Page 373 of 772 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Going by what JDW said in the XMM interview...I'm really looking forward to SWORD 07 to read Storm state her claim to be the Voice of Sol.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

One of the thing I'm most looking forward to see is Storm manipulate a nebula and create cosmic storms out of it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    One of the thing I'm most looking forward to see is Storm manipulate a nebula and create cosmic storms out of it.
    that would be freaking amazing too
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

also, is there any possibility that Arrako's mutants recognize and treat Storm as their Goddess? she will probably earn their respect from what we know of S.W.O.R.D #8, maybe go beyond just being their queen.

also, is there any possibility that Arrako's mutants recognize and treat Storm as their Goddess? she will probably earn their respect from what we know of S.W.O.R.D #8, maybe go beyond just being their queen.
    its possible but I imagine they will start off not respecting her or even recognizing her as their leader.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its possible but I imagine they will start off not respecting her or even recognizing her as their leader.
    She will change their tune, before we know they’ll be lining up to kiss her feets
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Or .. gathering enough hydrogen to create a star yes
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Fantastic Member

maybe you're right but Storm'll help against Dormammu, should something like that be enough for her have they respect or are they waiting for her to kick some Arrako omega's as**** ?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This...coming from a nation as old and as powerful, collectively, as the Arakki...is highly improbable.
    Far more plausible to think Storm shows them why she's the best suited to speak for and on their behalf...

She commands great power in her own right.
    She is a proven warrior.
    She has diplomatic/political experience.
    She has close allies among the GC members.

Those criteria alone make her worthy of their trust and respect.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Yes yes yes !!! That is like if that happens I would just .... Because that's where her power leads too.... And if she did it would literally firmly place her in the cosmic pantheon of heroes. Nebulas are basically molecular clouds of hydrogen and helium but mainly hydrogen they give birth to stars, planets, galaxies...etc. all if not most observable matter has their start from a nebula. So if she does that if she fully controls a nebula... The implication that has, the power that has, the glory that has, the intelligence that has, the common sense that has, simple to say is omega level at the very least.
    I hope we see that soon or her create cosmic storms it's Ewing soo I ama bit optimistic that he would pull out a lot of stops. But it's xoffice and JDW so I am being cautious.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I hope I can see her do the hydrogen thing again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Exactly the feat that would undisputedly make her the only true voice of the star system. But the fact that storm was the clear option from the start shows well on the xoffice I do admit.

maybe you're right but Storm'll help against Dormammu, should something like that be enough for her have they respect or are they waiting for her to kick some Arrako omega's as**** ?
    well I think isca gives insight to how they may view her. remember the convo she had with Xavier and magneto where she basically tells them they are weak. I would assume this is a general idea the arrakii have of all krakoans including storm. she will hsve yo do some impressive showings either in power, being a leader or both before they warm up to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    She will change their tune, before we know they’ll be lining up to kiss her feets
    lolololol i would laugh if that literally happens

Astonishing Member

well I think isca gives insight to how they may view her. remember the convo she had with Xavier and magneto where she basically tells them they are weak. I would assume this is a general idea the arrakii have of all krakoans including storm. she will hsve yo do some impressive showings either in power, being a leader or both before they warm up to her.

lolololol i would laugh if that literally happens
    I think Isca might show Storm a bit more respect than she does Xavier and Magneto because iirc she actually saw Storm defeat her nephew Death pretty easily. But I don't expect Isca to treat Storm as an equal at first because Storm still believes in coexistence with humanity and isn't a warmonger at heart.

As the SWORD #8 solicits hint, Storm constantly having to prove herself to the Arakki will probably eat away at her soul and make her question who she is as she tries to keep the planet stable and act as its voice. It'll be a balancing act but I hope by the end of it she earns the respect of Isca and the rest of the Great Ring because it seems inevitable that they'll end up clashing.

front and center!!!