Page 450 of 772 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    This is when I knew Lobdell was about to start some bullshit and move Storm a back-up singer.
    Attachment 112094
    that is some bull I dont even remember that mess. what issue was this?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Sooo disappointing but ultimately refreshing to see how far we have come and how far we are going under Ewing. The Queen Reings.

Uncanny X-Men 342.

I felt something was up when AoA came out and Storm was just a shade of her Claremont self.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Sooo disappointing but ultimately refreshing to see how far we have come and how far we are going under Ewing. The Queen Reings.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    agreed!! 100%a

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Uncanny X-Men 342.

I felt something was up when AoA came out and Storm was just a shade of her Claremont self.
    thats interesting. I felt this was the moment for me was when I knew there was bs on the way and it was Claremont who wrote it. the reboot was not good for her:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yup the xoffices didn't care about her once Claremont was done. that is fine but let's not try to make it seem like it was Hudlin's fault she was written poorly or not at all in the xbooks.

I was loving Claremont's X-Treme/XSE Storm before Hudlin stole her for BP.... Attachment 112095
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

agreed!! 100%a

thats interesting. I felt this was the moment for me was when I knew there was bs on the way and it was Claremont who wrote it. the reboot was not good for her:

Ha God Why! BURN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I was loving Claremont's X-Treme/XSE Storm before Hudlin stole her for BP.... Attachment 112095
    hudlin can't steal something he didn't own. and I will take goddess of marvel storm over a defunct police/detective storm any day of the week:

Funny, I seem to recall Hudlin's Storm not being allowed to stop Doom because she might embarrass T'Challa by showing him up. It's Claremont's X-Men Storm that gets the work done[and now Ewing's].
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Me too. But whatev's that didn't happen apparently. I noticed he didn't directly address the situation if Butterfly is saying the question was in regard to less Storm in the x-line because of the deal he had. Because personally i can think of a Storm story going on at that very time when she was the center of it, Xtreme. And claremont had more plans. So nothing he said really addressed if the x-books were limited in what they could do when he had the rights to Storm in BP after the deal he made.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Funny, I seem to recall Hudlin's Storm not being allowed to stop Doom because she might embarrass T'Challa by showing him up. It's Claremont's X-Men Storm that gets the work done[and now Ewing's].
    I also remember this but hey, it's okay because it was black love. Still trying to figure that out. My dad liked my mom being great. these are the very reasons i could not stand Hudlin storm. I remember stepford Storm being lobbied around quite a bit at the time.

and to be fair, for me those were the things i gave Coates credit for addressing and fixing until he had Storm basically call tchalla a T.H.O.T.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-02-2021 at 06:40 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

but she did stop doom what are you talking about?

and his profe got the best of him they were all giggles by the end of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I also remember this but hey, it's okay because it was black love. Still trying to figure that out. My dad liked my mom being great. these are the very reasons i could not stand Hudlin storm. I remember stepford Storm being lobbied around quite a bit at the time.

and to be fair, for me those were the things i gave Coates credit for addressing and fixing until he had Storm basically call tchalla a T.H.O.T.
    yes Coates did remedy a lot especially as it relates to their interaction. I must admit it wasn't a good look but his ego was hurt. I'm glad he was able to apologize for his fault and move on

Incredible Member

Everyone ignored my post with Storm working with and having minor manipulation of gravity lmaoooo