Page 464 of 772 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 11576

I love when Ororo is wearing cumbersome regal costumes all and dishing out well deserved divine wrath upon her enemies
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member

Hello fellow Storm fans!! I wanna know: Has Storm ever put a wig on or dyed her hair for like a stealth mission so no one would know it was her? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Hello fellow Storm fans!! I wanna know: Has Storm ever put a wig on or dyed her hair for like a stealth mission so no one would know it was her? Just curious.
    Ororo and Remy infiltrated the Bush ranch as Hollywood actors and she wore a wig to do so in X-treme X-Men. Kordy on art. I forget which issue, but she saves the ranch from a natural tornado, and ends up negotiating her XSE UN Security council mandate. Claremont was on fire with her then! I hope we get some thoughtful statecraft from her as Voice of Sol/Regent of Arrako. So far it's been mostly insubstantial bluster, but it's still very early in the process. The concept is golden, now let's see the execution!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Hey guys, the Storm has already imploded a star?

BANNED

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...rcy-interview/

Huh looks like I now know where Mr Duggan got the omegas omega comment from. It was Benjamin Percy speaking about Jean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Nope not really only in a vision where she became a super nova to destroy a planet.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    this is the only time I can think:

oh and there was another time in xtreme when they mistook her for halle berry. when I find the scan I will post.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...rcy-interview/

Huh looks like I now know where Mr Duggan got the omegas omega comment from. It was Benjamin Percy speaking about Jean.
    The link doesn't open here for me

found it...

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Nope not really only in a vision where she became a super nova to destroy a planet.
    Oh Yes, I read a site that she's already made a star implode, thank you.

no she's never done that.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    found it...

maybe that was why she was a favorite for the role and then got it:

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is the only time I can think:

oh and there was another time in xtreme when they mistook her for halle berry. when I find the scan I will post.
    In Storm (2006), she wore a wig too.

In Storm (2006), she wore a wig too.
    I believe everything that occurred in that book was retconned due to Amazing Xmen annual. That story had tchalla save her instead of claremonts original story. Amazing xmen returned it back to the original version. But that is another example.

Does Storm have a chance to defeat the Iceman? I mean, it can resurface in any state of water, steam, even in the human body, I don't see how the Storm could stop that (although I think it could win just by affecting Bobby's brain, or turning him into a human back and boom)