it a go but if I get drawn into an endless p2w game, I will probably drop it, regardless of how good it is. And I will probably play it on my laptop via an Emulator like BlueStacks or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ohk y'all I fell like I am noticing something weird going on. Have you noticed that marvel seems to be really pushing the omega title especially a little too hard when it comes to storm. I fell that it is a subtle way to retcon or at least get people to forget about hadari yao. Or I am tripping?

Don't get me wrong storm being marketed as THE omega mutant is great but what about her divinity her lineage is tied to that. Or that is about to conveniently get swept under the rug.
    I don't think that this is related to her Godhood or anything. It is more among the lines of them depicting her into a game environment and nothing to do with her actual Godhood or Omega Level mutant. It is simply much easier to make her interesting to play if they make her an Omega Level Mutant because if they make her a Goddess as well, she can wipe out the entire game and be godlike. Not that it hasn't been successfully achieved in the past but not to such an extent as to balance the stuff between Godhood and lower-tier beings. Therefore, if they do make her a Goddess or something like that, then what would be the point of HP for example or how many hits she needs to take them down? Let be honest, it will be extremely boring if you kill everything with one power or one click, instead of taking your time to kill it. It will be boring. So in-game environment wise, she can be a full-fledged Goddess but she will be boring and unbalanced compared to other heroes. Don't forget at the end of the day, games are made with the thought of being entertaining, and have content that takes time to complete. This is how this thing works here.

Wow. That is a stunning picture. Damn. Do you know the artist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You always share the best art pieces! This is dope.
    don aguillo is the artist. I come across a lot of great storm art and wgeb I see then I can't help but to share them with the family here!!! (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Hoooo #$&*! When does this get released?
    no release date has been confirmed yet but her being the first official xman announced is a true honor in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I still feel like they down powered her quite a bit in the animation, even though the animation was beautiful and stunning and I enjoyed it. However, I didn't enjoy on a few occasions where Storm was shooting just lightning and couldn't even damage some things. Still one of the best animations of the X-Men for me, right after the TAS series. Jean was very well depicted in this anime.
    agreed. the tornadoes look very underwhelming and lightning lass is personally over done too. I know visually it works better but I would like to see other uses of her powers. why not heat wave attack that induces burning and radiation wave that induces poison for a period of time too. her powers aren't simply limited to ice, wind and lightning.

WOW, that looks awesome and I will probably give it a go but if I get drawn into an endless p2w game, I will probably drop it, regardless of how good it is. And I will probably play it on my laptop via an Emulator like BlueStacks or something.

I don't think that this is related to her Godhood or anything. It is more among the lines of them depicting her into a game environment and nothing to do with her actual Godhood or Omega Level mutant. It is simply much easier to make her interesting to play if they make her an Omega Level Mutant because if they make her a Goddess as well, she can wipe out the entire game and be godlike. Not that it hasn't been successfully achieved in the past but not to such an extent as to balance the stuff between Godhood and lower-tier beings. Therefore, if they do make her a Goddess or something like that, then what would be the point of HP for example or how many hits she needs to take them down? Let be honest, it will be extremely boring if you kill everything with one power or one click, instead of taking your time to kill it. It will be boring. So in-game environment wise, she can be a full-fledged Goddess but she will be boring and unbalanced compared to other heroes. Don't forget at the end of the day, games are made with the thought of being entertaining, and have content that takes time to complete. This is how this thing works here.
    I wouldn't mind her ultimate ability being called goddess tempest or something like that. they can acknowledge the omega stuff without ignoring this aspect of the character and not make her to op. her godhead ability could also momentarily give her a boost in stats too. there are ways to make it work without making her too op.

no release date has been confirmed yet but her being the first official xman announced is a true honor in itself.

agreed. the tornadoes look very underwhelming and lightning lass is personally over done too. I know visually it works better but I would like to see other uses of her powers. why not heat wave attack that induces burning and radiation wave that induces poison for a period of time too. her powers aren't simply limited to ice, wind and lightning.
    The release date is by the end of the year or the second half of the year so to speak. And yes, I agree that she was undermined quite a bit.

I wouldn't mind her ultimate ability being called goddess tempest or something like that. they can acknowledge the omega stuff without ignoring this aspect of the character and not make her to op. her godhead ability could also momentarily give her a boost in stats too. there are ways to make it work without making her too op.
    When you talk about Godlike abilities in a game that automatically leads to complete unbalance in the game. Players will not enjoy having only a boost in their stats, they will start complaining why she isn't godlike, but more like a supporter or something. I've been there. Usually, godlike characters work well in solo games or games that are concentrated on the god aspect like Pantheon for example.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 04-11-2021 at 01:00 PM.

so very epic

her Kenyan tribe believed her to be a silly girl and not a goddess. that isn't correct, she is no Kenyan goddess...

I do love Storm rocking the mohawk.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Beautiful!

The release date is by the end of the year or the second half of the year so to speak. And yes, I agree that she was undermined quite a bit.

When you talk about Godlike abilities in a game that automatically leads to complete unbalance in the game. Players will not enjoy having only a boost in their stats, they will start complaining why she isn't godlike, but more like a supporter or something. I've been there. Usually, godlike characters work well in solo games or games that are concentrated on the god aspect like Pantheon for example.
    I just read an article saying it was not confirmed yet. do you have another source?

I think if they were to do like a temporary boost with a cool down once you got to a certain character level that would make it worthwhile. you wouldn't start off with all of your abilities or your full potential until you level your character up and that would take time but I think an addition like that would be fun.

Astonishing Member

Games which combine different characters and want them to be equaly desirable to use by players tend to strongly balance them out, even if it isn't too faithfull to the source material.

Though when one thinks about it, even in the super hero comics tend to allready enforce a degree of competitive balancing, given the different levels of power most team members tend to have, not only in X-men but also Avengers and Justice League, yet they are all supposed to be equals in some way.

I think if they were to do like a temporary boost with a cool down once you got to a certain character level that would make it worthwhile. you wouldn't start off with all of your abilities or your full potential until you level your character up and that would take time but I think an addition like that would be fun.
    On that note, i would like to see a X-men game in style of Fire Emblem or Super Robot Wars, since that could allow quite a large cast of characters to appear and take action in a single large story.

I guess balancing in that case would either have Storm start weak and get increasingly powerfull over time when players are willing to invest in her, or have her only be able to join late in the game but have her as near game breaking powerfull.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Some of y'all are wanting Storm to go to Godhood way too fast. It was only a few years ago that she was confirmed OMEGA not even 2 years ago and hasn't even shown us any Omegal level feats yet. Give it some time, geez lol
    What?

Storms godhood has been hinted at since conception. Its only recently that marvel got their head out of their armpits and atarted writing her properly.

So sick of folk tryna hault storms eventual ascension. Its been long enough!