Page 251 of 772 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

activation speed continued:

and just so you know thought speed per canon moves at the speed of light:

that should give u an idea on how fast her powers work and time needed to use them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I read your post but if you account for her using her powers defensively her vulnerabilities as they exist without them are not relevant.

storm defeated again a universal threat, some even call him a multiversal threat, adversary. hulk doesn't compare to that despite how many asteroids heay have busted up over the years:

again hulk is not outclassed an omega level mutant goddess.
    That showing has her use magic as well FYI.Also an elder of the universe is much stronger(only outclassed by the TOAA and TOBA and celestials).They are as old as current existence.Also hulk is not vulnerable to magic,in fact he is very resistant to it.Doc strange has trouble taking on the hulk.Even when using a cheap trick to kill him when his guard was down he fails.Also as you can see it takes her time and her "husbands speech" to get of her ass and do this.Hulk would turn her into mush before she even gets the chance.Also please answer how Storm would take out a threat who took out Hyperion and Thor in one shot with ease.Because hulk did.

Extraordinary Member

storm doesn't need "time" to use her powers. you again are showing you don't know how her powers work yet you interject that she is less powerful than hulk:

she would ko him before he has any time to react.
    He can keep up with Hyperion,Silver surfer and Quicksilver as I said before.And all these attacks would not even tickle him.She would need time to muster up the force to do something that he even feels.Till then she would be dead anyways.Even if she survives her anything she could do would not knock him out or even hurt him enough to keep him down.This is a moo point since she would never even survive to make such an attack in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That showing has her use magic as well FYI.Also an elder of the universe is much stronger(only outclassed by the TOAA and TOBA and celestials).They are as old as current existence.Also hulk is not vulnerable to magic,in fact he is very resistant to it.Doc strange has trouble taking on the hulk.Even when using a cheap trick to kill him when his guard was down he fails.Also as you can see it takes her time and her "husbands speech" to get of her ass and do this.Hulk would turn her into mush before she even gets the chance.Also please answer how Storm would take out a threat who took out Hyperion and Thor in one shot with ease.Because hulk did.
    Thats divine energy, which in that story never was stated to be magic. This, what was shown, was completely separate from Dr strange magic. This was lpwer that only could be controlled by way of a direct God. The entirety of your argument based upon that is not sound as she wasn't using magic.

the power of faith and divinity not magic:

before you ask me about beings such as hyperion and thor you should read up on adversary. he can't be destroyed and all existence requires that he always lives. and again he is a universal threat.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

activation speed continued:

and just so you know thought speed per canon moves at the speed of light:

that should give u an idea on how fast her powers work and time needed to use them.
    I stand corrected.She is faster than I thought.Thanks.Still any attacks she can pull of in such little time won't effect him at all.Hulk is still fast af and as I keep saying one backhand if she is close or thunder clap in her general vicinty(he has destroyed planets and dimensions with that thing) would kill her even if she is in space.A recent thunderclap(not full power) took out the hulkbuster and one puch(again holding back) overloaded vibranium armour

He can keep up with Hyperion,Silver surfer and Quicksilver as I said before.And all these attacks would not even tickle him.She would need time to muster up the force to do something that he even feels.Till then she would be dead anyways.Even if she survives her anything she could do would not knock him out or even hurt him enough to keep him down.This is a moo point since she would never even survive to make such an attack in the first place
    he can still be moved by her wind and she can still wrestle control over the electrical synapses that shoot throughout the entirety of his body. her activation speed as such is enough to incapacitate him before he could effect any attack on her.

I stand corrected.She is faster than I thought.Thanks.Still any attacks she can pull of in such little time won't effect him at all.Hulk is still fast af and as I keep saying one backhand if she is close or thunder clap in her general vicinty(he has destroyed planets and dimensions with that thing) would kill her even if she is in space.A recent thunderclap(not full power) took out the hulkbuster and one puch(again holding back) overloaded vibranium armour
    why would storm need to be next to him to utilize an attack on him? she manipulated the entirety of the galatic core energy from space channeling that energy into becoming a star for a brief moment:

point being she can utilize her powers across great distances and doesn't need to be anywhere near him to shut down his brain or send him flying through the air with tornadoes.

