Page 295 of 772 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Actually that’s false. Sersi was creating reality while chaos king was destroying it. Universal control is a sub power of high tier matter manipulation which means the user can control all the forces of nature, space-time and more.
    How does matter translate to time and space. How can matter manipulation control the concepts of order or chaos. I don't know how it can do that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    There's nothing wrong with delving into different aspects of Storm's power. But things get iffy when a writer develops things to a point that the character becomes broken as hell, making their teammates pointless. This goes for a lot of super powerful characters. But as long as it's done in a reasonable way, I see no problem with playing around with Storm's powers. But I can see making her too overpowered can cause problems down the line. It takes a lot of creativity to strike the right balance.

Also now with Storm going into space, Ewing can potentially go as far as he wants. And besides, once Storm is back down to Earth, her power scale can reset itself.
    Exactly I would love for her to really streatch to as far as she can possibly go in space, we know she is always holding back on earth due to the delicate system. When she is back on earth then we see her come back to normal die to the delicate balance.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I've seen storm depowered, I've seen her as a leader, I've seen her as a follower. I dont want to read a street-leveler depowered storm. if I wanted that I was just read Catwoman or something. let's finally see her at her full potential exploring the universe embracing all of who she is. she doesn't have to be perfect or win all the time but we also should be aware that ororo isn't a black widow type character. give her rogues that will test the limits of her abilities not ignore them. she has power and all aspects of her abilities and personality should be explored but we rarely see this. she typically is just shooting lightning so let's try something different for once.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-30-2021 at 12:38 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I've seen storm depowered, I've seen her as a leader, I've seen her as a follower. I dont want to read a street-leveler depowered storm. if I wanted that I was just read vatman or something. let's finally see her at her full potential exploring the universe embracing all of who she is. she doesn't have to be perfect or win all the time but we also should be aware that ororo isn't a black widow type character. give her rogues that will test the limits of her abilities not ignore them. she has power and all aspects of her abilities and personality should be explored but we rarely see this. she typically is just shooting lightning so let's try something different for once.
    Said and done!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Said and done!
    you agree with what I said lol?

because we ain't see it yet. I think Coates and Hickman definitely took the first steps in the right direction for sure.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-29-2021 at 11:54 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

you agree with what I said lol?

because we ain't see it yet. I think Coates and Hickman definitely took the first steps in the right direction for sure.
    Yes exactly you are absolutely correct.

She has all this potential and they want her to be the next street fighter. Storm is more than that storm is literally freaking STORM!. The only superhero Beyonce herself aspires to be. They always allude to her powers being more and more Coates established her mystical side perfectly she has a godhead which can transform her into a divine being of untold power. She is an omega level mutant who Hickman in Giant size x-men alludes to having no true limits to wat she can do to the weather. This need exploration. Her power her personality, her family, her love all these matter equally. As amazing as her hand to hand abilities are they are not all of her. Lightning is literally a sub of a sub of a sub set of her omega level ability. But we are going to ignore her intense potential and just want her to be depowerd.

If they think she would be too overpowered they shouldn't worry like I said Wanda, carol, Sue and jean are all there. And marvel would be dammed before storm surpassed them. I mean they gave carol magic, sur has hyper space powers, jean has a pink form and don't get me started on wanda and her god chaos magic.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 05-30-2021 at 12:13 AM.

Yes exactly you are absolutely correct.

She has all this potential and they want her to be the next street fighter. Storm is more than that storm is literally freaking STORM!. The only superhero Beyonce herself aspires to be. They always allude to her powers being more and more Coates established her mystical side perfectly she has a godhead which can transform her into a divine being of untold power. She is an omega level mutant who Hickman in Giant size x-men alludes to having no true limits to wat she can do to the weather. This need exploration. Her power her personality, her family, her love all these matter equally. As amazing as her hand to hand abilities are they are not all of her. Lightning is literally a sub of a sub of a sub set of her omega level ability. But we are going to ignore her intense potential and just want her to be depowerd.

If they think she would be too overpowered they shouldn't worry like I said Wanda, carol, Sue and jean are all there. And marvel would be dammed before storm surpassed them. I mean they gave carol magic, sur has hyper space powers, jean has a pink form and don't get me started on wanda and her god chaos magic.
    beautifully said my friend!

I agreed with all you of what you said but I want to pay special attention to the part regarding the other marvel super ladies. all these ladies are immensely powerful and have many stories that highlight this but when it comes to storm, a character literally created to be the most powerful female character (she came after all the ones you listed) there are some that wish to only see her do so much. I for the life of me cannot understand it. I respect all storm fans here and if people want to see that more power to them but I just personally want more than a status quo storm or one who is depowered.

BANNED

beautifully said my friend!

I agreed with all you of what you said but I want to pay special attention to the part regarding the other marvel super ladies. all these ladies are immensely powerful and have many stories that highlight this but when it comes to storm, a character literally created to be the most powerful female character (she came after all the ones you listed) there are some that wish to only see her do so much. I for the life of me cannot understand it. I respect all storm fans here and if people want to see that more power to them but I just personally want more than a status quo storm or one who is depowered.
    Under Ewing's pen I hope a change comes.

Under Ewing's pen I hope a change comes.
    I can see it happening. he undid Byrnes retcon with doom during roguestorm and he is one of the few writers who respectfully incorporates canon of characters used in his book. so im hopeful. we shall see.

BANNED

I can see it happening. he undid Byrnes retcon with doom during roguestorm and he is one of the few writers who respectfully incorporates canon of characters used in his book. so im hopeful. we shall see.
    Yh and with the creative stuff he does with manifold I am in love with his work. The ultimates was french kiss and sword is the best of the xbooks. Manifold stated that there is someone more who can talk to the universe and y'all know sis can speak nature itself to do stuff.

Yh and with the creative stuff he does with manifold I am in love with his work. The ultimates was french kiss and sword is the best of the xbooks. Manifold stated that there is someone more who can talk to the universe and y'all know sis can speak nature itself to do stuff.
    hopefully she goes there but at this point it hasn't been confirmed yet.

BANNED

hopefully she goes there but at this point it hasn't been confirmed yet.
    Yh fingers crossed and nose pinched. But it feels wired that they are keeping it a secret like they realeases everything the two upcoming books, the new x-men but Storm's big new gig is still under wraps? Like why? What could warrant such secretive behaviour? Because if it's sword we all think it is just waiting for confirmation.

I've seen storm depowered, I've seen her as a leader, I've seen her as a follower. I dont want to read a street-leveler depowered storm. if I wanted that I was just read Catwoman or something. let's finally see her at her full potential exploring the universe embracing all of who she is. she doesn't have to be perfect or win all the time but we also should be aware that ororo isn't a black widow type character. give her rogues that will test the limits of her abilities not ignore them. she has power and all aspects of her abilities and personality should be explored but we rarely see this. she typically is just shooting lightning so let's try something different for once.
    PERIODDDD!!!!

WE have seen everything but what was needed

Incredible Member

Thinking about how it’s confirmed Storm is stronger then Sue, Dr. Strange, and more and is stated to be the strongest Omega ��

Yh fingers crossed and nose pinched. But it feels wired that they are keeping it a secret like they realeases everything the two upcoming books, the new x-men but Storm's big new gig is still under wraps? Like why? What could warrant such secretive behaviour? Because if it's sword we all think it is just waiting for confirmation.
    that is the big question. I'm not sure why there is this whole secrecy with what storms next steps are. the fact that they have hyped it up and haven't said anything is why they better go big with whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    PERIODDDD!!!!

WE have seen everything but what was needed

Hell yes boo thank you !