Page 362 of 772 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

our girl is finally getting her flowers. more likes and retweets than Spider-man who would have thought

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...07659308507136
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh hell naw

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you beat me to it:

its time for the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things to come thru. this is all that matters right now let's get it!!
    Damn I remember a lot of people saying that the Regent isnt king or queen, and that it was crazy to suggest that it was. Guess a lot of them are eating crow.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Damn I remember a lot of people saying that the Regent isnt king or queen, and that it was crazy to suggest that it was. Guess a lot of them are eating crow.
    beloved so many people have been eating crow since Ewing dropped issue 6!!! Its been beautiful to witness lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

If Storm single handedly crushes Dormammu my head is gonna fall off! I’m loving this timeline!
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    If Storm single handedly crushes Dormammu my head is gonna fall off! I’m loving this timeline!
    well she already put adversary is his place. whats another demon god to add to the list lol

Incredible Member

Chile a country prayed to Storm and she ended up oneshotted Adversary, who a multiversal demon of the highest order.
    Haven with his power created a plane of existence that was the border land of the multiverse and oblivion (aka multiversal size dimension that she could warp easily)
    He also warped the starlight citadel with his chaos. Which is a nexus to every dimension in the omniverse which means the space is infinite.
    Adversary also defeated Roma multiple times who has multiversal feats (warping the starlight citadel, defeating mastermind who had the power to destroy the multiverse and a pan dimension otherworld, tanked the chaos wave and starlight citadel falling on her, stated to be on par with her father Merlyn, who is stated to be stronger than MJJ another multiversal threat)
    He also was stronger then shaman forge who’s power tore holes through dimensions causing him to use a special spell and blocked classic Darkchylde Magik powers.

Imagine if a solar system prayed to Storm let alone the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Chile a country prayed to Storm and she ended up oneshotted Adversary, who a multiversal demon of the highest order.
    Haven with his power created a plane of existence that was the border land of the multiverse and oblivion (aka multiversal size dimension that she could warp easily)
    He also warped the starlight citadel with his chaos. Which is a nexus to every dimension in the omniverse which means the space is infinite.
    Adversary also defeated Roma multiple times who has multiversal feats (warping the starlight citadel, defeating mastermind who had the power to destroy the multiverse and a pan dimension otherworld, tanked the chaos wave and starlight citadel falling on her, stated to be on par with her father Merlyn, who is stated to be stronger than MJJ another multiversal threat)
    He also was stronger then shaman forge who’s power tore holes through dimensions causing him to use a special spell and blocked classic Darkchylde Magik powers.

Imagine if a solar system prayed to Storm let alone the universe.

the end of the universe as we know it lolol

but for real though you make a great point. the only thing about that theory is how many people will truly believe in her as a goddess and how many will still believe her to be a fake goddess? I don't think many arrakii are going to take her because they view her as too soft and naive.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you beat me to it:

its time for the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things to come thru. this is all that matters right now let's get it!!
    This is awesome! This is the kind of focus and attention Storm needs and also the opportunity to kind of flex and show off her muscle a bit in MU wide events. She got some of that shine in her few moments in KIB. Good to see it continue.

I'm really hoping they take full advantage of this opportunity and let Storm TRULY flex her Goddess status. It's about time for the X-office to stop playing with the name and put some real weight behind it.

Would Storm's mutant powers even allow her to hurt Dormammu? I'd assume a being of his stature would be above physical harm no matter how powerful the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'm really hoping they take full advantage of this opportunity and let Storm TRULY flex her Goddess status. It's about time for the X-office to stop playing with the name and put some real weight behind it.

Would Storm's mutant powers even allow her to hurt Dormammu? I'd assume a being of his stature would be above physical harm no matter how powerful the source.
    Omg for some reason this post has me dying laughing and i can't stop. Not a bad thing. It's because i been reading guardians and Dormammu just took over a planet and seing the way you summarized it made me think she controlled the whole climate on Mars and the climates in all those ships from the intergalatic empire so the worst thing Dormammu could do at this point to be taken seriously is take over a planet where even without going hadari yao Storm has complete control over his insides. lmao
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Omg for some reason this post has me dying laughing and i can't stop. Not a bad thing. It's because i been reading guardians and Dormammu just took over a planet and seing the way you summarized it made me think she controlled the whole climate on Mars and the climates in all those ships from the intergalatic empire so the worst thing Dormammu could do at this point to be taken seriously is take over a planet where even without going hadari yao Storm has complete control over his insides. lmao
    Lol, alright I guess I'm out of the loop! When I think Dormammu I think giant flaming magical face, not a planet. What planet did he take over?

Ego, the Living Planet.

It will be quite a test for Storm.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

@Yoga
    Thanks.

Yeah, I just read the GotG issue. RIP Ego.

That article doesn't do what happened justice. It wasn't a merger, Dormammu completely ate Ego from the inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    This is awesome! This is the kind of focus and attention Storm needs and also the opportunity to kind of flex and show off her muscle a bit in MU wide events. She got some of that shine in her few moments in KIB. Good to see it continue.
    agreed. I'm cautious optimistic for what is to come for her. we shall see but I'm at the moment very pleased from all thsts happened.