Page 465 of 772 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I believe everything that occurred in that book was retconned due to Amazing Xmen annual. That story had tchalla save her instead of claremonts original story. Amazing xmen returned it back to the original version. But that is another example.
    I didn't know, sorry

Incredible Member

Thank you Yogaflame, Butterflykiss and Stormy!! I wanted to see if she still looked distinct through the art.....and she does!!

She did look kinda like berry due to the shading, but Halle couldn't pull Storm off for me. She was pretty, but Storm is more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Does Storm have a chance to defeat the Iceman? I mean, it can resurface in any state of water, steam, even in the human body, I don't see how the Storm could stop that (although I think it could win just by affecting Bobby's brain, or turning him into a human back and boom)
    Yes. There was an issue in Nightcrawler when Storm was possessed by the Shadow King, and in her attempt to kill Kurt her tornadoes destroyed Bobby’s ice golems and battered him unconscious. Bobby can be stunned or KO’d by force.

maybe that was why she was a favorite for the role and then got it:

No that's not why lol. She got the role cause Angela and Janet passed on it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Thank you Yogaflame, Butterflykiss and Stormy!! I wanted to see if she still looked distinct through the art.....and she does!!

She did look kinda like berry due to the shading, but Halle couldn't pull Storm off for me. She was pretty, but Storm is more than that.
    Halle overall sucked. It wasn’t just her not getting the part, it was bad directing, bad writing, bad wigs, etc. She was at her best in X-Men the Last Stand when director Ratner realized she could really fly, hurl lightening bolts from her hands, and that she’s physical fighter.

BANNED

Does Storm have a chance to defeat the Iceman? I mean, it can resurface in any state of water, steam, even in the human body, I don't see how the Storm could stop that (although I think it could win just by affecting Bobby's brain, or turning him into a human back and boom)
    The question is whether storm is willing to destroy all moisture and hence all life to kill ice man... Or overpower him as she did with hydroman and revert him back to ice.

BANNED

The link doesn't open here for me
    Here

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...rcy-interview/

"Jean Grey plays a big role in both X-Force and in Wolverine #1. What about Jean, in particular, do you find interesting to write about? What sides of her? Because obviously, she's been around for so many decades and has so many different interpretations, but I love how you write her in particular.

She's a badass. She is the Omega of Omegas. She has a compelling three-dimensionality to her, a big-heartedness to her, and a haunted quality to her, that alongside Wolverine, I think is really compelling. They bring out the best in each other, and she is one of the few people who can put him in his place."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yes. There was an issue in Nightcrawler when Storm was possessed by the Shadow King, and in her attempt to kill Kurt her tornadoes destroyed Bobby’s ice golems and battered him unconscious. Bobby can be stunned or KO’d by force.
    Oh yh that lightning dies do a number on him

BANNED

You've said "it" twice -- exactly, what do you mean by that?

Storm is able to separate hydrogen from oxygen, (goodbye water), then she can ionize gasses by accelerating their electrons and reaching temperatures higher then the sun surface (hello lightning)!
    Yes, in my book she can beat Bobby!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Storm is able to separate hydrogen from oxygen, (goodbye water), then she can ionize gasses by accelerating their electrons and reaching temperatures higher then the sun surface (hello lightning)!
    Yes, in my book she can beat Bobby!
    Perhaps, but that was not what I asked @Stormy...

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

Perhaps, but that was not what I asked @Stormy...

Sorry I did not mean to quote your post Micabe
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Sorry I did not mean to quote your post Micabe
    It's all good
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-07-2021 at 05:49 AM.

maybe that was why she was a favorite for the role and then got it:

X-Treme X-Men came out well after X1, so Halle had already been cast as Storm.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Here

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...rcy-interview/

"Jean Grey plays a big role in both X-Force and in Wolverine #1. What about Jean, in particular, do you find interesting to write about? What sides of her? Because obviously, she's been around for so many decades and has so many different interpretations, but I love how you write her in particular.

She's a badass. She is the Omega of Omegas. She has a compelling three-dimensionality to her, a big-heartedness to her, and a haunted quality to her, that alongside Wolverine, I think is really compelling. They bring out the best in each other, and she is one of the few people who can put him in his place."
    Oh Thanks, Any writer, when he likes a character he's writing, he'll say something that exalts it, although I think it's kind of sentimental, I saw it once on twitter where Hickman mentions that Jean and Legion were the most powerful omegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    You've said "it" twice -- exactly, what do you mean by that?
    If he reshapes inside her, I don't know how she could stop it, at least it would have to be very fast