Page 375 of 772 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You know its good too. End of the universe about to happen and he run back to it for his last night. LOL
    IKR!?
    All jokes aside...With IEW being a part of the GC, and given their stance regarding Mysterium, I'm really interested in seeing how Ewing writes future interactions between Storm and T'Challa and what direction their conversations take given their status, now.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Yo this is random and probably an unpopular opinion but and I've been thinking about this but the Marvel Ultimate mutants make more sense. Like humans developing powers through genetic mutation is more of a experimental thing than a "This is what you're born with" thing and even though the Ultimate line isn't canon (and ignoring the edgy stories) to the 616 it makes sense from a realistic perspective and honestly a better play on the concept of mutants from my recent insight. What say y'all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Yo this is random and probably an unpopular opinion but and I've been thinking about this but the Marvel Ultimate mutants make more sense. Like humans developing powers through genetic mutation is more of a experimental thing than a "This is what you're born with" thing and even though the Ultimate line isn't canon (and ignoring the edgy stories) to the 616 it makes sense from a realistic perspective and honestly a better play on the concept of mutants from my recent insight. What say y'all?
    I prefer them being born that way personally.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Doesn't really matter to me they're both works of fiction. Like the Bang Babies on Static Shock.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Y’all Storm being Regent of Sol doesn’t reverse the break up she had with T’Challa in XOS and nothing indicates she’ll be a factor in T’Challa’s corner of the MU post-Coates other than 2 generic covers where she’s not mentioned in the solicits. The ship is dead lol. And they got the man scheming with Iron Man and Doctor Strange on how to handle the Krakoan threat on top of Wakanda clearly being positioned as a rival (potentially enemy) nation to Storm’s people. The ship is extra dead.
    Officially declared by no one -- a ship dies when its clear as annulment announcement in books -- Marauders 13 just said they were in good terms -- before the theft -- dont put periods before official writers unless you are -- its annoying -- we dont say Reed Richards and Susan Storm is through just because show proof �� or back off slowly please....

Fantastic Member

She looks good but I'm still waiting for her powers to feel more versatile and impressive LOL! Lightning is cool but there is so much more to weather phenomena. That being said I'm loving that she's getting shine and the spotlight as the only XMEN in this A list of characters.
    Last edited by Sdawg; 06-30-2021 at 01:54 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Between this and her Fortnite appearance, it seems like Marvel is finally recognizing her as one of their franchise icons again. Ororo is the only character featured here who’s not in the MCU, that’s huge!
    Maybe this also hints at her forthcoming appearance in the MCU. Perhaps, she might be the first XMen introduced. That would be something.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Regardless of how their powers are derived...it doesn't change the fact (and premise) that they're hated and feared by the rest of humanity. How they come by their powers was always secondary to how they were treated by humanity, in general, for having those powers.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I actuallly hate the idea and am glad mutants in the main mu aren't derived from human experiments. i rather it be just born with than the same group of insert white scientists making their lasted creation and always having to hear "your not the next step, we created you, we own you." no thanks.

Humans don't need anymore reason to be horrible and if everything else can evolve why not humanity. Birds didn't always look the way they do now.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2021 at 05:37 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

No, please no, The mutants are the next step in human evolution not lab freaks, Storm especially is a mutant born Goddess, she has ancestry and an heritage that traces back to the dawn of human history, the point of the x-men comics is and always will be about people being born different and extraordinary.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Not a single one of the marvels actually appeared in marvels# 3 today. i think i will give it one more issue.

On second thought i think im dropping it now. It kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth that there was no cover on comixology released by marvel and when you see the cover inside i guess it makes sense but me no likey. What this book is suppose to be isn't clicking with me.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2021 at 06:10 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

looking for Tchalla Ororo side by side of Hellfire Gala Outfit fan Art....please??? 😎 As far as the entire event is awesome, They never talked, never stood near each other at least once, they never even exchanged looks -- for two people who just "owned" galaxies --

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    looking for Tchalla Ororo side by side of Hellfire Gala Outfit fan Art....please??? 😎 As far as the entire event is awesome, They never talked, never stood near each other at least once, they never even exchanged looks -- for two people who just "owned" galaxies --
    When you break up with someone on less than ideal terms it’s generally in the best interest of both parties to not interact when you don’t need to lol. T’Challa was hanging out with his Illuminati homeboys and Storm was too busy planning her epic after party entrance in front of the Galactic Council for them to be chummy post-breakup.

I’m sure with Storm’s new status as Regent of Sol and the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda now recognized as a cosmic power the two will interact eventually, but with SWORD charting out Storm’s development now it might take a while with all the other concepts Ewing is juggling atm. Storm’s operating in a different space now, T’Challa and Wakanda probably aren’t going to be relevant to her character going forward which is exciting new territory for both characters after 5 years of crappy Coates stories lol.