Page 267 of 772 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Was roguestorm described as being perfect storm? I don't recall that.
    no i was more talking about the words instead of being literal. Her evolving into a "rogue Storm" because of being trapped wasn't a pure evolution but her willfully evolving into a "Perfect Storm" Would be under her complete will and control.

that copiel planet size Storm cover is EVERYTHING. It literally looks like she is becoming one with the Storm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    no i was more talking about the words instead of being literal. Her evolving into a "rogue Storm" because of being trapped wasn't a pure evolution but her willfully evolving into a "Perfect Storm" Would be under her complete will and control.

that copiel planet size Storm cover is EVERYTHING. It literally looks like she is becoming one with the Storm.
    oh I gotcha and that makes sense when you explain it as such. it would be awesome to see her finally evolve into her perfect elemental form but do you think the xoffices will finally do that ? I mean she was hinted as being an omega for so long and then it became reality so I anything is possible.

and that cover is stunning.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Walk in:, y'all comparing Storm to Thor same ol ,same ol,
    Takes a nap and wake up to all this good treats.,ok I see how ya do.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Is this for the new writer or is this Coated finale issue cover. (Nevermind just the #1)
    Though I love the art. All of Wakanda looks great. But Storm especially look at the gorgeous skin tone ,
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 05-18-2021 at 12:06 PM.

oh I gotcha and that makes sense when you explain it as such. it would be awesome to see her finally evolve into her perfect elemental form but do you think the xoffices will finally do that ? I mean she was hinted as being an omega for so long and then it became reality so I anything is possible.

and that cover is stunning.
    I'm just not living in the past. Honestly if they do it they do if they don't they don't. I can't say i honestly stress about it. As you say, anything is possible.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That Coipel cover puts me in mind of her Galactic Core feat. (Is there a version without the trade dress?)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

I don't see why they would have a problem if Tchalla writer chooses to write Storm in his pages i think the people who are going to be mad are the people if they decide to still have her hook up with people in the x-world or new people. but thats on them.
    So if Ridley writes T’Challa and Storm as a couple but in the X-books she’s sleeping with Logan that’s fine lol? That’s exactly the type of stupidity fans of T’Challa are trying to avoid. The romance splits Storm between separate editorial offices and creates a situation where story beats in the X-Men clash with what the BP writer is doing which leads to awkward situations and instability for both characters. A strict separation between the two let’s Storm thrive as a full member of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Walk in:, y'all comparing Storm to Thor same ol ,same ol,
    Takes a nap and wake up to all this good treats.,ok I see how ya do.
    hmmm hmmm. don't find yourself sleeping you don't know what you will miss lol.

I'm just not living in the past. Honestly if they do it they do if they don't they don't. I can't say i honestly stress about it. As you say, anything is possible.

it is but I'm ready for some show from the xoffices. as much as I appreciate what Coates it would be nice to see bug development moments come from the xoffices for once.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    So if Ridley writes T’Challa and Storm as a couple but in the X-books she’s sleeping with Logan that’s fine lol? That’s exactly the type of stupidity fans of T’Challa are trying to avoid. The romance splits Storm between separate editorial offices and creates a situation where story beats in the X-Men clash with what the BP writer is doing which leads to awkward situations and instability for both characters. A strict separation between the two let’s Storm thrive as a full member of the X-Men.
    I'm just a consumer who wants what he wants if Ridley doesn't want to write it he doesn't have to write it. I will be getting BP to read about the adventures of BP and X-books to read about Storm. My problem was always the narrative of i had to go to that corner to see Storm because she was taken out of everything else. So yes it is fine for me if she was boinking logan while with BP because i didn't care to that level.

I have been extremely consistent on this.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

as someone mentioned in the BP thread, storm is a part of the bp mythos, just as she is the xmen. that ship has sailed . the best thing would be for the xoffices to respect it and tell their stories without trying to sh!t on that reality.

Astonishing Member

I'm just a consumer who wants what he wants if Ridley doesn't want to write it he doesn't have to write it. I will be getting BP to read about the adventures of BP and X-books to read about Storm. My problem was always the narrative of i had to go to that corner to see Storm because she was taken out of everything else. So yes it is fine for me if she was boinking logan while with BP because i didn't care to that level.

I have been extremely consistent on this.
    Didn’t get the impression that was your thoughts lol. Yea I can never get behind that, I’m not a huge continuity guy but T’Challa sharing his girlfriend like that would be gross and weird. Thankfully I highly doubt that’s what’s happening, if Storm is a factor in the next BP it’s probably not gonna end up looking anything like that mess Jean, Scott, and Logan got lol. But I agree that I want Storm to get the best from her own franchise. Hopefully Planet-Sze X-Men delivers in that much.

as someone mentioned in the BP thread, storm is a part of the bp mythos, just as she is the xmen. that ship has sailed . the best thing would be for the xoffices to respect it and tell their stories without trying to sh!t on that reality.
    The X-office doesn’t respect it and has a pretty consistent track record of derailing and insulting straight black men so I feel I’m pretty justified in being unsatisfied if Ridley’s plan is to continue the romance. But signs seem to indicate that is not the case anyway so we’ll see. Storm’s got big things with the X-Office that’ll do more to elevate her than Black Panther ever could.
    Last edited by chief12d; 05-18-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Amazing cover

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    When the x-office sees that their plan to separate Storm and T’challa failed

LOL, True
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Didn’t get the impression that was your thoughts lol. Yea I can never get behind that, I’m not a huge continuity guy but T’Challa sharing his girlfriend like that would be gross and weird. Thankfully I highly doubt that’s what’s happening, if Storm is a factor in the next BP it’s probably not gonna end up looking anything like that mess Jean, Scott, and Logan got lol. But I agree that I want Storm to get the best from her own franchise. Hopefully Planet-Sze X-Men delivers in that much.

The X-office doesn’t respect it and has a pretty consistent track record of derailing and insulting straight black men so I feel I’m pretty justified in being unsatisfied if Ridley’s plan is to continue the romance. But signs seem to indicate that is not the case anyway so we’ll see. Storm’s got big things with the X-Office that’ll do more to elevate her than Black Panther ever could.
    that i do agree with regarding the xoffice. though I know they say they have big plans im not sure anything can go as big as being a literal goddess but we will what they have in store.

Fantastic Member

The last 10-15 years have been dominated by Scott, Emma, Logan, Kitty and Jean. Literally the last time Storm was "relevant" was X-Treme. She's beyond due some focus. Giving Scott & Jean their own thing with Duggan and Emma and Kitty in Marauders is good for Storm.

Good to see that Hickman is going to give her focus, I wouldn't have called it at the start of his run.

Personally i don't really care about romance in comics so if i can get a good story at the same time a good bp story is happening it doesn't really matter if they are together or not. Objectively it makes it easier because then all you have to worry about is romance in a few panels rather than trying to integrate into each others story so deeply. I prefer shallow romance in comics i guess.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    The last 10-15 years have been dominated by Scott, Emma, Logan, Kitty and Jean. Literally the last time Storm was "relevant" was X-Treme. She's beyond due some focus. Giving Scott & Jean their own thing with Duggan and Emma and Kitty in Marauders is good for Storm.

Good to see that Hickman is going to give her focus, I wouldn't have called it at the start of his run.