Page 245 of 772 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345745 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 11576

I did notice that in this issue that Storm was able to control or chanel another mutant energy. Lash abilities is not electrical but some form of unique energy. So more proof of her bending all form of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I did notice that in this issue that Storm was able to control or chanel another mutant energy. Lash abilities is not electrical but some form of unique energy. So more proof of her bending all form of energy.
    I thought it was a form of electricity? Bishop called it an electric whip.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I thought it was a form of electricity? Bishop called it an electric whip.
    Could possibly be.
    But the fact that she was being use to decommission ships and the precise slicing ship in half made me think of some form of laser or different energy. Maybe if she was powering a city or something it would have been more clear. But it did say she does the work of twenty men.
    (Assuming the amount man power it would take to decommission them. )But maybe she was also doing other roles in the ship yard. maybe we'll see Lash in the future.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 05-06-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm and Emma came to an understanding of mutual respect when they shared that moment after hearing of Kate's death. There's no animousity between them. The stormy conditions may have been just the natural climate in and around the North Atlantic, where Mykines is located. And probably why she didn't do anything to quell it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

that was a pretty impressive feat. it didn't look or behave like any lightning I've seen so I would concur to your point.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-06-2021 at 07:29 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Anything else new with Storm coming this month?
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Anything else new with Storm coming this month?
    the only thing I can think of is black panther at the end of this month.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the only thing I can think of is black panther at the end of this month.
    Ughh that’s why I’m not really big on comics, but I’m a huge Storm fan. It’s frustrating having to wait weeks to months for such little content. And Storm is actually one of the characters with the most comic appearances LOL. That’s why I like TV Series or Movies better because at least you get enough content to keep you satisfied. I’ll take what I can get though with these comics.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Ughh that’s why I’m not really big on comics, but I’m a huge Storm fan. It’s frustrating having to wait weeks to months for such little content. And Storm is actually one of the characters with the most comic appearances LOL. That’s why I like TV Series or Movies better because at least you get enough content to keep you satisfied. I’ll take what I can get though with these comics.
    I know what you mean. hopefully we get a good cartoon series sometime in the near future. the sad thing though is that marvel animation really sucks. that was the one good thing that fox got right with the xmen.

BANNED

even if they don't give her some enhancements there her powers can be utilized defensively to accommodate for that honestly. Hickman perfect did this in xmen when she fought against the Stygian.
    Exactly I am in a battle forum on comicvine right now and a guy is saying magneto will beat storm because she is a glass cannon. I was looking at him shook like. But really it is not his fault the waters at an expense to give their opponents some fighting chance have severely nerfed x charachters in fights. Storm has defensive capabilities in fact she should have more defensive capabilities than most since she can manipulate a lot of elements. But this has never been established because if storm was to get any form of defense there will be no logical way for her to lose most fights unless PIS is involved.

Could possibly be.
    But the fact that she was being use to decommission ships and the precise slicing ship in half made me think of some form of laser or different energy. Maybe if she was powering a city or something it would have been more clear. But it did say she does the work of twenty men.
    (Assuming the amount man power it would take to decommission them. )But maybe she was also doing other roles in the ship yard. maybe we'll see Lash in the future.
    Yh her power doesn't look like a lightning whip also bishop wasn't there so assumed that since storm caught it it was lightning. But yh most energy is in a state of flux storm manipulates the forces that induce flux so storm being able to control that energy whip is right. Also I saw it as a durability feat as she was able to catch an energy weapon string enough to slice whole ships in half.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm and Emma came to an understanding of mutual respect when they shared that moment after hearing of Kate's death. There's no animousity between them. The stormy conditions may have been just the natural climate in and around the North Atlantic, where Mykines is located. And probably why she didn't do anything to quell it.
    I do agree her animosity wasn't towards Emma, I do think it was storm because as you realize anyone she talks about leaving the weather changes it happened on the mountain with Callisto and now with her in the ship having her last lunch with the team. I also think it foreshadowing something she is worried about something, I think that will have to do with something coming plus the empress did say she is in storms debt which could foreshadow something sure about to happen to need that help.

