Page 363 of 772 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Ego, the Living Planet.

It will be quite a test for Storm.

how do you think storm could win if she came face to face with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    @Yoga
    Thanks.

Yeah, I just read the GotG issue. RIP Ego.

That article doesn't do what happened justice. It wasn't a merger, Dormammu completely ate Ego from the inside out.
    he did what??? that's concerning...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I Assume, just as with any other planet she would manipulate the weather and magnetic fields to wreck it or freeze it. Or draw energy from the sun to overpower it, or use her goddess powers to create a giant cosmic space storm to pulverize it.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

I am not sure if bonding with Ego has lessened his powers, but Dormammu is an absolute beast.

Dormammu is composed of pure mystic energy, eclipsing even the greatest of sorcerers in terms of raw power and the ability to manipulate the forces of magic, including Doctor Strange and the Ancient One. He is virtually indestructible and immortal due to his energy form composed of raw magical energy which is increased and replenished, at least partially, by worship throughout various dimensions. Dormammu has also shown himself capable of besting wielders of the Phoenix Force. His race is immune to diseases and toxins and can recover from almost any injury no matter how severe and he can absorb energy.

Storm cannot solo him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am not sure if bonding with Ego has lessened his powers, but Dormammu is an absolute beast.

Dormammu is composed of pure mystic energy, eclipsing even the greatest of sorcerers in terms of raw power and the ability to manipulate the forces of magic, including Doctor Strange and the Ancient One. He is virtually indestructible and immortal due to his energy form composed of raw magical energy which is increased and replenished, at least partially, by worship throughout various dimensions. Dormammu has also shown himself capable of besting wielders of the Phoenix Force. His race is immune to diseases and toxins and can recover from almost any injury no matter how severe and he can absorb energy.

Storm cannot solo him.
    Well it's exactly the perfect moment to establish the current upper limits of storms power and surpass them also explore her divinity. The way they stated the queen of Sol's first challenge gives me an incline that they would battle in the finale or something. Ewing also would probably expand more on this supremely powerful godhead strong enough to oneshot a multiversal demon god and was stated to be bigger than said demon god.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Defeating this incarnation of Dormammu is going to be/has to be/needs to be a team effort.
    No way is Ewing going to give the sole responsibility to Storm...he's a much better writer than that.

Anywho...

I've always greatly appreciated this image Storm and her part in the story, therein...from UXM 224
    Attachment 110936
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

Well if it’s up to the new planet Mars (Arrako) to take on Dormammu/The Living Ego. The scan inferred that it’s because of Storm’s leadership that they will win. So even if she doesn’t solo, she likely will play a big part in defeating him. Plus, I know we dont much, but from what we’ve seen, none of the Arrako Omega-Level mutants are on Storm’s level power wise. Or maybe we’re just reading too much into it and this event is gonna play out beyond S.W.O.R.D and Storm will just be responsible for protecting the solar system.
    Last edited by Idiopop; 06-26-2021 at 07:11 AM.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Storm's Trion feat shows she can take on dimensional gods and win, but that was a bit of an outlier, in an obscure run, long ago. Dormammu-in-Ego will be an opportunity for Ewing to remind the audience how far she can push the envelope. I would rather not speculate further, and allow the story to reveal itself.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

you beat me to it:

its time for the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things to come thru. this is all that matters right now let's get it!!
    Look here Marvel, don't play with me. If this lead to Storm getting Dormammu 's "Flames of Regency", like she seemed to get when she fought Death to save Black Panther's soul, I might go into Orgasmic Overload.
    Attachment 110943
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 06-26-2021 at 08:37 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Storm: Queen of Sol

I like the way that sounds. I really hope this leads to some long-overdue positive development for Storm. She truly deserves it since she hasn't been given a strong enough push in recent years. I really hope Storm stays front-and-center from here on out.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Well if it’s up to the new planet Mars (Arrako) to take on Dormammu/The Living Ego. The scan inferred that it’s because of Storm’s leadership that they will win. So even if she doesn’t solo, she likely will play a big part in defeating him. Plus, I know we dont much, but from what we’ve seen, none of the Arrako Omega-Level mutants are on Storm’s level power wise. Or maybe we’re just reading too much into it and this event is gonna play out beyond S.W.O.R.D and Storm will just be responsible for protecting the solar system.
    I mean knull did state she was the most powerful of his avatars which included a cosmically and odinforce amped herald Thor who one shoted galactus and a multiversal winter, hulk, Dr strange among a myriad upon myriad of heroes. Now it's time to put money where the mouth is.... They said it and it seems they might establish it also all these talks of omega's omega and stuff might come into play. I just finished reading the latest gaurdians of the Galaxy and doom stated how all reality warping has an amount of magic all reality warpers have an amount of magic and not only that but most things have magic. We already know storm has an immense magical potential able to chanel magical energy too strong for magik a hell lord and break the crimson bands something only hulk to my knowledge has been able to break.
    Her first challenge as regent of Sol after getting the arakii in line would be a cosmic event? With hadari yao and the acanti being started by her as her accolades I believe that power demonstration is about to take place and would make her a true universal legend and powerhouse that she is.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 06-26-2021 at 09:24 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Look here Marvel, don't play with me. If this lead to Storm getting Dormammu 's "Flames of Regency", like she seemed to get when she fought Death to save Black Panther's soul, I might go into Orgasmic Overload.
    Attachment 110943
    Wait when did this happen.

Storm dealing with Dormammu should be interesting. It will be nice if she gets to flex her cosmic muscles again. I love how both she and T'Challa have finessed their way into positions of galactic power.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member

Yaaaassss the Queen of Soul come thru mammas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Wait when did this happen.
    Black Panther #5 2009

Attachment 110945
    Attachment 110946
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm's Trion feat shows she can take on dimensional gods and win, but that was a bit of an outlier, in an obscure run, long ago. Dormammu-in-Ego will be an opportunity for Ewing to remind the audience how far she can push the envelope. I would rather not speculate further, and allow the story to reveal itself.
    understood im very curious to see her exact role and how she will help in defeating him (if she is going to offer any help at all).

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Attachment 110943
    storm is already the most important mutant in the universe now. that would be overkill and I would love it lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!