Page 205 of 772 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the aspect of her divinity, as well as her latent mystical abilities, is different from her mutation. just as it is with Morrigan.

also phoenix is a cosmic entity not a god. its is why some of the fans are upset he was born from a human avatar of the Phoenix because that strip away his ties directly to the ekder gods.
    Isn't odin still one? Also phoenix is more of an alien now i would think or i could be reading it wrong, it said more like her people believed in a thunderbird. i'd have to look again. I guess im trying to say i don't get what your saying. There is nothing that says they are independent or not tied together if both are gentically who she is they will tie together regardless in my mind. Like if your half kryptonian/half human.

At least for me when i think birthright i think genetics in but it can mean many things.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It actually says the blood of the cheyenne so i'm even more confused. Does it mean cheyenne native americans. Which kind of makes no sense because it's the read headed million year old one at that time not Echo. You know what i'm giving myself an actual headache so nevermind.

So after some google i guess Phoenix is a native American spirit of the cheyenne people given enter the phoenix and basically has finally gone home. Apparently there were several caucasian looking cheyenne people in marvel history that had powers.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-12-2021 at 06:16 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Isn't odin still one? Also phoenix is more of an alien now i would think or i could be reading it wrong, it said more like her people believed in a thunderbird. i'd have to look again. I guess im trying to say i don't get what your saying. There is nothing that says they are independent or not tied together if both are gentically who she is they will tie together regardless in my mind. Like if your half kryptonian/half human.

At least for me when i think birthright i think genetics in but it can mean many things.
    Odin is a descendant of the elder god but he himself is not one.

I think I have an image with all the elder gods:

Aaron explained that the Phoenix is attracted to emotions and not necessarily strength. so the empathy of that deaf character must be out of this world. also it is Cheyenne respective to native Americans.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Odin is a descendant of the elder god but he himself is not one.

I think I have an image with all the elder gods:

Aaron explained that the Phoenix is attracted to emotions and not necessarily strength. so the empathy of that deaf character must be out of this world. also it is Cheyenne respective to native Americans.
    Good goddess, i got even more of a headache. And people think Storm history is diffcult. Blessed, line, mutant, something new and of course divine. But thor has had like what, 3 mommas now. Damn. Is this a promotion or a demotion?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Good goddess, i got even more of a headache. And people think Storm history is diffcult. Blessed, line, mutant, something new and of course divine. But thor has had like what, 3 mommas now. Damn. Is this a promotion or a demotion?
    Gaea was his mother first and that was changed to a red-haired cave woman possessed by the Phoenix. Definitely a demotion.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Gaea was his mother first and that was changed to a red-haired cave woman possessed by the Phoenix. Definitely a demotion.
    ok, well there you go. Maybe that's why anyone can lift his hammer now. But then how is he still All father when odin wasn't really dead. you know what, nevermind.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

ok, well there you go. Maybe that's why anyone can lift his hammer now. But then how is he still All father when odin wasn't really dead. you know what, nevermind.
    wait i didn't know anyone could lift it smh poor thor. thank the goddess Aaron didn't write storm too long she would have definitely been demoted to just a lightning thrower whose power ONLY worked when weather was present lol.

wait i didn't know anyone could lift it smh poor thor. thank the goddess Aaron didn't write storm too long she would have definitely been demoted to just a lightning thrower whose power ONLY worked when weather was present lol.
    Dude he got a whole dark twin over in his own comic that his daddy had to come back to beat. Nobody is doing Thor any favors right now.

Granted though he did awaken something called the Thor Force and is in his father armor.... so...

It's really hard to believe now Jasaon Aaron wrote a better thor.

Well at least things are on the up for our girl.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-12-2021 at 06:53 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Dude he got a whole dark twin over in his own comic that his daddy had to come back to beat. Nobody is doing Thor any favors right now.

Granted though he did awaken something called the Thor Force and is in his father armor.... so...

It's really hard to believe now Jasaon Aaron wrote a better thor.

Well at least things are on the up for our girl.
    poor thor fans. oh well.

storm fans are eating good right now so I have no complaints at the moment:

poor thor fans. oh well.

we waited 84 years. I mean i always enjoyed, but i never thought i would get full. *cries* lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

poor thor fans. oh well.

Thor fans have been taking a couple of hits lately.

And I love this gif...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

That Thor story with the old man mechanic was super good. The rest.........eh. I'd say just OK

we waited 84 years. I mean i always enjoyed, but i never thought i would get full. *cries* lol
    oh we not full yet we definitely have room for more goodies honey chile!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Thor fans have been taking a couple of hits lately.

And I love this gif...lol
    well he got cosmic power that's good right?

and I love that gif too it makes me smile lol

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    That Thor story with the old man mechanic was super good. The rest.........eh. I'd say just OK
    The book is great but the true star is Throg

oh we not full yet we definitely have room for more goodies honey chile!!! lol

well he got cosmic power that's good right?

and I love that gif too it makes me smile lol
    Oh I know I'm just anticipating a full course, appetizers, some dessert.lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.