Page 460 of 772 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 11576
    Fantastic Member

What if Duggan was saying that “Omega’s Omega” comment to hint that she she would have to prove herself against the Arakko Omega’s. Maybe someone tries to overthrow her leadership?
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    What if Duggan was saying that “Omega’s Omega” comment to hint that she she would have to prove herself against the Arakko Omega’s. Maybe someone tries to overthrow her leadership?
    hmmmm perhaps. that response was to a specific question regarding knull so its unlikely but you never know.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Meu deus! Como eu faço pra apagar um post aqui nesse fórum?
    Você não pode deletar uma postagem. Você pode editá-lo. Você pode usar um tradutor para postar em inglês?

(I said, "You can't delete a post. You can edit it. Can you use a translator to post in English?"). They're posting in Portuguese.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Storm might know now since he's bringing his complaint to the Great Ring, unless he's being vague which seems very like him. But no one else knows, the hellions are just finding out in this issue.
    thats a good point. sinister doing the most. aside from the murder of scarlet Witch, his shenanigans could be the next biggest thing to unravel all the work put in to build krakoa.

Você não pode deletar uma postagem. Você pode editá-lo. Você pode usar um tradutor para postar em inglês?

(I said, "You can't delete a post. You can edit it. Can you use a translator to post in English?"). They're posting in Portuguese.
    thanks do much for translating boo!!! I love we have storm friends all across the world!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thats a good point. sinister doing the most. aside from the murder of scarlet Witch, his shenanigans could be the next biggest thing to unravel all the work put in to build krakoa.
    Agreed. I hope Ororo gets involved and drags both Tarn and Sinister.

Até posso mas eu não curto muito usar tradutor quando meu celular traduz automaticamente os posts dos sites. Prefiro usar meu idioma, gosto muito do meu português brasileiro e o imperialismo norte americano é uma coisa que eu não curto tanto. Vai ter vezes que eu vou traduzir, mas haverão vezes que eu vou falar em BR mesmo 😂

Agreed. I hope Ororo gets involved and drags both Tarn and Sinister.
    yassssssss I'm ready for a lot of heads to roll for those who try the Queen!

thanks do much for translating boo!!! I love we have storm friends all across the world!
    Aqui no Brasil ela é a mais popular, pelo menos pelo que eu saiba. Até tem fãs da ruiva, mas a Tempestade é a mais querida entre os mutantes. ��

yassssssss I'm ready for a lot of heads to roll for those who try the Queen!

Oof, S.W.O.R.D. #8 can't come soon enough!

Astonishing Member

Can I just say I really like the fact that Storm's gala outfit is now her defacto "Royal Attire".

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I was just thinking about this earlier...

Also speaking of Omegas

I'm coming to terms with that Omega is not about power but unlimited potential. That Forge and Magneto comparison threw me off because they use their powers in different ways. The way Magneto uses his powers requires energy but Forge does not so much.

Like Isca power with probabilities. We already have several omegas with reality-warping powers. Probaltiies is nothing but an application of plot manipulation which itself is a byproduct of reality-warping. She also doesn't use her reality-warping like James or Franklin. There's no sheer power but more development of what she can do with the power. Now compare that to Storm, who's growing in power and potential.

how are the sales of Sword in the US? Here in Brazil, no book by the X-Men age Hickiman was released. We are translating scans by force.
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 08-04-2021 at 04:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Thanks! and wow Tarn is so disrespectful and just doesn't gaf. I don't know what he can do but he must be very powerful. I wonder what he meant by saying Storm stole the blood of him and his followers. I also noticed the fact that he pointed out to everyone that he is vengeful which lets me know he's not to be trusted.
    It is sinister he is referring to. The guy stole from him during the xos event.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I was just thinking about this earlier...

Also speaking of Omegas

I'm coming to terms with that Omega is not about power but unlimited potential. That Forge and Magneto comparison threw me off because they use their powers in different ways. The way Magneto uses his powers requires energy but Forge does not so much.

Like Isca power with probabilities. We already have several omegas with reality-warping powers. Probaltiies is nothing but an application of plot manipulation which itself is a byproduct of reality-warping. She also doesn't use her reality-warping like James or Franklin. There's no sheer power but more development of what she can do with the power. Now compare that to Storm, who's growing in power and potential.
    I don't full grasp what u are saying but you may be unto something can you please elaborate further.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I don’t really see him as a major treat or else he would have challenged her directly instead of having to sneak. He also brought the matter to the Great Ring, meaning he expected approval for his actions from the whole ring. Only Storm didn’t approve and the rest of the Ring supported her.
    I get what you are saying... But I am referring to her rouges gallery she needs more rouges who are on her level and tarn is a good candidate.

hmmmm perhaps. that response was to a specific question regarding knull so its unlikely but you never know.
    Now I think of it he might have been alluding to her power.

Incredible Member

I'm saying some of the Omegas are developing raw power-wise but potential-wise in their abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I'm saying some of the Omegas are developing raw power-wise but potential-wise in their abilities.
    what do you mean?

Oof, S.W.O.R.D. #8 can't come soon enough!
    it surely can't! i cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Now I think of it he might have been alluding to her power.
    that is probable..