Page 376 of 772 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 11576

Oh and i been meaning to leave this here for the detractors. Not sure if it has already been posted by someone else but imo this pretty much makes all those Earth didn't have a voice thing moot as this is most likely the same council that made all the other decisions on earth's behalf without them even knowing.

Attachment 111035
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    When you break up with someone on less than ideal terms itÂ’s generally in the best interest of both parties to not interact when you donÂ’t need to lol. TÂ’Challa was hanging out with his Illuminati homeboys and Storm was too busy planning her epic after party entrance in front of the Galactic Council for them to be chummy post-breakup.

IÂ’m sure with StormÂ’s new status as Regent of Sol and the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda now recognized as a cosmic power the two will interact eventually, but with SWORD charting out StormÂ’s development now it might take a while with all the other concepts Ewing is juggling atm. StormÂ’s operating in a different space now, TÂ’Challa and Wakanda probably arenÂ’t going to be relevant to her character going forward which is exciting new territory for both characters after 5 years of crappy Coates stories lol.
    And as Ive mentioned I find the repeated pushing they broke up so lets not value anything moving forward -- annoying -- Also mentioned that I am looking for Fan Art as a fanatic who still value this and was looking for again as per mentioned Side by Side fan art -- coz why not -- again restraining orders arent there on print -- you wish whatever you wish -- i respect that -- know when to stop harrassing people who is at the opposite side of your opinion -- no I didnt ask you directly for the fan art -- you aint the only one in the thread -- I also read the books I also have my own interpretation or wishes of it -- and nope I didnt push it on you -- if you dont agree no need to push people to be on your side and repeating they broke up period -- i know they did that 2012 -- they broke up period retracted 2018 -- not possible for fix??? Who confirms it? Says who you??? Sorry its annoying really -- geez is this how toxic this forum is??? But sure if you have fan picture of a side by side to share thank you in advance if not -- thank you for letting others share if they have

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Normally dont play marvel games coz that is Blizzard/Eidos/Ubisoft realm for me but this looks and sounds so interesting I might try it -- also as part of gaming habit interview Game play mentioned Raid (every Bliz would love it already) and Omega Mode -- Wow are those 10 players able to pick all Storm coz that's gonna be awesome -- thats like Sword 8 variant cover coming to life!!!! Neat feature

https://fb.watch/6slpAOZJKN/

Omega War Mode preview....if this game can do 20 Storms in one space ala RD then im sold ��������

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I may have to get this lol

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    looking for Tchalla Ororo side by side of Hellfire Gala Outfit fan Art....please??? 😎 As far as the entire event is awesome, They never talked, never stood near each other at least once, they never even exchanged looks -- for two people who just "owned" galaxies --
    they will have some further interaction in a loving way. I'm certain we will see it in sword or if not there definitely in black panther.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

they will have some further interaction in a loving way. I'm certain we will see it in sword or if not there definitely in black panther.
    Just give me X-men legends: Krakoa by the same team that did marvel ultimate alliance 3 that i can play on my switch and i'm good. Please take my money. lol

Though i would give this a try if it releases on switch or something. On my phone i only play words with friends and dr, mario. not action stuff.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And as Ive mentioned I find the repeated pushing they broke up so lets not value anything moving forward -- annoying -- Also mentioned that I am looking for Fan Art as a fanatic who still value this and was looking for again as per mentioned Side by Side fan art -- coz why not -- again restraining orders arent there on print -- you wish whatever you wish -- i respect that -- know when to stop harrassing people who is at the opposite side of your opinion -- no I didnt ask you directly for the fan art -- you aint the only one in the thread -- I also read the books I also have my own interpretation or wishes of it -- and nope I didnt push it on you -- if you dont agree no need to push people to be on your side and repeating they broke up period -- i know they did that 2012 -- they broke up period retracted 2018 -- not possible for fix??? Who confirms it? Says who you??? Sorry its annoying really -- geez is this how toxic this forum is??? But sure if you have fan picture of a side by side to share thank you in advance if not -- thank you for letting others share if they have

Normally dont play marvel games coz that is Blizzard/Eidos/Ubisoft realm for me but this looks and sounds so interesting I might try it -- also as part of gaming habit interview Game play mentioned Raid (every Bliz would love it already) and Omega Mode -- Wow are those 10 players able to pick all Storm coz that's gonna be awesome -- thats like Sword 8 variant cover coming to life!!!! Neat feature

https://fb.watch/6slpAOZJKN/

Omega War Mode preview....if this game can do 20 Storms in one space ala RD then im sold ��������
    yea the gsmeplay is beautiful. I also like that they gsve her three shields in the form of ice, wind, and lightning. she should be doing this in the comics

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just give me X-men legends: Krakoa by the same team that did marvel ultimate alliance 3 that i can play on my switch and i'm good. Please take my money. lol

Though i would give this a try if it releases on switch or something. On my phone i only play words with friends and dr, mario. not action stuff.
    I loved xmen legends but I would love an open world rpg for console. I didnt really like mus3 it was too cartoony looking and became really repetitive after a while.

