Page 277 of 772 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    BP last issue preview

LMAO i guess that was a quick fight.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Yes finally you get it! Yes that is exactly what I've been saying beloved lol
    ok, then i been got what you were saying. I guess i just didn't understand why posting the images and that thor can create weather when storm can not without affecting something and her being an omega with weather. It wasn't making sense. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LMAO i guess that was a quick fight.
    right? why tchalla gone walk up on Bast like that? lol it looks like she is back to being fully powered.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

right? why tchalla gone walk up on Bast like that? lol it looks like she is back to being fully powered.
    I just oh my. Coates is going to be shredded that day. lol. i'm going to buy though because what the hell.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

ok, then i been got what you were saying. I guess i just didn't understand why posting the images and that thor can create weather when storm can not without affecting something and her being an omega with weather. It wasn't making sense. lol

as long as you got it boo. lol

I just oh my. Coates is going to be shredded that day. lol. i'm going to buy though because what the hell.

why you think he gone get shredded exactly?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

as long as you got it boo. lol

why you think he gone get shredded exactly?
    That wasn't tchalla getting thrown to the ground by bast? I was hoping it wasn't. And also the king coming up the steps, eyes closed showing respect to what i think is an orisha while storm just waltzing up. just the optics. I have never disagreed it's a BP book and he should be the star but again when it was the only place i could see Storm that made it different and i wanted at least and alternative. So yeah, i think he is going to get rightfully shredded. As long as it's not like personal.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

That wasn't tchalla getting thrown to the ground by bast? I was hoping it wasn't. And also the king coming up the steps, eyes closed showing respect to what i think is an orisha while storm just waltzing up. just the optics. I have never disagreed it's a BP and he should be the star but again when it was the only place i could see Storm that made it different.
    yea thats him but I wasn't sure if that was what you meant lol.

I'm guessing here but I dont see this as an accident that Tchalla has a respectful exchange where he disagrees with Bast, she vehemently responds by a show of force which automatically sends Ororo into Hadari Yao mode to protect him. leading us with an epic fight between Bast and Storm!! im not sure it will happen but by the goddess if she could battle even if she lost that would be epic!!

yea thats him but I wasn't sure if that was what you meant lol.

I'm guessing here but I dont see this as an accident that Tchalla has a respectful exchange where he disagrees with Bast, she vehemently responds by a show of force which automatically sends Ororo into Hadari Yao mode to protect him. leading us with an epic fight between Bast and Storm!! im not sure it will happen but by the goddess if she could battle even if she lost that would be epic!!
    I hope it doesn't happen because boy Storm is going to be shredded that day too. lol.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I hope it doesn't happen because boy Storm is going to be shredded that day too. lol.
    thats who I thought u were referring to originally lolol

I dont think anyone expects tchalla to win against Bast but if storm came up and then somehow won that would be an issue.

I dont think anyone expects tchalla to win against Bast but if storm came up and then somehow won that would be an issue.
    Haha I would love it if Storm owned Bast ! She is part of the Orisha & Bast wouldnt be the first.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 05-19-2021 at 05:03 PM.

I'm still not sure it's tchalla though because he has a different outfit on. Where did the shoulder pads come from? lol I at first thought it was tchalla but because of the clothes i thought it must be a guard.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Haha I would love it if Storm owned Bast ! She is part of the Orisha & Bast wouldnt be the first.
    Baby!!! You read my mind. How many gods has she had to put on their a$$es?

-Death (BP)
    -Adversary
    -Trion

and now maybe Bast. her new moniker will be God Destroyer lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-19-2021 at 05:11 PM.

I'm still not sure it's tchalla though because he has a different outfit on. Where did the shoulder pads come from? lol I at first thought it was tchalla but because of the clothes i thought it must be a guard.
    its tchalla that artist just has an interesting say of drawing him:

its tchalla that artist just has an interesting say of drawing him:

Then maybe it is a flashback because he has on different clothes in the scenes.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Then maybe it is a flashback because he has on different clothes in the scenes.
    well I'm not sure it's just an image with no words but this was all after Bast transferred her consciousness into Njadaka's daughter and she appears to be fully powered based upon how she is drawn. maybe it's a flashback but doubtful.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-19-2021 at 05:16 PM.