Page 384 of 772 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Hahaha I just love her stare, I had a flashback of myself during math class thousand of years ago

Hey, in celebration of the new regent of Sol and the terraforming of mars I created a new tribute, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

This makes me think of when that little girl asked Ororo if she was god. This is super stunning.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Hahaha I just love her stare, I had a flashback of myself during math class thousand of years ago

Hey, in celebration of the new regent of Sol and the terraforming of mars I created a new tribute, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

breathtakingly gorgeous honey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Okay so a question to Storm fans. So a poster on the Thunderbird thread is going on about a new design for John Proudstar that he's working on for this marvel project (won't get into that mess), but part of his defense on the idea of switching John's heritage from Apache to Ojibwa is that it's a small detail, and would be the same as, and I quote.

So I guess I want to know, would you be okay with the idea of Storm suddenly having her heritage switched from Kenyan to Sengalese? Is he right in that it doesn't matter if the core is the same and the nationality is changed?

Your thoughts? Because for me it feels like a slap in the face of the character.
    hi there.

thank you for this question. I've never been the one to change elements of any character's origin, which includes race bending. so to answer your question that would matter for me as a reader and fan of the franchise.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    just some recent topics on the matter that reached newsworthy status but this certainly doesn't escape the innumerable conversations I've seen had on how she is generally depicted lighter by artists and design companies:

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-future-fi...hing-backlash/

https://www.racked.com/2018/7/10/175...pp-halle-berry
    Careful now Kyss. I dont want anyone in here to tell you "wait your turn" like they did to me
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Careful now Kyss. I dont want anyone in here to tell you "wait your turn" like they did to me
    wait a minute who told you to wait your turn? what happened?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

wait a minute who told you to wait your turn? what happened?
    Girl you remember the time I said Storm needed to be darker, in reference to a cover posted and two of the girlies in here jumped me and told me wait my turn like every other brown person XD
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Girl you remember the time I said Storm needed to be darker, in reference to a cover posted and two of the girlies in here jumped me and told me wait my turn like every other brown person XD
    thanks for the reminder boo. I forgot about that mess.

so I was able to get my hands on the marvel future revolution game. storm is really a beast. I would definitely recommend you guys pick it up when it is available to you.

Is it just me who is bothered by that appearance? Her powers are "creative" in a good way but definitely from what I envisioned her being able to do... but that appearance... I would have the one responsible for her appearance fired immediately! That is not Storm that is some American white chick with brown colouring...

And dang... Storm really did become the sovereign of the entire Sol System and Mars... Uhm Arakko.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-03-2021 at 11:52 AM.

so I was able to get my hands on the marvel future revolution game. storm is really a beast. I would definitely recommend you guys pick it up when it is available to you.
    What?! Hella jealous! How dod you get it so fast? I pre-ordered/registered and it told me Sept 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Is it just me who is bothered by that appearance? Her powers are "creative" in a good way but definitely from what I envisioned her being able to do... but that appearance... I would have the one responsible for her appearance fired immediately! That is not Storm that is some American white chick with brown colouring...

And dang... Storm really did become the sovereign of the entire Sol System and Mars... Uhm Arakko.
    so don't let the graphics fool you. she is perhaps the strongest hero in the game. I'm still leveling her up but each hero has like 8 different abilities that can be leveled up 4 times so that is a total of approx 32 abilities. her shields are amazing as well as her aoe attacks. she is all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    What?! Hella jealous! How dod you get it so fast? I pre-ordered/registered and it told me Sept 2021.
    don't worry I got you boo...

After thinking about it, I decided I enjoy the version with the mouth much more, the mouthless version is too alien

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Didn't Franklin absorb immense energy from the cosmic control rod due to his very parasitic nature as a fetus I think that is the reason why he became sooo powerful. But in truth though it works better is he isn't a mutant. It doesn't make sense that mutants suffer if he exists... It doesn't even make sense that they still get prosecuted when omega mutants like storm, Mr M, Jaime...etc exist.
    It’s why Marvel gave mutants their own island and planet, plus have them more involved in other dimensions.

All those costumes combinations were very sweet, I would get the game just to play dress up with my favorites
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Being hated, persecuted, oppressed has nothing to do with having wealth, power, status.
    Being hated, persecuted, oppressed is not the fault of the victims...Mutants in this instance.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Being hated, persecuted, oppressed has nothing to do with having wealth, power, status.
    Being hated, persecuted, oppressed is not the fault of the victims...Mutants in this instance.
    The gala just showed us that 616 racists and bigots can’t stand the idea of mutants building something for themselves beyond the reach of their hate and greedy little hands.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Then wouldn't it have made more sense for mutants to remained on Krakoa and stayed far away from the baseline humans instead of throwing Krakoan medicine in their collective faces all the while running around the globe and outer space planting flowers (gates) everywhere with impunity?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-04-2021 at 03:32 PM.