Page 290 of 772 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    As the BP fan of the thread for anyone curious if Ro will appear in another BP run the answer is yes. J Ridley will start his run in August and will pick up where Coates left off. Storm will appear in that run along with Blade and the Avengers, so look out for John Ridley in August. Storm is on the front cover of the debut issue drawn by Alex Ross along with the other characters i named, I'm sure Ridley will do her well.
    I saw the cover but aside from this where did get that Ridley will continue where Coates left off?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I saw the cover but aside from this where did get that Ridley will continue where Coates left off?
    It was said on another website i was on that Ridleys run is basically an aftermath like story of the intergallatic Wakanda thing. Something involving some agent or something, I don't remember well but yeah it's basically a continuation. But yeah look out for it if you're interested, Ridley will do yall right.

Astonishing Member

Because they made it up lol. The art doesn’t correlate at all to the synopsis of the story, which is a superhero-espionage thriller where T’Challa’s keeping secrets from his past and enacting secret plans. While the story has a romantic element per the interview with Ridley, it’s mostly about love of friends (particularly those from childhood).

There’s not a single indication as of right now what Ridley plans to do in following up on Coates’ storylines. But it seems increasingly clear now based off Coates’ interview that Ridley is free to do his own thing, even going as far as saying T’Challa and Storm could have new partners lol. Everything seems to point to T’Challa getting a new girl in this first arc and the mystic/cosmic stuff being left on the back burner for now.

I highly doubt Ridley will be exploring Storm’s godhood anytime soon. If anything Ewing might explore it because he’s a huge continuity nerd and loves to depict his characters as multidimensional. If he’s having Manifold talk about his time in the galactic Wakanda setting then there’s a good chance he’ll have Storm talk about her strange transformations in Wakanda Prime.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Because they made it up lol. The art doesn’t correlate at all to the synopsis of the story, which is a superhero-espionage thriller where T’Challa’s keeping secrets from his past and enacting secret plans. While the story has a romantic element per the interview with Ridley, it’s mostly about love of friends (particularly those from childhood).

There’s not a single indication as of right now what Ridley plans to do in following up on Coates’ storylines. But it seems increasingly clear now based off Coates’ interview that Ridley is free to do his own thing, even going as far as saying T’Challa and Storm could have new partners lol. Everything seems to point to T’Challa getting a new girl in this first arc and the mystic/cosmic stuff being left on the back burner for now.

I highly doubt Ridley will be exploring Storm’s godhood anytime soon. If anything Ewing might explore it because he’s a huge continuity nerd and loves to depict his characters as multidimensional. If he’s having Manifold talk about his time in the galactic Wakanda setting then there’s a good chance he’ll have Storm talk about her strange transformations in Wakanda Prime.
    Let's not jump to conclusions there chief, wont know the deal till August plus I know to take your inputs with grains of salt no shots I'm just super sayin. New writer doesn't mean a huge overhaul, now i'll end this here because i dont want this to be a full out BP back in forth in this thread so on to the next one, jeef.

It was said on another website i was on that Ridleys run is basically an aftermath like story of the intergallatic Wakanda thing. Something involving some agent or something, I don't remember well but yeah it's basically a continuation. But yeah look out for it if you're interested, Ridley will do yall right.
    thats encouraging. thank you for thst information. if you can share a link I would greatly appreciate it boo.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

hmm I've learned not to get too far ahead with these things. if they are doing their own thing great, if they don't explore anything about her being a goddess that's cool too it doesn't invalidate anything Coates wrote which is the message I took away from his interview. based on the cover alone I imagine Ridley will continue the events highlighted from Coates run and then go from there. to say what is likely or unlikely at this point is simply speculative.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

that was a good thing I will say but bs that she couldn't clear the infection herself. imagine her purging herself of the virus by finally turning full elemental emerging a transformed being and back at full power. that was what I was hoping for originally before reading it but not dying is also good very good lol
    I was hoping for that too low key but yes not dying was good too lol.

As the BP fan of the thread for anyone curious if Ro will appear in another BP run the answer is yes. J Ridley will start his run in August and will pick up where Coates left off. Storm will appear in that run along with Blade and the Avengers, so look out for John Ridley in August. Storm is on the front cover of the debut issue drawn by Alex Ross along with the other characters i named, I'm sure Ridley will do her well.
    She's on the back cover. THe cover wraps around. The text is over Black Panther and the Avengers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ah thanks. I totally forgot about that nice cover. Looking forward to hearing more.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    She's on the back cover. THe cover wraps around. The text is over Black Panther and the Avengers
    how do you know thst?

With changes like this, i think her gala look could be her new costume.
    https://xmenlover73.tumblr.com/post/...-wanted-her-to

thought that was funny lol

thought that was funny lol

I'm screaming ! I can imagine Storm being completely over all of X-Men romance melodrama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I'm screaming ! I can imagine Storm being completely over all of X-Men romance melodrama.
    lmfao right!!!! and baby as you said with all that melodrama I woukdnt blame her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    With changes like this, i think her gala look could be her new costume.
    https://xmenlover73.tumblr.com/post/...-wanted-her-to
    Agreed! This looks amazing!

no weapons, no accessories, no possessions make her the mutant goddess she is. she just is a goddess.