Page 236 of 772 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    isn't marauders out this week?

edit oh I'm way off its a whole other month to go. oh well.

what is dropping this week?
    And here you got me excited for this week comics. Yeah, there is a whole month yet. Let's hope that whatever plans they are hiding for Storm prove to be worth all this waiting... half a year by now, if I am not mistaken. It was announced last year, in autumn if I am not wrong... oh wait, it has been almost a year since that teasing.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    And here you got me excited for this week comics. Yeah, there is a whole month yet. Let's hope that whatever plans they are hiding for Storm prove to be worth all this waiting... half a year by now, if I am not mistaken. It was announced last year, in autumn if I am not wrong... oh wait, it has been almost a year since that teasing.
    My theory is that it involves space, and possibly colonizing and terraforming other worlds. I feel like there have been some comments dropped in interviews that point to that. Can anyone here recall any of those comments/quotes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My theory is that it involves space and possibly colonizing and terraforming other worlds. I feel like there have been some comments dropped in interviews that point to that. Can anyone here recall any of those comments/quotes?
    When Marvel dropped the tease for the cover of Planet Size X, CBR, I believe writing about a possible terraforming story and the people in this forum reached out to that conclusion due to the red background, which represented Mars very closely. But all of that was assumptions. None of the Authors themselves mentioned anything like that. Or Marvel, for that matter. So it is not 100% certain that this will be exactly what happens.

On the bright note, I have an amazing video, which I revisit after so many years. The peach starts at 13:30:

In Episode 6, Storm shows how powerful she can be by destroying an army of robots independently and in Episode 5, she is using Cerebro on her own, as well, without the help of a telepath.

And here is, Episode 5, Storm appears after the third minute:

Storm appears in the beginning, after the third minute here and then in the next episode, Episode 6, she kicks the entire robot army. Ah, the good old moving art. I still love the idea behind it.

And the final episode of this mini-series starts at 5:10 and then moves on to after 6:45 for a few seconds and continues after 10:10, and then, she finally appears again after 16:54:

Enjoy!

BANNED

And the final episode of this mini-series starts at 5:10 and then moves on to after 6:45 for a few seconds and continues after 10:10, and then, she finally appears again after 16:54:

Enjoy!
    Yh I watched this yesterday it really good and very funny certainly made me a bigger black panther fan. Shuri was my fave though. But yh storm does destroy an entire army in less than no time and uses cerebro to track tachala.
    I mean it does make sense she controls neural electricity after all.

Great points. First we must keep in mind there are a couple of mutants on the list with the same omega level power description. In the case if storm yes hers is specific to weather manipulation but as you've stated her ability to manipulate the weather is by direct control of energy and natural forces that make up weather. So I would argue her classification is a specialized subset of energy manipulation, which also include natural forces.

these are also great points. I think to some it up from what I've gathered is storm is perhaps the most versatile of omegas (hence Omega's omega). She not just manipulating one form of energy or solely energy. She is manipulating a gambit of power functions which overlaps with many of the other omegas on the list.
    I was wondering can storm perform a railgun. I was just thinking about that.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh I watched this yesterday it really good and very funny certainly made me a bigger black panther fan. Shuri was my fave though. But yh storm does destroy an entire army in less than no time and uses cerebro to track tachala.
    I mean it does make sense she controls neural electricity after all.

I was wondering can storm perform a railgun. I was just thinking about that.
    what is a railgun?

that was my fault. but a little birdie told me the goddess, the one true goddess of the xmen, will be making an appearance tomorrow. I can't wait to discuss:

having an interesting discussion on twitter. why I dont ship ororo and Logan:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

but a little birdie told me the goddess, the one true goddess of the xmen, will be making an appearance tomorrow. I can't wait to discuss:
    Interesting. Consider me somewhat intrigued.

why I dont ship ororo and Logan:
    I do not ship them, simply because I find Wolverine as a wild beast, who's heart belong to Jean and Cyclops than it will ever belong to Ororo. Now, when I think about it... who has a thing for Ro from the X-men teams, putting aside Wolverine. I believe Scott and Kurt have a thing for her but I don't think anyone else has shown high interest in her.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 05-04-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Interesting. Consider me somewhat intrigued.

