Page 229 of 772 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 11576
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I didn't mean interact in a fawning, awkward manner...I'm more thinking they will acknowledge each other respectfully, perhaps even a bit stoically.

And I'm SO looking forward to this issue...
    Attachment 108999
    I’ve seen an interesting theory floating around online that the mysterium being stockpiled by SWORD is actually going to be used as the basis for a new intergalactic currency since one of the subplots in Ewing’s Guardians is that the cosmic economy is in free fall. Maybe SWORD is trying to give mutantkind control of integalactic commercial activity and somehow Storm’s powers have a role to play in that. I don’t know how, but I find the idea interesting especially since we know she has connections to the Shi’ar after saving Xandra.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    How can you possibly see that ending and say they’re still together lol. He says don’t come here unless I say you can. Burns the gate for added effect. Just because he was worrying for her safety during KIB doesn’t mean that he wants to get back together or that she still wants to be a part of his life. Wasn’t she flirting with Wolverine like a month after lol? They’re done until further notice.
    she was drunk in that Wolverine story he's only got eyes for Jean.

and the only thing that story did was make diplomacy between Krakoa and Wakanda more difficult. nothing in that issue said their romance was over.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I’ve seen an interesting theory floating around online that the mysterium being stockpiled by SWORD is actually going to be used as the basis for a new intergalactic currency since one of the subplots in Ewing’s Guardians is that the cosmic economy is in free fall. Maybe SWORD is trying to give mutantkind control of integalactic commercial activity and somehow Storm’s powers have a role to play in that. I don’t know how, but I find the idea interesting especially since we know she has connections to the Shi’ar after saving Xandra.
    I agree.
    I'm thinking something definitely more cosmic-related and far-reaching.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I would like for Tchalla to show up at the gala and think he will most likely be there. hopefully if he does appear there will be no drama.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she was drunk in that Wolverine story he's only got eyes for Jean.

and the only thing that story did was make diplomacy between Krakoa and Wakanda more difficult. nothing in that issue said their romance was over.
    Let’s say you steal an important family heirloom from your man, beat up his sister, he tells you not to come back to his house unless you got a good reason and let him know first, and he blocks you on social media. The following week you out there drunk and flirting with an old ex of yours. You’re telling me y’all are still together lol.

T’Challa and Storm still have residual feelings for one another but have accepted their positions as leaders of their respective people and aren’t dating in any conventional sense of the word.

Storm only appears in the final page of "The Marvels" guys. I'm curious to see how Storm interacts with Aero since she's pretty powerful air elemental in her own right.

Let’s say you steal an important family heirloom from your man, beat up his sister, he tells you not to come back to his house unless you got a good reason and let him know first, and he blocks you on social media. The following week you out there drunk and flirting with an old ex of yours. You’re telling me y’all are still together lol.

T’Challa and Storm still have residual feelings for one another but have accepted their positions as leaders of their respective people and aren’t dating in any conventional sense of the word.
    I get the line of logic but considering tchalla was still fighting to save her in kib and referred to her as his love, which came after xos, its safe to assume they still together. ororo made a stupid idiotic decision that jeopardized the interactions of their country but they are still together.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Storm only appears in the final page of "The Marvels" guys. I'm curious to see how Storm interacts with Aero since she's pretty powerful air elemental in her own right.
    I heard storm didn't do anything this issue so im a bit disappointed. hopefully she has a bit more to bring in the next issue.

The Marvels was actually quite interesting and really great! I loved it. It is a fresh take, with new characters and interesting concept of anywhere, anyone, anytime. It could grow into a fine MMORPG if the Marvel Title represents it well
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 04-28-2021 at 02:51 PM.

I get the line of logic but considering tchalla was still fighting to save her in kib and referred to her as his love, which came after xos, its safe to assume they still together. ororo made a stupid idiotic decision that jeopardized the interactions of their country but they are still together.
    I have yet to see ororo refer to them as still being together. Him referring to her as his love is true doesn't mean current.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    The Marvels was actually quite interesting and really great! I loved it. It is a fresh take, with new characters and interesting concept of anywhere, anyone, anytime. It could grow into a fine MMORPG if the Marvel Title represents it well
    what is the premise of the book?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I have yet to see ororo refer to them as still being together. Him referring to her as his love is true doesn't mean current.
    its the latest indication their romance is intact. certainly he wouldn't refer to his ex in thst manner. not a man as proud as tchalla.

its the latest indication their romance is intact. certainly he wouldn't refer to his ex in thst manner. not a man as proud as tchalla.
    that's a little creepy. one side calling someone something doesn't indicate romance but okay. i'm going to step away from that one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

what is the premise of the book?
    It is about events that happen 24/7, a lot of action. From the first issue, we had like 3 of those, one in the past in the 80s', a second one in the middle between 80s' and 2020s', and a third one that happens a few days before the final thing.

So far, we had a new villain, Lady Lotus (at least, I don't know about her, but it might be an old one). We had Vulture vs Spiderman fight and finally, a big explosion, caused by Punisher's enemies (or himself, not sure), where actually Storm and the others go to check what has happened.

We also get a new character named Kevin Schumer, who seems to offer spins around NYC, for fans who are willing to pay big, for the chance to see their heroes in the middle of an action and also a city tour throughout the numerous, well-known HQs for the different teams, like the Baxter Building and the Avengers' Mansion.

I liked it because it also showed the heroes daily life, like, for example, Steve and Carol, having lunch in the middle of the park where people play around them, and some take photos of them. Quite a cute moment because it shows Steve's taste in food from his time. It was quite natural. I loved it. It was a completely fresh take. There is just too much happening to explain it all, and it is better to read it.

Hellfire Gala Guide was a good one as well, showing a funny interview between Emma and a reporter, as well and all the outfits of all the Krakoa teams (current and future) that will be worn during the Gala night.

As far for the X-Men Legends #3, I just didn't like it. It was completely boring for me. Well, maybe with the exception of Jean hosting the Phoenix and Madalin in her mind. That was the only cool thing, oh and the adopted son (Christopher) of Cyclops and Madeline.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 04-28-2021 at 03:29 PM.