Page 319 of 772 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 11576
    Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I can understand your frustrations trust me I do but there is a POTENTIAL that coming out of next weeks sword issue storm will have a huge new role in the MU. I would say try to hold out until at least next week.
    Ok I will give it until next week and see how I am feeling after that. Sincerely hoping that this delivers

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Ok I will give it until next week and see how I am feeling after that. Sincerely hoping that this delivers
    me too friend. after next week if we still have questions imma b out right there with u
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I just got some spoilers and storm fans there may some truth to these big plans. still a bit early to say but it looks promising. can't wait to discuss tomorrow.
    Seconded. I can't wait. *rubs hands like bird man*

Spectacular Member

Yo, I already know where i stand in terms of these "big plans". Unlike my optimistic counterpart Butterflykyss, I'm on the grey side of the spectrum so I ain't expecting much to begin with but if they don't do anything with her I and I'm sure no else in here will be surprised. Hell, deep down I know these writers don't care for the black characters in terms of comic books but wouldn't say it outright because of backlash despite how iconic said character is. Personally i never saw the Xmen as a "diverse" team anyway to be real with y'all in comparison to the Titans.

Im optimistic, i dont really give the writers too much of my energy these days so ima sit, smile and watch what happens lol.

Spectacular Member

you and me both. from what I saw though it gives me reason to be slightly optimistic.
    It's funny. Your slight optimism is giving me hope lmao. Whatever you saw or received hints about must be pretty significant. I do hope though that it is a role changing/defining moment and that Storm finally gets the MU wide shine and attention she deserves.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Yo, I already know where i stand in terms of these "big plans". Unlike my optimistic counterpart Butterflykyss, I'm on the grey side of the spectrum so I ain't expecting much to begin with but if they don't do anything with her I and I'm sure no else in here will be surprised. Hell, deep down I know these writers don't care for the black characters in terms of comic books but wouldn't say it outright because of backlash despite how iconic said character is. Personally i never saw the Xmen as a "diverse" team anyway to be real with y'all in comparison to the Titans.
    Agreed with this I’m with you on the grey side of the spectrum, I
    Am Not expecting anything but I will hold out hope. I just hope this time is different and they deliver. Also I really agree with you saying the writers really don’t care about the black characters on their roster but outright saying it would be problematic so they just short change them at every turn it’s truly sad. I only stuck with XMen for Storm, I do enjoy Titans though so I may just invest my energy that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    It's funny. Your slight optimism is giving me hope lmao. Whatever you saw or received hints about must be pretty significant. I do hope though that it is a role changing/defining moment and that Storm finally gets the MU wide shine and attention she deserves.
    we will discuss tomorrow once we can talk about the spoilers. I think once you've read the issue you will understand where I'm coming from.

I didn't realize how much the xmen lacked diversity until they hit the big screen and the main characters were mostly white. also, the xoffices haven't given us much of anything to work from so I believe your criticism is a fair one. they have to do better with telling diverse stories but that ultimately starts with getting a more diverse creative team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Seconded. I can't wait. *rubs hands like bird man*
    lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sips tea......
    I feel you.

All I'm going to say is, today is a good day to be a Storm fan.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

This panel was everything

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My expectations were happily met. I'm very pleased.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Is she terraforming there?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So is Storms "big story" or is she spoilers:
    the new ruler of Earth
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So is Storms "big story" or is she spoilers:
    the new ruler of Earth
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    some are speculating she will be the new regent of sol ehichvwoof be huge
    end of spoilers

that would be huge for her character development if true.