Page 426 of 772 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thank you beloved!! I hate to sound like a broken record but I'm not sure you realize just how much trolling I've experienced and seen other storm fans go through for suggesting she was omega and goddess. it felt so good to close out that petition I created a few years back asking that Coates development be recognized after Ewing Sword issue with Storm's announcement. I cant express just how happy I have been!!!
    I always thought she was an omega and felt it was insulting it took up until 2019 for her to officially get that designated title.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 07-26-2021 at 02:57 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I always thought she was an omega and felt it was insulting it took up until 2019 for her to officially get that designated title.
    why do you think it took so long for her to finally and officially make the list?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I wonder how Ewing will explore her Goddess-mode?
    Out in space, with there being different races and beliefs and Gods, I can't imagine Storm having as many "devout followers" as in Wakanda.
    I hope he tweaks it to make it make better sense.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

why do you think it took so long for her to finally and officially make the list?
    I have no idea and don’t even want to speculate cause then each theory would be more infuriating than the last. It never sat right with me to refer to her as Alpha level. I mean through out the years the uniqueness and skill to which she used her abilities is god-tier. Storm has long since deserved the title of Omega, Queen, Goddess, and know she is the Voice of Sol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I wonder how Ewing will explore her Goddess-mode?
    Out in space, with there being different races and beliefs and Gods, I can't imagine Storm having as many "devout followers" as in Wakanda.
    I hope he tweaks it to make it make better sense.
    you know what stands out to me. every person that believes in Storm equals power and even someone at the level of doom believes in her god hood. imagine as it slowly expands across the galaxy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Enhhh....
    Still sounds a little too "dependent on others for this to work" for my taste.

I would much rather it be something she accesses and taps into all on her own regardless who believes in her or not.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I have no idea and don’t even want to speculate cause then each theory would be more infuriating than the last. It never sat right with me to refer to her as Alpha level. I mean through out the years the uniqueness and skill to which she used her abilities is god-tier. Storm has long since deserved the title of Omega, Queen, Goddess, and know she is the Voice of Sol.
    thats fair and I respect that. I im just happy that she finally getting her flowers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thats fair and I respect that. I im just happy that she finally getting her flowers.
    Your question for X-Men Monday was stellar I just wanted to give you your flower from one Storm/Wanda fan to Storm’s most faithful follower.

in terms of her godhead it reminds me of a xena episode. the Greek gods were dying off and their powers fading because their followers were abandoning them and following Jewish/Christian faith. the power is there but the magnitude of it can increase/decrease based upon the number of followers a god has.

Your question for X-Men Monday was stellar I just wanted to give you your flower from one Storm/Wanda fan to Storm’s most faithful follower.
    awwww thank you so very much friend!!! that is so very sweet im hoping there are great things in store for Wanda. the moment between her and magneto in sword was such a tender moment and I loved it so very much!!!!!!

awwww thank you so very much friend!!! that is so very sweet im hoping there are great things in store for Wanda. the moment between her and magneto in sword was such a tender moment and I loved it so very much!!!!!!
    Thanks and to the Reign of Hadari Yao

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Enhhh....
    Still sounds a little too "dependent on others for this to work" for my taste.

I would much rather it be something she accesses and taps into all on her own regardless who believes in her or not.
    I think of it more as a default. Like in coates run Storm said what she knows of gods belief makes them stronger so i think of it more as a back of your brain thought than an active one. Like if a million people somewhere saw storm do something and in the back of their mind they thought "she must be a god." even if they aren't actively thinking it she is empowered by it and can call on her power herself like in the Shuri story where she had no one actively believing in her but her goddess self came out to destroy the fungi.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

in terms of her godhead it reminds me of a xena episode. the Greek gods were dying off and their powers fading because their followers were abandoning them and following Jewish/Christian faith. the power is there but the magnitude of it can increase/decrease based upon the number of followers a god has.
    omg i LOVED Xena. Gabrielle was my fave of course but god damn Aires was the first time i thought a dude could be cute. lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    omg i LOVED Xena. Gabrielle was my fave of course but god damn Aires was the first time i thought a dude could be cute. lmao.
    ares was my baby father lololol. it made me sad when Gabrielle took on the mantle after xena was killed. xena was and forever will be my girl though. Gabrielle very much got on my nerves early on but she stepped her game tremendously as time went on.

child i wanna say since back when storm and black panther were married. I've had so many battles, debates, and back and forth with both storm fans and posters who are not fans. There was a period this forum was a lot more active with storm fans who were more fanatical and knowledgeable than myself. But we have a love/hate kinda energy. Either you love us or you don't and I find it quite funny. There have been many trolls, being banned, deleted posts and everything in-between defending storm. From people who wanted me to say she was a lesser to Jean, or to pick a side between her and tchalla during their divorce. Ive created petitions and directly messaged creators to gain insight on her treatment. Its been so much but all of it was very much worth it seeing where we are now. Had anyone said storm canonically would be omega and goddess it would have gotten you laughed off the forum and banned depending on the mod. But look at us now we eating good!!!
    Aah you don't know how emotional I get to hear your story in this comic book world, I'm so grateful for you, for always fighting in the name of the Storm at such a turbulent time, I can't even imagine the size of your happiness, pride , nice to see you. she's running the show this year. I started immersing myself in this world in 2015 attending RPGs (but I already knew it from animations and movies, but it was something very superficial, I was one of the people who underestimated its power) but it was only in 2018 that I started to delve into xmens, and in 2020 was where I had a connection with Ororo.

If it weren't for you and your debates, forums, I wouldn't understand the true powers of the storm and wouldn't realize that she is the mighty and true Goddess.