Page 386 of 772 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 11576
    Astonishing Member

The gala outfit constantly makes me think she has stomach pains because of having dark lightning clouds around her waist.

Both because it feels like the weather is reflecting her current state and because lightning or dark clouds are sometimes used metaphorical to depict a person being in pain or troubled by something in comics.

It's a cute idea, but i feel having a proper set of fabrics attached to it would look better in the long run.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's just you, Gee.

I see that cloud and lightning cape and I'm in awe! every time.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    The gala outfit constantly makes me think she has stomach pains because of having dark lightning clouds around her waist.

Both because it feels like the weather is reflecting her current state and because lightning or dark clouds are sometimes used metaphorical to depict a person being in pain or troubled by something in comics.

It's a cute idea, but i feel having a proper set of fabrics attached to it would look better in the long run.
    Personally, I would've had her giving the girls "water cycle". Cloud hair, mermaid down made out of water and held together by her will, with the bottom evaporating a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That's just you, Gee.

I see that cloud and lightning cape and I'm in awe! every time.
    This is also true lmao. I love it. It makes her look intimidating
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I enjoy the outfit too. hope all you girlies are doing well!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

I was watching some videos about Storm in MFR and I saw that one of her gears bonus is called Hadari Yao lol.

Jumps to 12:45

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I was watching some videos about Storm in MFR and I saw that one of her gears bonus is called Hadari Yao lol.

Jumps to 12:45
    yup once you get to level 90 storm you can change her title to hadari yao. I believe that is the highest bonus name on the game!!

the power of coates!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yup once you get to level 90 storm you can change her title to hadari yao. I believe that is the highest bonus name on the game!!

the power of coates!
    and the best part of that is knowing that this game had been in development for over a year and the developers were really willing to use a lot of what Storm offered. X-Office is late. but as not everything is perfect her voice and her skin tone needed more strength.

Spectacular Member

Alright, lets talk about a real topic for you xmen fans. How long will this krakoa thing last until it's blown up back to the eventual status quo because the one thing i learned about x men stories and x men characters is that a good thing is never a sure thing and with all the stuff happening on the island alone i don't see this nation thing lasting, I predict a civil war type deal which i guess that inferno story is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    and the best part of that is knowing that this game had been in development for over a year and the developers were really willing to use a lot of what Storm offered. X-Office is late. but as not everything is perfect her voice and her skin tone needed more strength.
    totally agree about skin tone and voice. she seriously looks like Rihanna.

the highest level is 100 which when you get that her title is omega mutant.

once I make it to 100 I will still use hadari yao though my squad in-game name is Ms hadari yao lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Alright, lets talk about a real topic for you xmen fans. How long will this krakoa thing last until it's blown up back to the eventual status quo because the one thing i learned about x men stories and x men characters is that a good thing is never a sure thing and with all the stuff happening on the island alone i don't see this nation thing lasting, I predict a civil war type deal which i guess that inferno story is supposed to be.
    I think inferno will be the beginning of the end though I hope krakoa and arrako stay around once everything is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Personally, I would've had her giving the girls "water cycle". Cloud hair, mermaid down made out of water and held together by her will, with the bottom evaporating a little.

This is also true lmao. I love it. It makes her look intimidating
    Ok this is how I would love her elemental hairdo to be portrayed, I would love to include a nimbus of sun light (quasi-sun) and some impalpable (there /not there) rainbow effect just like it happens after a spring rain shower

Last edited by Daedra; 07-06-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Anyone thinking such a successful era is just about to end is sadly mistaken.

I think a diplomatic change is coming to KRAKOA though, not Arrako.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Anyone thinking such a successful era is just about to end is sadly mistaken.

I think a diplomatic change is coming to KRAKOA though, not Arrako.
    Agreed. Hickman and company isn't going to waste all this world building on just two to three years worth of Storytelling before sending the X-Men back to some Mansion / school setting.

I mean how long did the Decimation/M-Day fiasco last? We're JUST NOW undoing the damage done by M-Day. So while I don't think Krakoa is going to stay exactly the same I don't think it's going away anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ok this is how I would love her elemental hairdo to be portrayed, I would love to include a nimbus of sun light (quasi-sun) and some impalpable (there /not there) rainbow effect just like it happens after a spring rain shower

Right? That's what I'm saying! Also, I meant GOWN* not down. Autocorrect hates me smh

About the hair, I wouldn't mind if her hair started leaving a white contrail in flight similar to Starfire's but with a few rainbow hues at the very end
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Right? That's what I'm saying! Also, I meant GOWN* not down. Autocorrect hates me smh

About the hair, I wouldn't mind if her hair started leaving a white contrail in flight similar to Starfire's but with a few rainbow hues at the very end
    Indeed I would expect her hair to turn into a full fledged fiery corona of cosmic power while in space
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-06-2021 at 12:04 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As I'm more of a "journey" guy rather than a "destination" guy...I'm here to enjoy this era for as long as it lasts, however long it lasts.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!