Page 380 of 772 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I'm sorry but maybe it's just me, but why does she look like Joseline Hernandez in the first and last photo to me lol. Either way I like all the looks here.
    You not finna do the Puerto Rican Princess Joseline Hernandez boo!

Last edited by metalclouds; 07-01-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I hope that during this dinner there will be more references to CC's original story burying Byrne's retcon once and for all.
    well it already was buried by Ewing befor in Loki's book but im sure he will reference that roguestorm encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    you a mess lol

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    You not finna do the Puerto Rican Princess Joseline Hernandez boo!

josaline is cute but she should never be the template for storm lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm better not get played by Doom. I like Ewing's writing so I really hope he delivers with Storm. I want her to be able to match wits with the best of them, including Doom. Ewing is good with doing his research so I hope he also references DoomWar in some way as well. Also, if the X-ofc can give us Storm having dinner with Doom, can we also get some Storm & T'Challa interaction. Preferably some that shows them working together rather than being at odds with one another and their respective people(s).
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm better not get played by Doom. I like Ewing's writing so I really hope he delivers with Storm. I want her to be able to match wits with the best of them, including Doom. Ewing is good with doing his research so I hope he also references DoomWar in some way as well. Also, if the X-ofc can give us Storm having dinner with Doom, can we also get some Storm & T'Challa interaction. Preferably some that shows them working together rather than being at odds with one another and their respective people(s).
    I sincerely do not believe he will play her. he was the one writer who retconned their roguestorm encounter back to the original claremont story.

I also am hoping we get a loving tchalla interaction marauders was trash.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

josaline is cute but she should never be the template for storm lol
    I agree lol but he gon have to fall back on Joseline

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm confident Ewing ain't gonna do our girl Storm wrong her introduction into the book was already A+ and already seems like he's done his research.

Victor...you know my name.

I agree lol but he gon have to fall back on Joseline
    double homicide lol

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm confident Ewing ain't gonna do our girl Storm wrong her introduction into the book was already A+ and already seems like he's done his research.

Victor...you know my name.
    exactly.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I really like how Storm is still rocking her Super Saiyan 2 Lighting around her, Ultra Cool!

Has Doom had a crush on Storm over the years at all?! If so you think this will play any part in this moment?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I could've sworn a long time ago Storm told him the next time they met that she would kill him

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Doom is married.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I really like how Storm is still rocking her Super Saiyan 2 Lighting around her, Ultra Cool!

Has Doom had a crush on Storm over the years at all?! If so you think this will play any part in this moment?
    lolol.

I'm not sure if he has ever had a crush on her doubtful that would play any part in this story though boo.

I could've sworn a long time ago Storm told him the next time they met that she would kill him
    I think that was said in doomwar. yes it was....

I think that was said in doomwar. yes it was....

Nope completely erased from my memory. lol. As far as i'm concerned Storm last line to Doom was "for ill or naught the next move is on you" and i'm okay with being wrong on that. lol. when guggeheim of all people has storm overpower a collar but she can't do anything here but be submissive i can't take it serious. canon or not i'm good with pretending it doesn't exist and you know, i shall. *poof* gone.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Nope completely erased from my memory. lol. As far as i'm concerned Storm last line to Doom was "for ill or naught the next move is on you" and i'm okay with being wrong on that. lol. when guggeheim of all people has storm overpower a collar but she can't do anything here but be submissive i can't take it serious. canon or not i'm good with pretending it doesn't exist and you know, i shall. *poof* gone.
    lol I dont blame you it wasn't a cute look. I was trying to recall if there was another encounter these two had after this outside of the sword issue but couldn't think of any.

oh I forgot the xmen Fantastic four cross over where doom chomped her and captured them

oh I forgot the xmen Fantastic four cross over where doom chomped her and captured them

Why do I cringe when I see Storm saying "My god" instead of "Goddess"?

Astonishing Member

lolol.

I'm not sure if he has ever had a crush on her doubtful that would play any part in this story though boo.
    I think there was an attraction there in that dinner scene but then again CC pretty much wrote every male (and a few women) being attracted to Storm so that's par for the course.