Page 228 of 772 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yep exactly that's why I want a fan fic writer to do something inventive with the godhead and her lineage and lore. I mean if they won't give us what we want we might as well create it for ourselves. Like I said sometimes you have to bring the mountain to Mohammed.
    I wouldnt mind that. the funny thing you mentioning fanfic is that some would call coates' work fanfiction because of some of the reveals within the book. for me, I think Coates did enough to establish a good baseline for the xwriters. they know storm fans want to see this explored but the excuse they give is that they have lined up already a direction they want to take the character in; however, that issue of marauders doesn't seem to follow that line of thinking.

like that analogy of bringing the mountain to Mohammad.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I kind of think that it's more likely we get a good Storm movie/tv series at Marvel, before a comic. When that happens then they'll finally push a regular solo book in the comics.
    I really like the idea that Marvel will start investing in prequels for some of the X-Men that have more interesting backstories. I think a Wolverine D+ series would be a good direction for the character in live action and a series focusing on Ororo's life in Egypt and then the Serengeti seems like a strong option for her. Could easily do it like the Mandalorian, every episode she's in a different part of Africa dealing with all kinds of problems as she slowly develops her powers and makes her way down into her ancestral homeland.

One episode she's stealing a mystical gem from one of the great merchants of Cairo, next she's deep in the swamps running away from mutant traffickers, then she finds herself in the vast savannah of Tanzania as an evil sorcerer causes a drought, and so on. There's lots of potential in a Storm prequel series. She had a full life long before she encountered the X-Men and it's a unique story that could be done justice as its own project instead of just a flashback in an X-Men movie.

Fantastic Member

I found this fluid simulation game and it reminds me of Ororo’s powers. This must be what it looks like to her when she’s manipulating energy patterns to control the weather. And it explains how she does so well with fluid mediums such as air, plasma, and water because of their ability to flow and create such patterns.

https://paveldogreat.github.io/WebGL-Fluid-Simulation/

And it also reminds me of this scan

I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Sorry I know this is not the place for it but I just saw Bobby and bishop hellfire gala outfits and just barf. Ew. Bishop look like an overgrown lil nas x. And iceman looks like he got the news he's billy porter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Sorry I know this is not the place for it but I just saw Bobby and bishop hellfire gala outfits and just barf. Ew. Bishop look like an overgrown lil nas x. And iceman looks like he got the news he's billy porter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I found this fluid simulation game and it reminds me of Ororo’s powers. This must be what it looks like to her when she’s manipulating energy patterns to control the weather. And it explains how she does so well with fluid mediums such as air, plasma, and water because of their ability to flow and create such patterns.

https://paveldogreat.github.io/WebGL-Fluid-Simulation/

And it also reminds me of this scan

On another note does storm have the power to directly control the seasons? I know she can make it cold as winter and make it as warm as winter but can she induce spring and autumn conditions tooo?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As part of the Avengers, I'm almost certain T'Challa will be at the HF Gala...I wonder will he and Storm interact?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As part of the Avengers, I'm almost certain T'Challa will be at the HF Gala...I wonder will he and Storm interact?
    I'm sure we'll get a throw away panel or two. What i'm wondering is if that's when they'll announce what the plans for Storm are. They are really keeping that close to the chest.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

I think we might get some indication of Storm's intent in the next issue of Marauders.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

For all intents and purposes I think Marauders #13 ended the relationship, I see no reason for them to interact outside an awkward throwaway panel or two. Storm seems to have much bigger things to attend to that seem to be cosmic in scope and we have several reasons to believe the next Black Panther book won’t be building on whatever Coates and Ayala tried to do with T’Challa. Maybe a polite “Hello Ororo”, “Hello King T’Challa” and they keep it pushing.

Ultimate Member

I would hope NOT.

It's past time to let that go.

Until EVERYONE (ESPECIALLY the X-Office) agrees to be onboard with them together. No shade or messy behavior.
    Understand EVERYONE is under the Marvel banner. EVERYONE.
    If they are aiming for it to happen outside of comics-then comics can not be a shadefest by the X-Office.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Marauders 13 didn't end the relationship. Geesh I know you lovelies don't like the relationship but that is a lot of reaching lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I didn't mean interact in a fawning, awkward manner...I'm more thinking they will acknowledge each other respectfully, perhaps even a bit stoically.

And I'm SO looking forward to this issue...
    Attachment 108999

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Marauders 13 didn't end the relationship. Geesh I know you lovelies don't like the relationship but that is a lot of reaching lol
    How can you possibly see that ending and say they’re still together lol. He says don’t come here unless I say you can. Burns the gate for added effect. Just because he was worrying for her safety during KIB doesn’t mean that he wants to get back together or that she still wants to be a part of his life. Wasn’t she flirting with Wolverine like a month after lol? They’re done until further notice.

I didn't mean interact in a fawning, awkward manner...I'm more thinking they will acknowledge each other respectfully, perhaps even a bit stoically.

And I'm SO looking forward to this issue...
    Attachment 108999
    Same! When does it come out?