Page 320 of 772 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    Is she terraforming there?
    no

spoilers:
    she just manipulated the climate on a planetary level
    end of spoilers
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    spoilers:
    some are speculating she will be the new regent of sol ehichvwoof be huge
    end of spoilers

that would be huge for her character development if true.
    It definitely would be huge. Hopefully we get some answers soon.

BANNED

no

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I just read it was the ENTIRETY of the climate itself which is huge because climate involves the sea and land. Like who knew the xoffice could do that I am shocked in a good way. Looking forward to the discussions and the supposed 'Big' plans for her.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    It definitely would be huge. Hopefully we get some answers soon.
    agreed. I think there is supposed to be an interview on the 23rd with the xiffice team on whats to come. perhaps we will get some much needed tea then. what did you think of the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I just read it was the ENTIRETY of the climate itself. Like who knew the xoffice could do that I am shocked in a good way. Looking forward to the discussions and the supposed 'Big' plans for her.
    let's not forget spoilers:
    she also felt the planet Mars was alive when it created its own rain.
    she alsodid not need hope to amp her
    end of spoilers

that was nice to seeing this aspect of her powers again.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

end of spoilers

That was one of my fave scenes. I don't think people realize how much she poured into this planet as well. This was basically her, and the two arrako mutants after Magneto provided the iron and iceman cooled the core vulcan and hope heated up. But everything Storm did here she did on her own, she did not need amplification or healing or anything else and one thing i have said is Duggan respects the Goddess and it was buttered up in this issue in small little ways. I have refrained from commenting on the next era because there simply isn't enough information and ironically that has pushed me into a good kind of busy. lol

I can see why Duggan called her the omega's omega because she coalesced what was provided and really made it work together to create real life and not only that but to bring back life to a dead planet. If this is the ending point for me with xmen it was a hell of a run and this felt like a really good cap. So heres to seeing what's on the horizion, i truly enjoyed the dawn.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That was one of my fave scenes. I don't think people realize how much she poured into this planet as well. This was basically her, and the two arrako mutants after Magneto provided the iron and iceman cooled the core vulcan and hope heated up. But everything Storm did here she did on her own, she did not need amplification or healing or anything else and one thing i have said is Duggan respects the Goddess and it was buttered up in this issue in small little ways. I have refrained from commenting on the next era because there simply isn't enough information and ironically that has pushed me into a good kind of busy. lol

I can see why Duggan called her the omega's omega because she coalesced what was provided and really made it work together to create real life and not only that but to bring back life to a dead planet. If this is the ending point for me with xmen it was a hell of a run and this felt like a really good cap. So heres to seeing what's on the horizion, i truly enjoyed the dawn.
    Well said jwats. It would have been nice to see the entirety of the planets climate being born as I think visually it would have made for a nice panel. that said your about bringing forth the atmosphere needed to encourage growth and life on the planet was very impressive. climate to is the kong term weather conditions which I think was also interesting that word was used over weather. Duggan referring to her as a goddess was also very encouraging seeing her powers provided the catalyst needed to sustain life there. storm is the goddess of life and im here for it.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-16-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

I hate when you post everything I was thinking. Lol

Overall, a very good read.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

end of spoilers

Yh exactly and at lake helias did she do that? Did she move the earth cause she was the only one there or I was missing something.
    Also on the hope part yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I sawwww all of them needed help or teamed up to do their thing only she did that on her own.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

no

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    That's literally terraforming

BANNED

Well said jwats. It would have been nice to see the entirety of the planets climate being born as I think visually it would have made for a nice panel. that said your about bringing forth the atmosphere needed to encourage growth and life on the planet was very impressive. climate to is the kong term weather conditions which I think was also interesting that word was used over weather. Duggan referring to her as a goddess was also very encouraging seeing her powers provided the catalyst needed to sustain life there. storm is the goddess of life and im here for it.
    The goddess they said the goddess, HA!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I loved Storm in this issue the regality of it all, molding the climate on Mars erg..Arrako on a planetary level, reviving a dead world and if all the rumors are true seeing Storm on a galactic level is about to become a real thing.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 06-16-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    That's literally terraforming
    I thought there was more to terraforming than just climate manipulation but ok. what about drinkable water, other organisms such as plant, etc., needed to for a planet to be habitable?

Yh exactly and at lake helias did she do that? Did she move the earth cause she was the only one there or I was missing something.
    Also on the hope part yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I sawwww all of them needed help or teamed up to do their thing only she did that on her own.
    I don't think she caused the earth to move that was arrako that did that.

The goddess they said the goddess, HA!
    lolol yes indeed

Storm had a great showing today. Love seeing her control space weather and terraform

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Storm had a great showing today. Love seeing her control space weather and terraform
    it was very impressive especially as it was on a planetary level. very very nice showing today.

ok now that many have read it i have a question.

wasn't Duggan description here of ororos powers kinda backwards:

she manipulates or molds the weather on earth whereas on Mars she actually created the climate?