Page 208 of 772 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yep, the way I see it.
    she been doing it since she first appeared.

I'm jealous I bet a summer rain while nude in Kenya must have been most satisfying:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    What ass-backwards person doesn't take showers in the nude?
    LOL...I was about to say the same thing

now let's stop with the petty. its clear what was being discussed was rain-showers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

What ass-backwards person doesn't take showers in the nude?
    Lol, it was outside in the air.

And you dont know me...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I think Storm's physiology keeps her fresh at all times(she doesn't even sweat). In case I'm wrong though, she could probably create/materialize some soap and wash away whatever odors lol.
    Nothing sanitizes like lightning and negative ions!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    But hey.....where is the soap........?
    you literally don't need soap to clean yourself lol

overslept and damn i heard to search and search on comixology to find children of the atom 2. i mean yeesh. off to read will mention storm moments in here after.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Storm did that in COTA with no violence, just words and presense.

Also interesting fact in Thor today Donald who was beating everyone could not break out of the crimson bands of cryottak.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I wasn't impressed by today's issue from Children of the Atom. It does pique my interest, but quite a bit. I want to find out who those children are and why they have mutant powers?

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I wasn't impressed by today's issue from Children of the Atom. It does pique my interest, but quite a bit. I want to find out who those children are and why they have mutant powers?
    Vita is just so good. I would love them to write a Storm book. This level of characterization is so rare. I started a review thread which i hateddoing because i think a review thread the person who starts it shouldn't give opinions because then it becomes combating opinions so i won't post in it again. lol. But it was just so good imo.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I do agree that the issue wasn't that bad. I kinda liked Gabriel quite a bit, just like you. But I don't know, it is still missing more but oh well... we shall see.

I'm sorry but I want goddess storm not anti avenger, mutant Moses storm. :/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sorry but I want goddess storm not anti avenger, mutant Moses storm. :/
    Well storm is not just that one thing, she is also a goddess so this story not focusing on that doesn't change that fact. This storyline is about those children not Storm's divinity, that we would have to wait till june.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Vita is just so good. I would love them to write a Storm book. This level of characterization is so rare. I started a review thread which i hateddoing because i think a review thread the person who starts it shouldn't give opinions because then it becomes combating opinions so i won't post in it again. lol. But it was just so good imo.
    People are forgetting storm has a very stoic side as well as a rebellious side. She is not just mother earth, queen of mutants remember she still carries with her her days as a street urchin and all those parts of her together are what makes her sooo interesting. Also should storm had just stood there for.the avengers to play the fool? Like seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Well storm is not just that one thing, she is also a goddess so this story not focusing on that doesn't change that fact. This storyline is about those children not Storm's divinity, that we would have to wait till june.
    I know what it's all about and I'm commenting on why THIS story doesn't work for me as a reader. I don't care about children, I care about Storm's faculty within the mu growing beyond being a mother hen character.

I thought this made sense to post considering the issue that dropped today. thanks for the storm gang reminding me of this via twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought this made sense to post considering the issue that dropped today. thanks for the storm gang reminding me of this via twitter:

Love what was said, horrible artwork. Where are her blue eyes and why she got a thick ass neck like a man?