Page 392 of 772 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    @misssnarks

Girl bye. Storm should turn her into glass on purpose.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Does the rest of Earth know that Ororo bestowed upon herself Regent of the Sol Solar System?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Does the rest of Earth know that Ororo bestowed upon herself Regent of the Sol Solar System?
    The galatic council did it. Same people that put Nova corps in charge of protecting earth.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Ms. Hadari Yao has entered the building!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This gif was exactly how i was laughing when i read that post.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This gif was exactly how i was laughing when i read that post.
    ms snarks is hilarious lol

@misssnarks

Woah for someone whose name is Dust -- ever heard of Dust Storms?!?! Like that is a natural phenomenon -- wasnt the purpose of the terraforming was to have the dead planet come back to life?? What makes them think this wont be earth 2.0 in the first place? And that while they sit in an island with unlimited booze they would expect only the omegas to house keeping?!?! Come on dear -- thanks for the initiative but there is no need to complain if you are the right mutant for the job -- and contributes to it-- also Kurt declaring it as "colonies" is a big term....I love how this book started questioning things...its just that the questions are becoming more obnoxiously righteous and noise nowadays -- and we cant keep blaming onslaught -- hopefully they tackle more solutions coz we already ask these questions (appreciate the drawn interpretations of it) but where are the solutions? Complain that the presidency of Sol is shaky??? We know readers are expecting it now move along
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 07-09-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Woah for someone whose name is Dust -- ever heard of Dust Storms?!?! Like that is a natural phenomenon -- wasnt the purpose of the terraforming was to have the dead planet come back to life?? What makes them think this wont be earth 2.0 in the first place? And that while they sit in an island with unlimited booze they would expect only the omegas to house keeping?!?! Come on dear -- thanks for the initiative but there is no need to complain if you are the right mutant for the job -- and contributes to it-- also Kurt declaring it as "colonies" is a big term....I love how this book started questioning things...its just that the questions are becoming more obnoxiously righteous and noise nowadays -- and we cant keep blaming onslaught -- hopefully they tackle more solutions coz we already ask these questions (appreciate the drawn interpretations of it) but where are the solutions? Complain that the presidency of Sol is shaky??? We know readers are expecting it now move along
    That and the fact that dust storms are .. very common on Mars anyway. She need to stay in her damn place.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Ms. Hadari Yao has entered the building!!!!
    that outfit is to die for! Love the colors instead of the basic black or white/gray they usually give her and the hairstyle is bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I have been reading it and enjoying it but i can't deny the characters are getting more and more cynical and more and more petty. That's just what it feels like to me. Doctor and Dazzler, he kept insulting her because oh gosh he likes her. Nightcrawler absolutely shocked adults were having sex and how could stacy. Legion preaching to anybody who will listen like he never commited a crime. And now we have dust basically acting like the omegas are trying to murder somebody and she doing them a favor. I mean it's just adding up. There is not one positive person in this book. Even Pixie had to get the perky shot out of her, literally. And don't get me started on the one character of color who anytime i think is about to get a line throws up on somebody.

I guess the best way to summarize it is this is the only book that is actively making me dislike characters i like. I think it is best for me to drop it.
    Yeah, this book is turning into, "Way of Jadedness". Maybe that's the point with Onslaught lurking around, but Si Spurrier's writing has always been hit or miss for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And since the Planet is terraformed for and named after the powerful Arakkii mutants maybe they should be the ones helping to make their new world more habitable.

He could have given dust her "feat" without resorting to snark and tone.

And I absolute hate Lost.
    Yeah, I was like, "Ugh, shut the **** up Dust'. And I like Dust.

I find Lost interesting, but at the same time, something about her characterization makes me go hmmmm. I'm going to wait and see, so I can give my full verdict.

Bwahahahahahahaha

She does it while drinking wine with Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Yeah, it became very obnoxious last issue, and I see it's continuing. *bleh*

That and the fact that dust storms are .. very common on Mars anyway. She need to stay in her damn place.
    But you see. This dust storm is very, very, very, very bad, and Spurrier wanted to give Dust something cool to do, while throwing out a hamfisted gotcha moment.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    that outfit is to die for! Love the colors instead of the basic black or white/gray they usually give her and the hairstyle is bomb!
    thanks boo. you can mix match the hair and looks I thought this was the cutest of what I have to work with. I would love for her to rock a look like this in 616.

thanks boo. you can mix match the hair and looks I thought this was the cutest of what I have to work with. I would love for her to rock a look like this in 616.
    I love the sun symbol, When it comes to weather and influx of energy in the atmosphere our star plays the biggest role and it should rightfully fall into the Goddess purview.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I love the sun symbol, When it comes to weather and influx of energy in the atmosphere our star plays the biggest role and it should rightfully fall into the Goddess purview.
    I think that is foreshadowing something coming.... Or denoting her regency

It’s ok, dusting is a chore, Ororo has better stuff to do

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I think that is foreshadowing something coming.... Or denoting her regency
    …..Waiting for Ororo to manifest her presence in the heliosphere and obliterate orchis with the might of a solar flare
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-10-2021 at 04:33 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”