Page 394 of 772 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Any news from Storm?
    Next appointment should be a dinners on mars with Doom
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I wish but i doubt it. given the bottom link to his thing it seems like another villain gets a book first. I'm not going to lie and say it's not disappointing but i think Ewing will do us right with Storm. I honestly rather he get the storm book if there is one at this point so it stays connected to sword and guardians and maybe a hulk cameo or the hulks move to planet arrako.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

manifesting a storm solo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Girl bye. Storm should turn her into glass on purpose.
    Lol agreed! I was like this heffa must’ve lost her mind. If anyone on the planet would know how to to achieve a natural balance to the atmosphere, including the ebb & flow of the tides, desert climates, and whatever other phenomena that occurs on Mars and at whatever it’s natural intensity might be, it’s Storm. Though that could be part of the ongoing work Ororo needs to do that was mentioned in PSXM. Like it may take a while to quiet forces that are still hyper destructive in their natural state.

Either wat, Sooraya better sit her raggedy-ass down some where and hush before Storm gives her a solar wind ride to the sun.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 07-12-2021 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol agreed! I was like this heffa must’ve lost her mind. If anyone on the planet would know how to to achieve a natural balance to the atmosphere, including the ebb & flow of the tides, desert climates, and whatever other phenomena that occurs on Mars and at whatever it’s natural intensity might be, it’s Storm. Though that could be part of the ongoing work Ororo needs to do that was mentioned in PSXM. Like it may take a while to quiet forces that are still hyper destructive in their natural state.

Either wat, Sooraya better sit her raggedy-ass down some where and hush before Storm gives her a solar wind ride to the sun.
    EXACTLY bestie now free up your inbox I've been trying to PM you for weeks
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Spectacular Member

Judging by the shady dialogue and over 9000 pettiness I'm guessing it's safe to say there's nothing interesting to report on Ro Mo, Eh? Means i haven't missed much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    EXACTLY bestie now free up your inbox I've been trying to PM you for weeks
    Cleared up <3. PM when you get a sec. And I am loving that Storm masterworks cover. I have a bunch of her cards from the 90’s somewhere and this is one of my faves. My ultimate faves being Both Jim Lee’s from the late 80’s and 90’s TAS costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post

agreed 100%. I would love to see it.

dust wouldn't dare say it to Storm's face. she and her dusty arse can kick rocks.

my storm is at level 81 babies almost at level 100!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I wonder if Storm is going to have to go up against Orchids. Or deal with those Sentinel factor planet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I wonder if Storm is going to have to go up against Orchids. Or deal with those Sentinel factor planet.
    she probably will. its all within the solar system and she is the representative for it now.

I would love the see her leading an army or arrakii to take our orchis and the sentinels that are mining mercury (i believe).

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    She’s the only one powerful enough to wipe out that cancer from the solar system, the sun is the biggest source of elemental power in the regency, orchis & co are fare too close to it and they need to learn who’s boss

She’s the only one powerful enough to wipe out that cancer from the solar system, the sun is the biggest source of elemental power in the regency, orchis & co are fare too close to it and they need to learn who’s boss
    I was trying to find the last time I recall her figjing sentinels. she didn't do any damage to them really which I found ridiculous

ahhh. here we go.

she created an instant hurricane out of nothing but it didn't anything to slow the sentinels down from what I recall.