I do not ship them, simply because I find Wolverine as a wild beast, who's heart belong to Jean and Cyclops than it will ever belong to Ororo. Now, when I think about it... who has a thing for Ro from the X-men teams, putting aside Wolverine. I believe Scott and Kurt have a thing for her but I don't think anyone else has shown high interest in her.
    1. yes. I don't want to spoil anything but it makes me really excited for the xmen big plans for her considering this. aside from Coates hadari yao, Wolverine thoughts on storm I think was also a little nod to what was to come:

2. hmmmm... from the xmen I can't recall of anyone. there was obviously forge and then there were flirtation between cable/bishop but she typically attracted men in powerful positions and not the basic men she associated herself with via the xmen.

When Marvel dropped the tease for the cover of Planet Size X, CBR, I believe writing about a possible terraforming story and the people in this forum reached out to that conclusion due to the red background, which represented Mars very closely. But all of that was assumptions. None of the Authors themselves mentioned anything like that. Or Marvel, for that matter. So it is not 100% certain that this will be exactly what happens.

On the bright note, I have an amazing video, which I revisit after so many years. The peach starts at 13:30:

In Episode 6, Storm shows how powerful she can be by destroying an army of robots independently and in Episode 5, she is using Cerebro on her own, as well, without the help of a telepath.

And here is, Episode 5, Storm appears after the third minute:

[video=youtube_share;yCoKcttSdL8]https://youtu.be/yCoKcttSdL8

Storm appears in the beginning, after the third minute here and then in the next episode, Episode 6, she kicks the entire robot army. Ah, the good old moving art. I still love the idea behind it.

[video=youtube_share;KrtAxKZopkw]https://youtu.be/KrtAxKZopkw[/

Enjoy!
    thank you for sharing. I liked storm creating earthquakes. thought her using cerebro didn't make any sense but aside from that this was solid. why anyone would is on storm beung in BP baffles my mind. she is always shown as a badass on the franchise.

Here's another storm and black panther recent video of their love story:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Here's another storm and black panther recent video of their love story:

Good Stuff...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Good Stuff...
    I thought so too its nice to see there are a lot of shippers of these two out there.

Looking forward to reading some Storm on the morrow.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Looking forward to reading some Storm on the morrow.
    I think you will enjoy it. at least what I've seen thus far it looks really promising!

I think you will enjoy it. at least what I've seen thus far it looks really promising!
    I'm actually happy she leaving the book. Time for her to make her own team and her vision of helping her people.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm actually happy she leaving the book. Time for her to make her own team and her vision of helping her people.
    I agree. I really feel like the current status quo if keakoa is pretty stifling in regards to her potential to truly help the world and its citizens.

BANNED

what is a railgun
    So basically it is when a metallic object is charged with enough electromagnetic energy that it moves as fast as the speed of sound obliterating anything in it's path. I was watching an anime with an esper that can manipulate electricity. She uses a coin for her attack she flips it in the air and charges it with electricity magnetizing it then shoots it at 3x the speed of sound. Normally I will chalk it up to anime chenanigans but this principle does exist in physics and the army does have railguns to use for battle.

having an interesting discussion on twitter. why I dont ship ororo and Logan:

Ugh like why was this even a thing. I get the occasional fling but establishing a romantic relationship was a bit distateful. We all know he loves jean due to a fetish, jean is ororo's sister he moving into her whilst jean is dead is just disgusting on soo many levels. People wanted this because they wanted hugh jackman and halle berry together they seemed to have more chemistry and tension due to a previous movie they both worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ugh like why was this even a thing. I get the occasional fling but establishing a romantic relationship was a bit distateful. We all know he loves jean due to a fetish, jean is ororo's sister he moving into her whilst jean is dead is just disgusting on soo many levels. People wanted this because they wanted hugh jackman and halle berry together they seemed to have more chemistry and tension due to a previous movie they both worked on.
    Truthfully, I never understood Wolverine's attraction to Jean. (Well other than to piss Cyke off.)