Page 407 of 772 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 11576

Storm has actually started trending on twitter because of the casting speculation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Storm has actually started trending on twitter because of the casting speculation.
    Good. Tis what she's owed.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    if Dormammu and storm go toe to toe im gonna squill.
    This event can be a good opportunity to explore Storm's magical and divine powers, but I confess it will be difficult to happen because it already has three powerful mystical characters (Strange, Billy and Doom)

But knowing about Al Ewing I know that Ororo will be in the spotlight for a while, she will be on the front lines to face Dormamu and Ego, my speculation is that Ororo will serve as a bridge of some spell to separate Dormmamu from Ego once their powers involve planets, elements, energies, channeling, healing (Ohstur, made of Trion).

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Not to mention she's not the type of actor to sign on to a multi movie deal with Disney. She very much likes to be free to pursue her own passion projects now she could still do that if she's cast a storm but something tells me they want to go with a actor that's more flexible.

That being said she's an amazing actress and would totally kill it if she was cast as Storm and my goddess just look at those cheekbones and lips.
    can I please get a 5'11 storm lolol

I don't know anything about the actress but honestly when I look at her I dont see storm. but we shall see what comes from it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I heard she was trending today on twitter too. I love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    This event can be a good opportunity to explore Storm's magical and divine powers, but I confess it will be difficult to happen because it already has three powerful mystical characters (Strange, Billy and Doom)

But knowing about Al Ewing I know that Ororo will be in the spotlight for a while, she will be on the front lines to face Dormamu and Ego, my speculation is that Ororo will serve as a bridge of some spell to separate Dormmamu from Ego once their powers involve planets, elements, energies, channeling, healing (Ohstur, made of Trion).
    ooooooh your speculation as to what is to come is seriously giving me goosebumps!! I hope what mr. Ewing has in store for us in line withcwhat you have proposed!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I heard she was trending today on twitter too. I love to see it.

ooooooh your speculation as to what is to come is seriously giving me goosebumps!! I hope what mr. Ewing has in store for us in line withcwhat you have proposed!
    YES, I am very excited to see the whole result of this, I know Al Ewing will not let us down. Thor has already faced the Ego once, he has already subdued and defeated the Ego, in Thor #133, combining all the elements of the cosmos (storms, winds, lightning) into a thermoblast that shook the universe against him. Storm is a Goddess, Omega Mutant in the weather manipulation, And now put a magic touch to it, would be amazing she would defeat two entities, cosmic and mystical.

Attachment 111712

YES, I am very excited to see the whole result of this, I know Al Ewing will not let us down. Thor has already faced the Ego once, he has already subdued and defeated the Ego, in Thor #133, combining all the elements of the cosmos (storms, winds, lightning) into a thermoblast that shook the universe against him. Storm is a Goddess, Omega Mutant in the weather manipulation, And now put a magic touch to it, would be amazing she would defeat two entities, cosmic and mystical.

Attachment 111712
    yasssssss to all of this and you read my mind

I was going to ask what happened with Thor when he fought ego
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Since Dormammu is using Ego as a shell, would hurting Ego even hurt Dormammu?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Since Dormammu is using Ego as a shell, would hurting Ego even hurt Dormammu?
    I dont think so dorammu is pretty powerful so she would have to tap into some godly, mystical type energy to do anything against him I would imagine.

can I please get a 5'11 storm lolol

I don't know anything about the actress but honestly when I look at her I dont see storm. but we shall see what comes from it all.
    Alexandra Shipp looks a lot less and was storm lol

So don't be guided by that, but I see that girl as perfect as storm.

I dont think so dorammu is pretty powerful so she would have to tap into some godly, mystical type energy to do anything against him I would imagine.
    Adversary 2.0.

BANNED

They are powerful but they are not actually gods

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    So I went back to the mall and got the shirt. There were only 4 left. 2 XXL and 2 small so I got an XXL. Hopefully once I wash it it'll shrink a little. Shirt was too bomb to pass up and I still have yet to see another one like it online or anywhere else
    If it doesn’t, cut the image off and sew onto a t-shirt which is the correct size?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

they were not looking for storm. they were looking for a halle berry lookalike lol

Adversary 2.0.
    absolutely!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

She wasn't 5'11 either

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    If it doesn’t, cut the image off and sew onto a t-shirt which is the correct size?
    hell no, that would look so ugly plus I love to color of the shirt. I'm the same height as Storm and slim so i'll make it work after the wash lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That literally looks like her. Facial structure on point!
    Yes!!! This is so on point...and hopefully true for the character and actress.

I honestly don't think it is Storm, though.
    Simply because they're not recasting T'Challa for this movie so with him not being there it doesn't really make sense to have an adult Storm show up in Wakanda at this time for what would essentially be a "character cameo".

And...the Mutant Cinematic Universe is not really in the works right now...not for another couple of years, at least. So if they were going to start teasing the mutants in the MCU in BP:tWoW it would be more plausible for a young Ororo to show up in a flashback instead of an adult.

Plus...the World of Wakanda title seems to strongly suggest they're exploring more of Wakanda and the Tribes and the History so either Princess Zanda or Madame Slay (my pick, now that I see that panel) makes the most sense.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!