yea im reluctant to get this because it is a phone game as well
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Aww thats sweet but yup I'm still on hiatus mode after that blast on HFG anyways so good old Fan Art will work for now coz again mentioned -- but thanks I look forward to it but not the soonest to be honest I dont want to tackle that Tchalla thing just yet on Day 1 of Sol Regency if Im going to be asked -- room for breathing for Ororo being Regent but HFG had to waste the good art background of Krakoa on disco lights with Storm and Tchalla not arm spacing at least so the request for Fan Art -- lols AvX was the sickening annulment and yet they had one panel of side by side with metaphorical hell on the background -- aesthetic nope thats actual genius �� so yup -- this is not about being sore over break ups or how X wants to pretend that everyone had zero idea they were exes -- again everyone knows -- even a character Puck (who i dont have time to quick wikipedia) knows!!! (uncanny x-force) anyways -- the sword thing will come up eventually thats on to tick topics of course -- if writers deemed it too deep to send Wakandan forces at Storm's then lets tackle it if sure its just a freaking sword which didnt even yield lightning at the actual sword fight -- then sure let it go -- my fifty fifty -- but I bet it wont be that soon to go back to menial things - there is a whole cut from Storms intro to Wanda surprise that had me like -- why cut this moment?!?! i have questions!!! But yup I never stopped looking for good captured panels for these two even fan art -- so thank you if there is if none then still thank you for respecting I ship them even if you dont...all respect
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 06-30-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Aww thats sweet but yup I'm still on hiatus mode after that blast on HFG anyways so good old Fan Art will work for now coz again mentioned -- but thanks I look forward to it but not the soonest to be honest I dont want to tackle that Tchalla thing just yet on Day 1 of Sol Regency if Im going to be asked -- room for breathing for Ororo being Regent but HFG had to waste the good art background of Krakoa on disco lights with Storm and Tchalla not arm spacing at least so the request for Fan Art -- lols AvX was the sickening annulment and yet they had one panel of side by side with metaphorical hell on the background -- aesthetic nope thats actual genius �� so yup -- this is not about being sore over break ups or how X wants to pretend that everyone had zero idea they were exes -- again everyone knows -- even a character Puck (who i dont have time to quick wikipedia) knows!!! (uncanny x-force) anyways -- the sword thing will come up eventually thats on to tick topics of course -- if writers deemed it too deep to send Wakandan forces at Storm's then lets tackle it if sure its just a freaking sword which didnt even yield lightning at the actual sword fight -- then sure let it go -- my fifty fifty -- but I bet it wont be that soon to go back to menial things - there is a whole cut from Storms intro to Wanda surprise that had me like -- why cut this moment?!?! i have questions!!! But yup I never stopped looking for good captured panels for these two even fan art -- so thank you if there is if none then still thank you for respecting I ship them even if you dont...all respect
    I honestly ignore that vita issue. its irrelevant. we got good things going for our girl. she is in the mobile game. new title and its all good here. all love and all good things to look forward to.

I honestly ignore that vita issue. its irrelevant. we got good things going for our girl. she is in the mobile game. new title and its all good here. all love and all good things to look forward to.
    *clutches pearls and breaks wine bottle on table* i knew this day was coming. let's gooooooo!!. LMAO. lol. *repurposing my expected energy before nap time.*
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

*clutches pearls and breaks wine bottle on table* i knew this day was coming. let's gooooooo!!. LMAO. lol. *repurposing my expected energy before nap time.*
    right im so excited this is a great time to be a storm fan.

right im so excited this is a great time to be a storm fan.
    Dammnit butterfly why you got to be so likeable. i was brealng the bottle for you. lol. in vita i trust. lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Dammnit butterfly why you got to be so likeable. i was brealng the bottle for you. lol. in vita i trust. lmao.
    lolololol awwww u know I always have love for u boo. but I don't know what that last thing is you referred to.

Fantastic Member

I may have to get this lol

Only thing it’s missing is the water/rain manipulation and heatwaves but it’s fine. I like how they utilize her ice manipulation.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

When you break up with someone on less than ideal terms it’s generally in the best interest of both parties to not interact when you don’t need to lol. T’Challa was hanging out with his Illuminati homeboys and Storm was too busy planning her epic after party entrance in front of the Galactic Council for them to be chummy post-breakup.

I’m sure with Storm’s new status as Regent of Sol and the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda now recognized as a cosmic power the two will interact eventually, but with SWORD charting out Storm’s development now it might take a while with all the other concepts Ewing is juggling atm. Storm’s operating in a different space now, T’Challa and Wakanda probably aren’t going to be relevant to her character going forward which is exciting new territory for both characters after 5 years of crappy Coates stories lol.
    Hear! Hear! *raises glass of Krakoan Ice Tea
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Only thing it’s missing is the water/rain manipulation and heatwaves but it’s fine. I like how they utilize her ice manipulation.
    I want heat as an option too. but the shields definitely made up for it.

Astonishing Member

When you break up with someone on less than ideal terms it’s generally in the best interest of both parties to not interact when you don’t need to lol. T’Challa was hanging out with his Illuminati homeboys and Storm was too busy planning her epic after party entrance in front of the Galactic Council for them to be chummy post-breakup.

I’m sure with Storm’s new status as Regent of Sol and the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda now recognized as a cosmic power the two will interact eventually, but with SWORD charting out Storm’s development now it might take a while with all the other concepts Ewing is juggling atm. Storm’s operating in a different space now, T’Challa and Wakanda probably aren’t going to be relevant to her character going forward which is exciting new territory for both characters after 5 years of crappy Coates stories lol.
    Coates gave us Hadari Yao, a badass Shuri reinvention, intergalactic Wakanda Empire, and some damn excellent Storm and BP interactions. He's alright in my book.