Page 390 of 772 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is what was said but I haven't read anything that confirms this.
    When Marvel gives Storm's new cloud hair a glowing contrail in flight the Bright Lady will be one of her many aliases on Arakko
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Storm incoming. Not sure for what. Im assuming thats SWORD?
    Most likely.
    I'm seeing Arakko in the background so she's at the Great Ring, perhaps addressing the Arakkii Leaders.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-09-2021 at 09:46 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    When Marvel gives Storm's new cloud hair a glowing contrail in flight the Bright Lady will be one of her many aliases on Arakko
    I hope they don't give her cloud hair. It seems pretty foolish

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I hope they don't give her cloud hair. It seems pretty foolish
    Finally, someone that agrees with me... please NO CLOUD HAIR for Storm... it will look ludicrous ... as it did in the Gala...

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Finally, someone that agrees with me... please NO CLOUD HAIR for Storm... it will look ludicrous ... as it did in the Gala...
    This.... ����

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Storm incoming. Not sure for what. Im assuming thats SWORD?
    this artist is not the current artist of sword. nevertheless I won't get excited until I see what its actually from but looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    yes honey. yes she gave us lightning hair years ago when she went roguestorm. the next logical progression is cloud hair. and im here for it all.

I would like it to go in-between lightning and clouds when she angry and happy:

sidebar im at level 64 with my storm on the marvel future revolution game and she is such a pleasure to play with when you level her up. I want to give a deep look at each move here but I'm not sure if I feel motivated enough to do it. lol

I took this screen grab earlier. my storm level is just starting to rise.

LOOK TO THE SKY AND TREMBLE!!!

she just sitting on top of the HYRDA world lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    that Gala hair was a mess. It just feels like lazy artwork to me

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I thought her Gala hair was gorgeous! I LOVED the texture and the volume. I hope they do explore different hair-styles for Storm as RoS but they can keep the "elemental" hair (as we saw in SWORD 06) for those moments when she has to level up with a feat.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

yea I liked the gala look. it was over the top extra just as one would expect her to be.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I thought her Gala hair was gorgeous! I LOVED the texture and the volume. I hope they do explore different hair-styles for Storm as RoS but they can keep the "elemental" hair (as we saw in SWORD 06) for those moments when she has to level up with a feat.
    Right. I also like it cause it looks more natural looking instead of just straight hair. Its iconic tbh. I saw someone working at Marvel tweet "noted" when a Storm fan asked for this hair to be permanent for her
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

oh I bring bad news...

black panther has been delayed until November. no reason was given as to why.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    The Demiurge the sentient biosphere of Earth seeded it with it’s energy to give birth to the Elder Gods. Osthur herself did something similar when she birthed Agamotto(first sorcerer supreme) when her tear fell to the earth while watching human children play. When Storm “married” land, sea, and sky she helped give life back to Mars. Storm in a way is her own Elder God of Mars
    And, what of everyone else who contributed to the terraforming process? Would they not be "Elder Gods of Mars" as well?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-09-2021 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Typo correction(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    The Demiurge the sentient biosphere of Earth seeded it with it’s energy to give birth to the Elder Gods. Osthur herself did something similar when she birthed Agamotto(first sorcerer supreme) when her tear fell to the earth while watching human children play. When Storm “married” land, sea, and sky she helped give life back to Mars. Storm in a way is her own Elder God of Mars
    yes beloved indeed. I love it!

I'm not against the cloud hair at all but I also like Devaishwarya take it should be used for those level up/feat moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    And, what of everyone else who contributed to the terraforming process? Would they not be "Elder Gods of Mars" as well?
    But did they actually do what Storm did? Magneto spun the core, Iceman gave it a polar cap, Hope and Proteus did something (?), and Vulcan & Hope heated up the core.

Storm took all of that and made it usable to the planet. None of them were capable of doing that so if you removed Storm from the equation then the entire idea would have failed.

I mean technically they could have put all this on the shoulders of Jamie and had him reality warp Arakko into a habitable planet but where's the fun in that.