Page 385 of 772 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

storm is really good in this game.

yes yes yes. I love this idea. i would love a roguestorm 2.0 full in control acting as a warning to anyone foolish enough to test her.
    I tried really hard to ignore the fact that its a white lady voicing Storm and I just can't. I don't like it lol

Spectacular Member

Yeah, I will never link real word racism to what mutants go through. Mainly because it doesn't really make sense in the context of a world with superpowered every people, I know yall advocate for this type of story telling but i feel the old heads from marvels past were trying too hard to be inclusive like every company and corpo nowadays but they have no idea of what really goes down in these streets plus it's deeper than blah blah blah bigots blah blah blah you're just a hater because etc etc. This is just my viewpoint because i know yall will most likely disagree and idk if yall are black or not but personally i nvere cared for the "mutants are an allegory for oppressed people in real life" and if thats the case then Ro being a black woman would be more of a topic in these comix, No way in hell's fireplace can you tell me that a black woman with weather powers is hated because she's a "Mutant" pfft yeah da fuk rite. Like i said these are my views on the matter so whoever reads this just know, I'm just super sayin. People tend to look at racism on the surface which is why i never was a supporter for blm because the movement has tunnel vision on what's really going on out here and even then just because you share the same skin color or phenotype doesn't mean you go through the same ish.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Then wouldn't it have made more sense for mutants to remained on Krakoa and stayed far away from the baseline humans instead of throwing Krakoan medicine in their collective faces all the while running around the globe and outer space planting flowers (gates) everywhere with impunity?
    They created Krakoa and...were attacked within days and Orchis came "online".
    The medicines were a "peace offering" and a "we're a sovereign nation/people now, recognise us and leave us alone" political bargaining chip.
    Planet Arakko is seen by some as the Mutants stepping beyond and above their status.

And...all this has shown, there's just no pleasing some factions and some will continue to hate with their dying breaths.

At least...in next week's X-Men, it seems that not every human is hateful and fearful of mutants who are being heroes. So...that's a positive.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    All those costumes combinations were very sweet, I would get the game just to play dress up with my favorites
    I love the customization that comes with the game. my girl is looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I tried really hard to ignore the fact that its a white lady voicing Storm and I just can't. I don't like it lol
    I totally understand. is it confirmed that she is a white?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I totally understand. is it confirmed that she is a white?
    not confirmed, i tried searching but to no avail but she definitely doesn't sound like a black woman in any way lol

BANNED

not confirmed, i tried searching but to no avail but she definitely doesn't sound like a black woman in any way lol
    Iona Morris

Alison Sealy-Smith

Andi Chapman

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yea I've heard someone else say she was white too but haven't seen anything confirmed.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    none of them voiced Storm for Marvel Future Fight and even if they did they need redo it and not sound so white washed

That's an interesting take on her costume.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looks like her cape choking the hell out of her and one wrong move and boobies showing up to flex their super powers

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I kinda like the look. But can't back pedal now with the Gala costume everywhere.
    And I think anyone wouldn't mind Storm talents POPPING out.

BANNED

none of them voiced Storm for Marvel Future Fight and even if they did they need redo it and not sound so white washed
    Check this out Storm voices -- No mention of "Marvel Future Fight".
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-05-2021 at 09:03 AM.

I still actually prefer her current costume, for day to day SWORD II heroics but her "Goddess" look for her VoS/GC formal appearances.

Can I have a white and gold uniform now? It's what I deserve
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