Page 254 of 772 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 11576
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Jordan D White. the current senior xmen editor. he is the main editor but not sure what his official title is.

sidebar: I've seen this referenced a couple of times and couldn't independently verify it. is anyone aware of storm manipulating light make herself invisible?

I haven’t seen any feats myself. I would love to though because I think it’s very well within her power-set. The EM Spectrum is a major source of her powers and it should be explored more.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I haven’t seen any feats myself. I would love to though because I think it’s very well within her power-set. The EM Spectrum is a major source of her powers and it should be explored more.
    yea I dont think this has actually occurred but considering she can control energy on the em spectrum it would make sense she could bend light too.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm not sure why but this made me laugh

Attachment 109422
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm not sure why but this made me laugh

Attachment 109422
    yassssssssss clock that bish honey!!!

I love her hair there
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yassssssssss clock that bish honey!!!

I love her hair there
    Lol, I got a strong "Mofu, I don't speak to hear myself talk" moment from that.

Lol, I got a strong "Mofu, I don't speak to hear myself talk" moment from that.
    that it definitely was lolol. I love me some sassy tell it like it is 'Ro.

BANNED

I really love how you described her powers here. I really love the distinction you made between how her powers work and her connection to them when compared to thor. I dont think I've ever seen it described as such. I've seen he is a hammer and she is the scalpel but your description I believe really depicts how they are different in the application of their powers.
    It was described as such in the article where they state Storm's power with the elements is unrivaled. They said he simply just creates weather and allows it to do what it does. Whilst storm controls every detail of the storm hence why her control of it goes down to even the fundamental forces. Storms on their own are massive particle accelerators, imagine if storm decides to dabble into that the sheer amount of destruction she can do would be severely magnified.

Spectacular Member

I know we’re all still waiting to see what’s in store for Storm next month. I’m so excited! I don’t take Gerry Duggan's words lightly. He literally said she was “The Omegas Omega”. He didn’t have to say that, that was his own words he chose to use. That’s not something to just be glanced over. To even be compared or insinuated to be stronger than reality warpers like Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock, and Proteus is insane. So hopefully now that she’s out of Marauders, they finally stop teasing us.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Extraordinary Member

I know we’re all still waiting to see what’s in store for Storm next month. I’m so excited! I don’t take Gerry Duggan's words lightly. He literally said she was “The Omegas Omega”. He didn’t have to say that, that was his own words he chose to use. That’s not something to just be glanced over. To even be compared or insinuated to be stronger than reality warpers like Franklin Richards, Jamie Braddock, and Proteus is insane. So hopefully now that she’s out of Marauders, they finally stop teasing us.
    In which book will she be in the hellfire gala?Also do we know when we get the next batch of solicits

BANNED

Yh the x office has to show up and show out. I mean she essentially has been deemed beyond omega and as a random person once told me feats do trump statement, saying she is without showing it is hollow. I mean vulcan after being stated to be beyond omega was then shown fully capable of concquering an the entire shiar empire and destroying established powerhouses such as gladiator and black bolt. Franklin was seen restoring galactus to his herald, creating universes and performing all sorts of crazy feats. Mathew was soo powerful it took time travel to defeat him. Jim Jaspers previous incarnation was such a cancer on society that they had to destroy an entire reality to stop him, Mr. Can't due no matter what! But now we are in the place where storm has been given that moniker. I do not know how they will cement it but they better do it well.

Also on the mysterum I was reading up on the cosmic cubes and I think it may be something like that or my guess....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It was described as such in the article where they state Storm's power with the elements is unrivaled. They said he simply just creates weather and allows it to do what it does. Whilst storm controls every detail of the storm hence why her control of it goes down to even the fundamental forces. Storms on their own are massive particle accelerators, imagine if storm decides to dabble into that the sheer amount of destruction she can do would be severely magnified.
    Where do I find this article? Gotta update my Storm files

As I've said many times over the years, Storm's abilities to manipulate matter (molecules, atoms) to make clothing is an unexplored power.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-11-2021 at 04:32 AM.

BANNED

As I've said many times over the years, Storm's abilities to manipulate matter (molecules, atoms) to make clothing is an unexplored power.
    Please I want to upload some pics how do I do that

Yh exactly it's very fascinating the core mechanics of weather extends to most natural phenomena. Storm has demonstrated control of atoms and we know she can directly manipulate electrons and has direct control over electromagnetism. Her power over the very fundamentals of matter is one that is literally in our face.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 05-11-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wasn't that due to the electrons reacting with the unstable molecules of her costume? And it's not as though she will use that tactic to turn a villain's costume into regular clothes.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Wasn't that due to the electrons reacting with the unstable molecules of her costume? And it's not as though she will use that tactic to turn a villain's costume into regular clothes.
    While she has used unstable molecules to create a costume or clothing...she can also create a costume with out them
    Attachment 109429
    Attachment 109430

did someone say clothes manipulation:

the first x-diva to do it. often imitated never duplicated.