Page 365 of 772 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Presenting the Emperor of Intergalactic Wakanda and the Queen of Arrako, Regent of Sol!!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-26-2021 at 11:46 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Presenting the Emperor of Intergalactic Wakanda and the Queen of Sol!!!!

The two of them ascending to Galactic Royalty is just so fitting and well deserved.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The two of them ascending to Galactic Royalty is just so fitting and well deserved.
    absolutely agreed 100%
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ororo’s new status is the perfect excuse to expand her wardrobe. She should have different royal garb for every occassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It’s really a wonderful news, perfect occasion for the goddess to finally flex her muscles, on this note I’d like to share my latest animated gif, a rare footage of Ororo summoning an ice comet from the depths of space.

excuse my language but this is fucking amazing!!!! I love it! I love that she doesn't have a cape and I love how the sky grew dark and had wind and lightning with her change

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Ororo’s new status is the perfect excuse to expand her wardrobe. She should have different royal garb for every occassion.
    right. I just need every entrance, along with the fashion, to be as dramatic, fierce and over the top as her reveal was in sword issue 6.

anyone know the issue number?

I hope Storm actually takes center-stage and proves to be more than just some figure-head. I don't want Storm to just go with the flow; instead I want her to be making her own waves and actually leading/driving the story.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

It’s really a wonderful news, perfect occasion for the goddess to finally flex her muscles, on this note I’d like to share my latest animated gif, a rare footage of Ororo summoning an ice comet from the depths of space.

Presenting the Emperor of Intergalactic Wakanda and the Queen of Arrako, Regent of Sol!!!!

Both of these are amazing. I don't always say much in here but the art shared by here is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Both of these are amazing. I don't always say much in here but the art shared by here is amazing.
    yes daedra has been killing it with this beautiful art!!!! they are very talented.

I hope Storm actually takes center-stage and proves to be more than just some figure-head. I don't want Storm to just go with the flow; instead I want her to be making her own waves and actually leading/driving the story.
    yes agreed. anything less than this would be akin to her presence on the Quiet Council.

Same here. I'm mean they got Beast making moves. Emma making moves. Magneto making moves Mystique Making Moves.

Can Storm makes some moves too ,

Hey, this is great.i love it.
    ::Giggles:: her little twirl

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Same here. I'm mean they got Beast making moves. Emma making moves. Magneto making moves Mystique Making Moves.

Can Storm makes some moves too ,
    beast ain't playing and he owns it too. I love how he let Emma know what his role is and how he will stand by what he is doing in the latest issue of xforce.

That brings up an interesting question: Monarchs often have to solve complex dilemmas and make questionable decisions to maintain order. Storm’s always been a lawful good character, so would ya’ll be interested in her entering morally grey territory, or would that potentially ruin her image?
    Last edited by Dipter; 06-26-2021 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That brings up an interesting question: Monarchs often have to solve complex dilemmas and make questionable decisions to maintain order. Storm’s always been a lawful good character, so would ya’ll be interested in her entering morally grey territory, or would that potentially ruin her image?
    Thats a great question.

I definitely don't think it would be OOC for her to make questionable decisions to keep the Arakki in line. Think back to the Outback era when mutants were being hunted and exterminated. Ororo took on the attitude that killing those before they be killed would be absolutely appropriate in ensuring their survival, which would later be changed after the soft reboot Lobdell brought on with Xmen do not kill philosophy. So as long as it makes sense respective to preserving life and protecting innocents if she has to go down that road I don't think it would OOC.

anyone know the issue number?
    I found it nvm.

uncanny origins 9

This is hot. I love she putting on a fashion show for nature itself. The winds like "Yeeeeesssssss!"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

What I want to see in the upcoming events

1. I would love to see an elemental form. So far she's able to change small parts of her body.... But I want to see Iceman type stuff. Her moral body is holding her back because she has peak human durability and only goes as far as her willpower allows her to.

2. I want to see elemental strength. Like we have seen her increase her strikes with winds but it's not impressive. I can give an example Mirai from Boruto using Wind Style: Whirlwind first to increase her punches similar to the way Tsunade/Sakura increase their punches with chakra https://youtu.be/tJc-iFSTWbY?t=129 Of course she can always harden her fist with ice or lightning to amp her muscles like BL.

3. Also adding to strength.. If her Hadari powers are getting developed, the databook says Wakandan Gods have unlimited strength. We have yet to see Storm use those physicals.

4. More spells.... I feel like her goddess powers will be limited in development because.... Her goddess powers are channeled through her mutants powers. So instead of Storm doing Dr. Strange or Elder God type stuff.. She amplifying her mutants powers with it.

5. Obviously more cosmic feats. I feel like this is what we are going to get the most since this is taking place in space. I feel like since it's been decades and she has a godhead now big feats like the galactic core should not put her near death. We need consistent feats that also aren't doing to drain or kill her.