Page 377 of 772 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Coates gave us Hadari Yao, a badass Shuri reinvention, intergalactic Wakanda Empire, and some damn excellent Storm and BP interactions. He's alright in my book.
    I second this...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Coates gave us Hadari Yao, a badass Shuri reinvention, intergalactic Wakanda Empire, and some damn excellent Storm and BP interactions. He's alright in my book.
    say this louder for the folks in the back!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I may have to get this lol

Okay I take back what I originally said. She looks really good in this and her use of ice powers is really nice here. I agree though that it would be nice to see her use more rain/water/humidity etc but given what we have here I can't complain too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Okay I take back what I originally said. She looks really good in this and her use of ice powers is really nice here. I agree though that it would be nice to see her use more rain/water/humidity etc but given what we have here I can't complain too much.
    the shields and the crowd control is giving me all that I need right now.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I may have to get this lol

they will have some further interaction in a loving way. I'm certain we will see it in sword or if not there definitely in black panther.

Yo the versatility in this Kyss! Ice/Wind/Lightning shields! Ice spikes! Thunder strikes! Lightning of various types! Flight! Super winds! SSSOOOOLLLLLLDDDD!!!

And I was just siting here thinking Storm (Black People) should wear more gold as it accents out skin so well/

I love that last one...I'm gonna wear the hell out of that.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yo the versatility in this Kyss! Ice/Wind/Lightning shields! Ice spikes! Thunder strikes! Lightning of various types! Flight! Super winds! SSSOOOOLLLLLLDDDD!!!
    baby I thought the same thing!!! I was so impressed with how creative they utilized her powers. Lightning, ice and wind shields I was mind freaking blown. I love the costumes too. I pre registered and will give this game a try.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    And I was just siting here thinking Storm (Black People) should wear more gold as it accents out skin so well/

I love that last one...I'm gonna wear the hell out of that.
    the second one put me in the mind of the wedding dress for some reason:

baby I thought the same thing!!! I was so impressed with how creative they utilized her powers. Lightning, ice and wind shields I was mind freaking blown. I love the costumes too. I pre registered and will give this game a try.
    Me too. And did tou see how they named the powers? High Pressure for the wind sphere attack. Electric Explosion for the explosive ball lightning. Microbursts. And hail daggers. Its like…was someone reading our Thermodynamics, Mechanics & Feats of Storm’s Powers thread on CV? We got force fields on there too! If so their homework is supremely delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Me too. And did tou see how they named the powers? High Pressure for the wind sphere attack. Electric Explosion for the explosive ball lightning. Microbursts. And hail daggers. Its like…was someone reading our Thermodynamics, Mechanics & Feats of Storm’s Powers thread on CV? We got force fields on there too! If so their homework is supremely delicious!
    that list is very thorough and complete list of her abilities. I wouldn't be shocked if the developers when coming up with her skill set reviewed the cv thread. now if only the xwriters would follow suit lol.

Fantastic Member

that list is very thorough and complete list of her abilities. I wouldn't be shocked if the developers when coming up with her skill set reviewed the cv thread. now if only the xwriters would follow suit lol.
    That part, her defensive capabilities are first rate here and should be further explored. I've also wondered if Storm should use her wind abilities to augment her physical strength much like some TK users do. The closest thing I've ever seen to this is when Storm threw Rogue in the animation LOL!

That part, her defensive capabilities are first rate here and should be further explored. I've also wondered if Storm should use her wind abilities to augment her physical strength much like some TK users do. The closest thing I've ever seen to this is when Storm threw Rogue in the animation LOL!
    The last time I remember seeing her boost her attacks with wind was during her solo.

Fantastic Member

the shields and the crowd control is giving me all that I need right now.

I'm sorry but maybe it's just me, but why does she look like Joseline Hernandez in the first and last photo to me lol. Either way I like all the looks here.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The last time I remember seeing her boost her attacks with wind was during her solo.

Is that what's happening here? Just asking because for me she's just bodyslamming him with wind. I would like to see her make physical contact and let the wind increase the impact of force so to speak if that makes sense.

Is that what's happening here? Just asking because for me she's just bodyslamming him with wind. I would like to see her make physical contact and let the wind increase the impact of force so to speak if that makes sense.
    I always thought that's what she was doing. Maybe she wanted to keep her distance though since he did break her ankle with a simple squeeze?

she's used wind to power her kicks before but I certainly wouldn't mind her to use wind to enhance her strength or durability.