Page 404 of 772 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I still remember when she was so sure Marvel wouldn’t reboot the X-Men once Disney bought fox. Lmao.
    I notice that particular tweet is unavailable. Gee I wonder why.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh I did. She is the goddess of the marvel universe indeed... All hail the HADARI YAO!
    yassss honey!!!! im still kind of at awe that it is NOW ACCEPTED canon that she is a goddess!!! it brings a tear to my eye.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    did you guys see this? the link isn't working for some reason but storm is number one for female heroes kids can look up to:

It really is nice to see Storm fully coming into the prominence that she SHOULD of have had all along. But perhaps at the end it was all for the best? I mean the X-Men are getting the full treatment from Disney so this is probably the best time for Storm to resurge! Her Gala outfit is slowly becoming the meta and her divinity is being acknowledged left and right.

yassss honey!!!! im still kind of at awe that it is NOW ACCEPTED canon that she is a goddess!!! it brings a tear to my eye.
    And to further this point, she did this all on her own. No cosmic force, no hammer, no cosmic objects of power, no outside boosts. This is all on Storm! The goddess built up on her OWN two feet.

my storm is fully loaded babies. I made it to the top level:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I still remember when she was so sure Marvel wouldn’t reboot the X-Men once Disney bought fox. Lmao.
    Alexandra said that? Ugh she comes off as toxic lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As I said in the Jean Grey thread...Storm is many wonderful things but being "perfect" is not one of them. CBR's "lists" are never to be taken seriously.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As I said in the Jean Grey thread...Storm is many wonderful things but being "perfect" is not one of them. CBR's "lists" are never to be taken seriously.
    I think that's quite obvious. Still, it's nice for her to be recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    It really is nice to see Storm fully coming into the prominence that she SHOULD of have had all along. But perhaps at the end it was all for the best? I mean the X-Men are getting the full treatment from Disney so this is probably the best time for Storm to resurge! Her Gala outfit is slowly becoming the meta and her divinity is being acknowledged left and right.
    yes indeed. I think fox having their hands on the property really did stifle the character in ways we in the public will not ever truly understand. I dont even want to think about where she may be if Disney had not been able to get the xmen back under their house.

Astonishing Member

Storm appears in Inferno, at least in the first chapter...I wasn't expecting that.
    Inferno is really ramping up. Can't wait to see more panels next month.

who said she was perfect though?

oh cbr did. lol I think an argument can be made as to why she is perfect!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-19-2021 at 03:06 PM.

who said she was perfect though?

Nobody really. The article says she is. The problem with that is that "perfection" is subjective as all get out. My 'perfect' Storm could be totally different from yours.

Taking just that snippet of the article is just complaining to complain, imo.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I didn't take just that snippet to complain the entire filled with sensationalist "facts"...but whatever...you all are free to get excited over a CBR list that is as irrelevant and meaningless as every other list they put out so. If kids look up to Storm, or Monica or Jean it's not for the reasons they give.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I didn't take just that snippet to complain the entire filled with sensationalist "facts"...but whatever...you all are free to get excited over a CBR list that is as irrelevant and meaningless as every other list they put out so. If kids look up to Storm, or Monica or Jean it's not for the reasons they give.
    Exactly. The list is, at the end of the day, irrelevant. In fact, there were several women on the list missing I thought could have been added but neither that's here nor there.

As for getting excited I could 100% see your point IF it was just a CBR article. However, we all know that that is clearly not the case as far as Storm is concerned. So, we have every reason to be excited. Cbr list or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Nobody really. The article says she is. The problem with that is that "perfection" is subjective as all get out. My 'perfect' Storm could be totally different from yours.

Taking just that snippet of the article is just complaining to complain, imo.
    exactly. if we are to ask ourselves which female heroine children should look up to if not storm then who? them saying she is perfect and calling that out as a means to invalidate the article seems very nit-picky to me and complaining for the sake of it.