Page 381 of 772 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think there was an attraction there in that dinner scene but then again CC pretty much wrote every male (and a few women) being attracted to Storm so that's par for the course.
    Most beautiful woman in comics

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Why do I cringe when I see Storm saying "My god" instead of "Goddess"?
    yea it makes me cringe as well she would never.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    You not finna do the Puerto Rican Princess Joseline Hernandez boo!

Why the offense? I never meant it as a diss. It's just that's the face I see when I look at the pictures.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It would be nice if Storm goes "RogueStorm" again but this time demonstrating that she can do it of her own will and volition serving supreme notice to Doom and others who would challenge her position and Planet Arrako. It would be a good contrast to the whole "girl" chat from before and serve as a stamp on the roll call Storm gave when she appeared.

storm is really good in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    It would be nice if Storm goes "RogueStorm" again but this time demonstrating that she can do it of her own will and volition serving supreme notice to Doom and others who would challenge her position and Planet Arrako. It would be a good contrast to the whole "girl" chat from before and serve as a stamp on the roll call Storm gave when she appeared.
    yes yes yes. I love this idea. i would love a roguestorm 2.0 full in control acting as a warning to anyone foolish enough to test her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Doom is married.
    lolol.

I'm not sure if he has ever had a crush on her doubtful that would play any part in this story though boo.
    LOL yea even when married old crushes might have a strange effect on how you gather yourself around the person.

Just found this just seem cute the way they where sitting and how similar it was to that classic panel to, cute as well, no shipping them, just I found it cute.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    LOL yea even when married old crushes might have a strange effect on how you gather yourself around the person.

Just found this just seem cute the way they where sitting and how similar it was to that classic panel to, cute as well, no shipping them, just I found it cute.
    yes you're right boo! being married means nothing especially in the area of thinking someone is cute.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Storm as Elsa, X-Men-Frozen Mash Up!
    by Hodges-Art

https://www.deviantart.com/hodges-ar...h-Up-438834931

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

So i was right all along, looks like there's trouble brewing on the island of misfit Mutants. Scarlet is dead and after reading Way of X it seems the "Make more mutants" ideal is turning into a mama's baby daddies maybe situation and Kurt is feeling like a dunce because he was an advocate for the cause. Mystique wants smoke and that Giant armored dude thats a fusion of Erik and Prof is loose like a wild goose. Now these xmen stories are getting interesting,hahahahaha TIME FOR SOME CHAOS BRETHEM!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

You and everyone else who guessed that that Krakoa wasn't some ideal Haven/Utopia some were making it to be. The more logical thinking among us realised long ago that shit will hit the fan, eventually and sooner rather than later.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

by Hodges-Art

This is too cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

by Hodges-Art

this is nice cj thank you for sharing.

lolol.

I'm not sure if he has ever had a crush on her doubtful that would play any part in this story though boo.

I think that was said in doomwar. yes it was....

nope...it exists so there's no erasing canon unless canon erases itself

Not a impending doom/ororo romance lol things keep getting interesting.

Im sure he will piss her off and set off cataclysmic events somehow though, its his job.