Page 388 of 772 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    If we could get something like this for MCU Storm I'd be thrilled! Minus the fainting and coughing up blood of course
    Um no thanks. She took way too long conjuring up 2 little tornadoes when Storm created like 5 or 6 within a few seconds in X-Men: 2 and it didn't take an ounce of energy from her.
    Attachment 111274

If we could get something like this for MCU Storm I'd be thrilled! Minus the fainting and coughing up blood of course
    I have never watched the show but I really hope she doesn't have to do that every time she uses her abilities.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Um no thanks. She took way too long conjuring up 2 little tornadoes when Storm created like 5 or 6 within a few seconds in X-Men: 2 and it didn't take an ounce of energy from her.
    Attachment 111274
    LOL that image took me OUT! I'm stealing that.

But as for the girl this was an advance spell that was only done one other time in history by her ancestor so in context it's amazing, she was able to pull it off at all, even if it was only for a few seconds.

As for Storm, I would assume we're getting the up-and-coming younger days when she makes her MCU debut? Don't get me wrong I'd be totally fine if the Storm we got is already fully in control of her powers and can summon a dozen or more tornados at the drop of a dime. I'm just saying, if we do happen to fall on the other end of the spectrum, I can see what happened in that clip to be a parallel to a younger and inexperienced Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I have never watched the show but I really hope she doesn't have to do that every time she uses her abilities.
    Not at all. This spell was a highly advanced and powerful one that was only done once by her ancestor. This is not the norm, far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    storm letting them know in cota.

Attachment 111248

i heard the xmen tas voice. "meet me... at the Monorail."

I have to say i have never seen Storm look more like a white woman than in Cota 5. If you think she looked like that in that marvel mobile game this issue is truly shocking. Also probably the weakest issue, the escape scene by the doctor makes no sense at all.

And there is one panel where Storm hair is colored but you can still see her ear through the white hair. It's like they took all the budget away from this book.

Attachment 111249

Storm mention in X-force but no appearance. I have to say i'm glad i stuck in there with this book, Percy is really firing on all cylinders right now. *saving xmen for the buffet.* lol
    Agreed! I enjoyed the issue and hope Storm gets to whoop that heffa's ass in the final issue. Her escape felt like a TBC.

But as for the girl this was an advance spell that was only done one other time in history by her ancestor so in context it's amazing, she was able to pull it off at all, even if it was only for a few seconds.

As for Storm, I would assume we're getting the up-and-coming younger days when she makes her MCU debut? Don't get me wrong I'd be totally fine if the Storm we got is already fully in control of her powers and can summon a dozen or more tornados at the drop of a dime. I'm just saying, if we do happen to fall on the other end of the spectrum, I can see what happened in that clip to be a parallel to a younger and inexperienced Storm.
    lol Go ahead. I have tons of memes. There's a lot of memes I have to reupload to photobucket since I accidentally deleted my whole meme album today by accident on there. Interesting take on the new MCU Storm. I hope she's in good enough control like in the animated series. I don't want her to be weak like the Fox crap

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I cant quote a video with video but the fox men did give her a cute tornado sequence even though it was very much ineffective

@Subliminally.. I want her to do some uber level ish like this but actually wreck a lot of stuff villains buildings etc on a massive level.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Attachment 111274
    Ororo has spoiled us and I love it, praise the Bright Lady!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

@Subliminally.. I want her to do some uber level ish like this but actually wreck a lot of stuff villains buildings etc on a massive level.
    Preach it Sister, this is a rare footage of how a Storm fight should go down ***friendly reminder : if you see this then you are on the wrong side of the argument***

***always watch from a safe distance, getting close is strongly discouraged ***

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Attachment 111274
    No shade but i kept thinking like what if she has swollen jaw would she still be able to whip up those small tornadoes. Looks cool but the mouth thing really threw me off.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Lmao! Alright note to self, before posting anything about potential MCU Storm, make sure I give it a good 24hrs of deep thinking .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Preach it Sister, this is a rare footage of how a Storm fight should go down ***friendly reminder : if you see this then you are on the wrong side of the argument***

I think the term force of nature is thrown around too liberally I mean to be a force of nature is to literally be unstoppable. Yeah we have charachters like jean, hulk, Franklin who can be classified as forces of nature but they are more esoteric and abstract. But storm is the embodiment of that. From her inception she was demonstrated to be the most powerful mutant and elemental in marvel. Losing to magneto due to her not wanting to kill him. Overpowering other elemental users. Commanding the true unbridled power of nature in all it's myriad elements. As rouge storm pointed out she was one with the entire planet all it's elements were hers to command.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

yassssssss exactly boo!!! those last images are exactly what I hope to see!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Not at all. This spell was a highly advanced and powerful one that was only done once by her ancestor. This is not the norm, far from it.
    I'm stealing it too lol. very applicable to some of the very petty and hilarious shenanigans I see happening in this thread . some posters really do have these girls bothered I see lololol.

Incredible Member

Isn't the Bright Lady Oshtur?

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Isn't the Bright Lady Oshtur?
    this is what was said but I haven't read anything that confirms this.

Hell, I thought Oshtur was one of Gaea's many names.

Actually, which one does Storm worship? I know she often called upon the Bright Lady but I remember in one Annual she said all elementals bow to the power of Gaea.