Page 383 of 772 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I laughed for a good minute straight at that gif. That's the same face i was probably making when i forgot the canon i can't remember. ^_^
    Hahaha I just love her stare, I had a flashback of myself during math class thousand of years ago

Hey, in celebration of the new regent of Sol and the terraforming of mars I created a new tribute, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

THAT is STUNNING SIS!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Hey, in celebration of the new regent of Sol and the terraforming of mars I created a new tribute, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

Love it! still hoping there's more panels of her part in the terra forming coz it doesnt even make 4 seconds into a video of the entire process -- yes make video, with badass background music, send to Tchalla with a note --Hot stuff-- pretty sure his 90% scientist (with the budget and privilege of a king) is totally geeking out that his ex-wife and technical still girlfriend figured the einstein of mars' atmosphere -- I need a pillow talk out of this -- let doom do the politcal table talk and Ill just ship her with the spoon she's holding -- but the science part (to which Shuri, Reed, Tony, Bruce, Forge and even Way of X's Nemesis freaking on its numbers could work out - but we all know Tchalla is the most juicy part of this conversation) I bet Tchalla is like drooling baby over it or even be jealous she got to mars first and ended up ruling it along side his new empire -- ill even bet on Doom potentially drooling on the inside when the letters are revealed in #7 and he's mythical in nature -- or just have him toast cordially but definitely Tchalla not getting his high over Storm doing the level 15 science is illogical but still we want it shown!!! Explicitly!!! Marvel misses this and what's the point?!?!? I am allowing the 3-6 panel of her on PSX and the grandest of Queenly Entrances with a cut to "meanwhile" coz I am hoping this scenario should be logically revisited happening afterwards -- with Tchalla thinking about babies named Sol --
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 07-02-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Hahaha I just love her stare, I had a flashback of myself during math class thousand of years ago

Really like how it looks like she is whipping the terrain to form it. maybe i'll try my hand at one looks fun.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

After thinking about it, I decided I enjoy the version with the mouth much more, the mouthless version is too alien

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Really like how it looks like she is whipping the terrain to form it. maybe i'll try my hand at one looks fun.
    I wanted the terraforming to feel primal, I’m very happy I was able to convey the “violence” of the process

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Okay so a question to Storm fans. So a poster on the Thunderbird thread is going on about a new design for John Proudstar that he's working on for this marvel project (won't get into that mess), but part of his defense on the idea of switching John's heritage from Apache to Ojibwa is that it's a small detail, and would be the same as, and I quote.

That's like swaping elements of Wakanda's Eastern African influences with South African and West African cultures. OOOOR changing Colossus to being Ukrainian instead of Russian, making Ororo Senegalese instead of Kenyan, or Robbie Reyes Columbian instead of Mexican- the difference is that minimal but the CORE is still the same...
    So I guess I want to know, would you be okay with the idea of Storm suddenly having her heritage switched from Kenyan to Sengalese? Is he right in that it doesn't matter if the core is the same and the nationality is changed?

Your thoughts? Because for me it feels like a slap in the face of the character.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Lol I love this gif, I’m going to steal it
    lololol please enjoy.my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    i'll still never understand how Stretchy man and invisible woman had a child who is an Omega Omega level mutant. Doesn't make sense to me but oh well
    yes but remember he is not even a mutant anymore.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lololol please enjoy.my friend!

yes but remember he is not even a mutant anymore.
    Didn't Franklin absorb immense energy from the cosmic control rod due to his very parasitic nature as a fetus I think that is the reason why he became sooo powerful. But in truth though it works better is he isn't a mutant. It doesn't make sense that mutants suffer if he exists... It doesn't even make sense that they still get prosecuted when omega mutants like storm, Mr M, Jaime...etc exist.

I wanted the terraforming to feel primal, I’m very happy I was able to convey the “violence” of the process
    You definitely succeeded. I think it looks better with the mouth too. As you said, less alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Okay so a question to Storm fans. So a poster on the Thunderbird thread is going on about a new design for John Proudstar that he's working on for this marvel project (won't get into that mess), but part of his defense on the idea of switching John's heritage from Apache to Ojibwa is that it's a small detail, and would be the same as, and I quote.

So I guess I want to know, would you be okay with the idea of Storm suddenly having her heritage switched from Kenyan to Sengalese? Is he right in that it doesn't matter if the core is the same and the nationality is changed?

Your thoughts? Because for me it feels like a slap in the face of the character.
    It matters because Storm is a kenyan princess and if it's that Gmikey thing that whole fan project sounds like a way to make white mutants special imo. No fan is writing a story about god damn matthew malloy. i mean really. lol. but to each their own but ti seems the project loves taking things away from characters of color.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

What I assume a fully evolved Storm would look like...nice
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post

He's absolutely and unequivocally...wrong.
    If you change the origin of the character then it's no longer that character as was intended. If your'e going to "re-invent" the character just come up with a new character.

And...That's why we have AU characters.
    That's all I would say on that silly matter.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-03-2021 at 06:42 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What I assume a fully evolved Storm would look like...nice
    Absolutely. Imagine her sending her conscious instantly anywhere in the Galaxy and then just Unleashing on a planet or foe.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    He's absolutely and unequivocally...wrong.
    If you change the origin of the character then it's no longer that character as was intended. If your'e going to "re-invent" the character just come up with a new character.

And...That's why we have AU characters.
    That's all I would say on that silly matter.
    Indeed, that project has Kurt not being circus raised. Why bother? Invent a new character. It’s central, along with Margali, to who Kurt is.
    The same is true of Ororo’s Kenyan/African American heritage, it’s important.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Thank you all, I thought I was going crazy with them saying that her heritage doesn't matter. So he's doing this to a lot of characters? I just do not get any of this. Kurt too?

By the way too Daedra, that is an awesome piece with awesome animation. Is that earth a satellite shot? And I agree, mouth version looks just a tad better, the one without reminds me of her wearing a mask.