Ughh thatÂ’s why IÂ’m not really big on comics, but IÂ’m a huge Storm fan. ItÂ’s frustrating having to wait weeks to months for such little content. And Storm is actually one of the characters with the most comic appearances LOL. ThatÂ’s why I like TV Series or Movies better because at least you get enough content to keep you satisfied. IÂ’ll take what I can get though with these comics.
    Most published female character in all of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh her power doesn't look like a lightning whip also bishop wasn't there so assumed that since storm caught it it was lightning. But yh most energy is in a state of flux storm manipulates the forces that induce flux so storm being able to control that energy whip is right. Also I saw it as a durability feat as she was able to catch an energy weapon string enough to slice whole ships in half.
    bishop in that instance didn't know what the hell he was talking about as you said he wasn't there. yes yes to the last part too. they showing us why she's the omegas omega.

BANNED

bishop in that instance didn't know what the hell he was talking about as you said he wasn't there. yes yes to the last part too. they showing us why she's the omegas omega.
    Please claremonts interview on storm and pheonix, and storm's power reaction time scans please.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Nah, I am pretty sure that the stormy weather which we witnessed during their last meal together was because of Storm. As someone above mentioned it did show when she was speaking with Callisto and it was emphasized in Marauders 20 as well since on some of the words and sentences, you can see lightning striking in the distance. Especially when all of them raised their cup for a cheer and a lightning stroke down foreshadowing everyone and showing only their silloehte. So yeah, definitely Storm's subconscious doing, due to her uneasiness and probably sadness for leaving. Worried, as well, if we are to judged by the weather.

Plus, I've learned for quite some time now, that nothing with Storm and weather is natural. If she is in the area and the weather is stormy, there is a reason for it to be stormy. I highly doubt that with Storm there, the weather wouldn't be nice, so definitely for shadowing and showing her subconscious. After all, let's not forget that Kitty enrolled her for her crew because she wanted the winds to be on their side. Even Kitty herself says to Storm that she is fully aware that she is not a fan of Emma and that the request is not coming from Emma but from herself. So yes, Storm still dislikes Emma. I believe it was mentioned in the beginning of the Marauders this exact moment and when Kitty actually approached Storm to join her crew.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 05-07-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Nah, I am pretty sure that the stormy weather which we witnessed during their last meal together was because of Storm. As someone above mentioned it did show when she was speaking with Callisto and it was emphasized in Marauders 20 as well since on some of the words and sentences, you can see lightning striking in the distance. Especially when all of them raised their cup for a cheer and a lightning stroke down foreshadowing everyone and showing only their silloehte. So yeah, definitely Storm's subconscious doing, due to her uneasiness and probably sadness for leaving. Worried, as well, if we are to judged by the weather.

Plus, I've learned for quite some time now, that nothing with Storm and weather is natural. If she is in the area and the weather is stormy, there is a reason for it to be stormy. I highly doubt that with Storm there, the weather wouldn't be nice, so definitely for shadowing and showing her subconscious. After all, let's not forget that Kitty enrolled her for her crew because she wanted the winds to be on their side. Even Kitty herself says to Storm that she is fully aware that she is not a fan of Emma and that the request is not coming from Emma but from herself. So yes, Storm still dislikes Emma. I believe it was mentioned in the beginning of the Marauders this exact moment and when Kitty actually approached Storm to join her crew.
    Reading this really adds a whole different element to the story for me and in hindsight i completely agree and can see how her emotions may have been causing the rocky weather. It really adds emotion to the situation. Even storm can't stop the internal turbulence of change. It was probably all she could do to keep her emotions in check.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Exactly I am in a battle forum on comicvine right now and a guy is saying magneto will beat storm because she is a glass cannon. I was looking at him shook like. But really it is not his fault the waters at an expense to give their opponents some fighting chance have severely nerfed x charachters in fights. Storm has defensive capabilities in fact she should have more defensive capabilities than most since she can manipulate a lot of elements. But this has never been established because if storm was to get any form of defense there will be no logical way for her to lose most fights unless PIS is involved.

I do agree her animosity wasn't towards Emma, I do think it was storm because as you realize anyone she talks about leaving the weather changes it happened on the mountain with Callisto and now with her in the ship having her last lunch with the team. I also think it foreshadowing something she is worried about something, I think that will have to do with something coming plus the empress did say she is in storms debt which could foreshadow something sure about to happen to need that help.

Most published female character in all of comics.
    See this is where i am lucky. When it comes to battles. I don't need to compete because i can draw Storm beating up anyone i want and it's pretty cathartic.

like this got me through i vs x and i like medusa.

this avoided me from responded to people coming for Jean as the premier psychic

when we were talking about diversity on the board and i got into my feelings.

I have like 100s of artistic clap backs people will never see. Tale of two psylockes etc. etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/