Page 393 of 772 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It’s ok, dusting is a chore, Ororo has better stuff to do

Pretty much. Sleeping on it, i think i'm stepping away from the book. No story is worth feeling triggered over and the more i think about the issues i did get 1-3, the more sloppy some of the subplots feel as i let it settle in my mind. Cause it even makes you think if regular mutants had such a problem with omegas terraforming as you said what is keeping them from doing their part. Yet the part they are doing it's with what comes off as jealousy to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

…..Waiting for Ororo to manifest her presence in the heliosphere and obliterate orchis with the might of a solar flare
    Exactly 👍👍👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Pretty much. Sleeping on it, i think i'm stepping away from the book. No story is worth feeling triggered over and the more i think about the issues i did get 1-3, the more sloppy some of the subplots feel as i let it settle in my mind. Cause it even makes you think if regular mutants had such a problem with omegas terraforming as you said what is keeping them from doing their part. Yet the part they are doing it's with what comes off as jealousy to me.
    Exactly, I was like ….wtf….she’s walking and breathing on mars and she’s complaining….krakoan’s youths are just spoiled at this point.
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-10-2021 at 05:00 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Exactly, I was like ….wtf….she’s walking and breathing on mars and she’s complaining….krakoan’s youth are just spoiled at this point.
    Pretty much. I don't mind exploring the dark aspects of Krakoa but make it make sense. Like Dust went from watching all of her friends murdered to being more salty over a new planet than she was over her friends deaths. Spurrirer wrote the legion mini but legion here sounds nothing like he did in that book. Then you have xorn and zorn who don't speak showing up as though david is on some righteous journey. There is a lot i overlooked with this book just because of the legion mini and the current state of x-books. a lot.

But i'm staying out the thread because for now, i know i'm done so i don't have anything else to add to it. lol. i don't want to be that downer.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Pretty much. I don't mind exploring the dark aspects of Krakoa but make it make sense. Like Dust went from watching all of her friends murdered to being more salty over a new planet than she was over her friends deaths. Spurrirer wrote the legion mini but legion here sounds nothing like he did in that book. Then you have xorn and zorn who don't speak showing up as though david is on some righteous journey. There is a lot i overlooked with this book just because of the legion mini and the current state of x-books. a lot.

But i'm staying out the thread because for now, i know i'm done so i don't have anything else to add to it. lol. i don't want to be that downer.
    Still waiting to see where Spurrier is leading us but……Here is a general and fun idea for all the new writers tempted to unravel krakoa and return to the tired old “status quo” : build something yourself instead of tearing down other writers creative achievements, breaking toys is cheap and a narrative low hanging fruit that has plagued the x franchise for the last 20 years.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

Exactly, I was like ….wtf….she’s walking and breathing on mars and she’s complaining….krakoan’s youths are just spoiled at this point.
    That’s what got me about the issue, how can you complain about what the omegas did and yet you’re still on the planet they created lol. Seemed needlessly snarky masked as assertiveness. There was a way to showcase Dust’s personality without nitpicking.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I love the sun symbol, When it comes to weather and influx of energy in the atmosphere our star plays the biggest role and it should rightfully fall into the Goddess purview.

…..Waiting for Ororo to manifest her presence in the heliosphere and obliterate orchis with the might of a solar flare
    Dae your posts have been giving me all I need i agree with everything you've said!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Dae your posts have been giving me all I need i agree with everything you've said!!!
    Likewise Bfk, Now that Ororo is the first regent of Sol- the table is all set and all we need is to get the party going!

BANNED

Likewise Bfk, Now that Ororo is the first regent of Sol- the table is all set and all we need is to get the party going!
    Yes indeed

BANNED

ItÂ’s ok, dusting is a chore, Ororo has better stuff to do

Â…..Waiting for Ororo to manifest her presence in the heliosphere and obliterate orchis with the might of a solar flare
    I just did some research on the heliosphere and I am just......
    https://youtu.be/BkVIA9LZBDE

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I just did some research on the heliosphere and I am just......
    https://youtu.be/BkVIA9LZBDE
    a "superheated form of electrified and magnetized gas" ........... it is basically Storm's specialty

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I thought her Gala hair was gorgeous! I LOVED the texture and the volume. I hope they do explore different hair-styles for Storm as RoS but they can keep the "elemental" hair (as we saw in SWORD 06) for those moments when she has to level up with a feat.
    !!!

Storm with cloud and/or lightning hair is visually stunning...wheres the lazy????

Keep the elemental hair @marvel

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I know!

It took much more effort to render that shape and texture than just her normal, straight pony-tail.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

a "superheated form of electrified and magnetized gas" ........... it is basically Storm's specialty
    Indeed it is there may be a powerset development angle to why they made her the regent of Sol. Makes sense that the ruler of the sun can command it's power in absolution.

Any news from Storm?