Page 347 of 772 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    We have been served!!! Saw it with my own eyes. I won't reveal spoilers but this is the culmination of our wait
    yaasssssss we have been boo and we have certainly waited a long time for this moment.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Omg spoil me, I don’t wanna wait
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Spectacular Member

So, someone fill me in. What's all the fuss about? No point in keeping catz in suspense

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it met my expectations and greatly exceeded them.
    Knowing how high your bar is (LOL jk) I'm excited!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Right? I went and preordered all the x-books and marvel voices just to keep from sending a dm. lol

I do have to say though, I mainly got marvel voices because i saw Ewing and Vita name on it but beyond that to show support but at a 9.99 price tag which surprised me i hope some of the proceeds are going to a good lgbt+ organization. Other than that really looking forward to reading Gamma Flight and X-men Legends 4 outside of the main x-books. It feels like X-men legends 3 came out so long ago for some reason.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-22-2021 at 07:23 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

#happy, #tears, #wefinallywon

#xspoilers

can't wait to see you babies tomorrow!!!
    Told you sis

Dang it, now I gotta know too.

Someone spoil me please.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I cant wait to discuss here tomorrow!!!! the wait is killing me boo!!!
    You know I’m all about snatching wigs! Hit me up with a PM with the details! Stormy goodness cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I'm excited too!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Told you sis
    love you boo!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I think that is fair to keep your expectations low but I'm going to have an essay tomorrow you best believe. it met my expectations and greatly exceeded them.
    If it did tht for you then it must be phenomenal

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Dang it, now I gotta know too.

Someone spoil me please.
    Me tooooo please I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Me tooooo please I can't wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    So, someone fill me in. What's all the fuss about? No point in keeping catz in suspense
    you know I would tell you guys but they have the rules about spoiling here.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Sorry Devaish but the Tchorro thing is still a thing whether we like it or not, it's not even that big of deal if it works it works. I honestly don't see the problem the with pairing all personal bull aside. Out of all the problems our girl has as a character and narrative alone Tchalla and the Fam aren't one of those problems. I'm sure you'll be fine ma boi, I'm just super sayin.

We're all Storm fans here people's but c'mon yall cant be that delusional. Ro would never beat Diana in a full on death battle yo, yall can bring up that crossover comic from the 90s but that comic was determined by fan voting and xmen bias at a time where aside from spiderman and hulk the xmen were a hot commodity, for god sake James Houlette beat friggin lobo. If you disect these two characters from feats of foes and powers alone Ororro is outmatched. Ro is still human like the rest of us despite her powers and Ro's resume compared to Diana's is not even close, they're not even in the same weightclass. Wonder woman vs Power Princecess makes waaaayyyyyy more sense.
    I totally disagree but the cost would be substantial. Ro would have to go planet-kill in order to defeat Wonder Woman. The fact is, Ororo can destroy planets, Wonder Woman cannot. I totally agree that a toe-to-toe brawl would probably end in Ororo's defeat but that's not the likely scenario if given proper dues.

:: press ear to door for spoilers::
    No be Strong.
    ::Holds up glass cup to door with ear:::
    But I'm so weak.

Well hot damn, still need more info to see what this really means but for a second there i thought the goddess was possessed by butterflykiss claiming all those names. lol

I loved it from each home she basically has a title known throghtout the galaxy. Africa (earth), Wakanda intergalatic empire. swimmer with... and the new one. lol. put some respect on it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Just read the issue………… I need mooooooar, moooooooooooooar
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”