her lightning has overloaded vibranium armor as well fyi:

Extraordinary Member

Thats divine energy, which in that story never was stated to be magic. This, what was shown, was completely separate from Dr strange magic. This was lpwer that only could be controlled by way of a direct God. The entirety of your argument based upon that is not sound as she wasn't using magic.

the power of faith and divinity not magic:

before you ask me about beings such as hyperion and thor you should read up on adversary. he can't be destroyed and all existence requires that he always lives. and again he is a universal threat.
    We just saw in the future that only those 3 are alive and nothing else.It's canon.Again the elders of the universe are a greater threat than them.
    Also love how you ignore my point as to how she will even have time to do this since hulk would kill her long before she could pull this off.
    Also this hulk is stronger than the WW hulk just FYI.I got this from a comicvine thread:-
    You shouldn't have done this. Now all the Storm fans are going to magically appear and say: "How is Hulk going to survive this..? And, that..? And, blah, blah, blah...freezing the air in his lungs...blah, blah, blah...a hurricane...blah, blah, blah...strike him down with a bolt of lightning..."

It's a vicious circle...

I don't think we will ever agree.No hate.See you some other time
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 05-10-2021 at 12:21 AM.

We just saw in the future that only those 3 are alive and nothing else.It's canon.Again the elders of the universe are a greater threat than them.
    Also love how you ignore my point as to how she will even have time to do this since hulk would kill her long before she could pull this off.
    Also this hulk is stronger than the WW hulk just FYI.I got this from a comicvine thread:-
    You shouldn't have done this. Now all the Storm fans are going to magically appear and say: "How is Hulk going to survive this..? And, that..? And, blah, blah, blah...freezing the air in his lungs...blah, blah, blah...a hurricane...blah, blah, blah...strike him down with a bolt of lightning..."

It's a vicious circle...

I don't think we will ever agree.No hate.See you some other time
    there are also "alternate" futures that say a lot of things. there will never exist any world currently in marvel comics where only three characters exist. im pretty sure in hickmans dawn of x story the future ends where there is no more life with the exception of machines and a few mutants. hulk wasn't in that one and its canon.

we will agree on the fact we won't agree on who is more powerful. its been fun until next time
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-10-2021 at 12:36 AM.

Umar was able to defeat hulk, dormammu was able to defeat hulk, Zeus was able to defeat hulk, brother voodo was able to defeat hulk, dr strange would have defeated hulk if he had ignored innocent people getting harmed while he was in zom form, Storm can shut down the hulk in so many ways it’s not even funny, there is not a realistic scenario where he doesn’t get dominated by a brain functioning Ororo.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Im coinfused how wanting to see Storm and Hulk hang out turned into a battle. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Someone had the nerve to say Hulk would stomp Storm. It’s funny because hasn’t she beaten him already? And Knull did say she was stronger than him as well during King In Black.
    Ahh i just liike both of them and feel they would have a great conversation given immortal hulk and hulk's own thought on krakoa.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Im coinfused how wanting to see Storm and Hulk hang out turned into a battle. lol.
    This is comics, there is no hanging out without a proper fight between the heroes involved.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    This is comics, there is no hanging out without a proper fight between the heroes involved.
    I guess to each their own. That doesn't really make a lot of sense to me though.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Umar was able to defeat hulk, dormammu was able to defeat hulk, Zeus was able to defeat hulk, brother voodo was able to defeat hulk, dr strange would have defeated hulk if he had ignored innocent people getting harmed while he was in zom form, Storm can shut down the hulk in so many ways it’s not even funny, there is not a realistic scenario where he doesn’t get dominated by a brain functioning Ororo.
    Have you seen the amount of times ororo gets owned Medusa kicked her ass,she got knocked out by ant mans bug zappers,a super ape kicks her ass.Hell she was trapped in a plastic field and panicked of claustrophobia.Thor ko's her with a KISS,she can't affect a weakened magneto.Hulk could(and has) take all those things one on one(most of them with ease).All the people you have mentioned would kill storm without a second thought.This is the worst argument I have ever seen on a forum ever.

Extraordinary Member

Ah yes.You are a man of culture