Page 25 of 772 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ooh thanks for the history lesson boo. you know I love these and you are absolutely right! I forgot about the Xtreme one.
    My pleasure.

More close quarters combat + powers:

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    My pleasure.

More close quarters combat + powers:

ayeee!!! great minds think alike. I just posted that first pic!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think you are right. it was a freeze.
    No, lightning to stop the heart; the coldsnap in the air represented her pulling in her grief. Like when she found out Logan had died back in her solo.

BANNED

I think the last time I can recall her doing this was in her solo.

And since that time it’s been awhile since Storm ever done something like that again. Until today.

ayeee!!! great minds think alike. I just posted that first pic!!
    lol, true. That is a good one. Love the cloud monster too.

No, lightning to stop the heart; the coldsnap in the air represented her pulling in her grief. Like when she found out Logan had died back in her solo.
    what about the cold air that exited from callisto's mouth after the punch though?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    And since that time it’s been awhile since Storm ever done something like that again. Until today.
    That sure wasn't 30 years ago!

We been knew she was a goddess to but it's nice to see things sometimes. This is prob one of my fave issues of marauders and i hope with Storm potentially appearing less in this book the men get to step up in the second half of things, especially Bishop.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    it was a cute showing. I personally would have preferred seeing storm stop her heart similar to how she shut down sinister the brain. I did like the traveling on lightning though. its the 3rd time she has done this.

That was her last[hot] breath exiting into the cold air.

I think the lightning was just used for effect but it was definitely frozen. When callisto opens her mouth her insides are so cold all that cold air comes out. It was a beautiful mercy kill, i doubt calliisto felt a thing. And how the fenral twins and masque look shook when that storm erupted as Storm held Callisto. Draaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaa! Loved it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think the lightning was just used for effect but it was definitely frozen. When callisto opens her mouth her insides are so cold all that cold air comes out
    this is what I thought after your initial observation. but I can see yogas point too. her heart didn't look frozen just like it was beung electrocuted.

other travel on lightning moments:

my fav moment from the issue. also the artt was gorgeous

this is what I thought after your initial observation. but I can see yogas point too. her heart didn't look frozen just like it was beung electrocuted.
    See i don't think Storm would be that brutal if it was lightning she burned her from the inside and that smoke coming out should have been darker since it would have been actual smoke from her insides being cooked. And would Storm have need to even use charge that powerful that after a pause where they show her mouth open in the proceeding panel, the smoke then comes out. The pacing doesn't fit electrocuted heart to me.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

When you breathe in cold weather, you can see your breath because it is hot and moist, so it essentially condenses(like a cloud) when it hits the cold air. If her breath was cold, and it was cold outside(it's snowing), you wouldn't see it because there wouldn't be a steep temperature[pressure] gradient.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    See i don't think Storm would be that brutal if it was lightning she burned her from the inside and that smoke coming out should have been darker since it would have been actual smoke from her insides being cooked. And would Storm have need to even use charge that powerful that after a pause where they show her mouth open in the proceeding panel, the smoke then comes out. The pacing doesn't fit electrocuted heart to me.
    thats fair enough. I think the icy breathe does support that if it wasn't solely a frozen attack it was mixture of the two. storm looked heartbroken after doing it. goes to show these deaths have meaning even if its temporary.

When you breathe in cold weather, you can see your breath because it is hot and moist, so it essentially condenses(like a cloud) when it hits the cold air. If her breath was cold, and it was cold outside(it's snowing), you wouldn't see it because there wouldn't be a steep temperature[pressure] gradient.
    I thought storm made it snow after her passing and the weather changed in reaction to her emotion of sadness?