Page 488 of 772 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly. I'm hoping the bolt we saw at the dinner will be the last. how would you user lightning but different from just a bolt of lightning we typically see?
    Something deeper than frying synapses manipulating them.....

exactly. I'm hoping the bolt we saw at the dinner will be the last. how would you user lightning but different from just a bolt of lightning we typically see?
    With Storm I'd start with the bare basics and work my way up. The main issue I see with people and talking about Storm's lightning is that they don't respect it, and based on her usual level of power behind it, rightfully so. Give me lightning that incinerates beings on the spot. Give me a lightning bolt that packs so much force behind it that it leaves a small crater where it hit. And let's not just have her call it down from the sky, respect the bio-lightning as well!

From there I suppose she could move into the more covert aspects of manipulating electricity. For example, perhaps she could manipulate her own brain synapsis and nervous system to give her enhanced combat reaction time and speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Exactly. This was nice and all but it's Storm. How many times is she actually going to pull that card out where it can be said it's a part of her everyday playbook?

Let’s see:

Toying with pressure and liquids boiling points, (imagine the water in your eye-sockets boiling as the pressure around you gets lower and lower)
    Localized jovian pressures (hulk punch on demand)
    creating mixtures of pressure void+thermal voids= Death
    using cold to turn atmospheric gases into liquids…… and then solids (ice cold liquid-crystal armor)
    Ever sharp blades made of the purest ice
    violent explosive reversals of the aforementioned process
    Huge thermobaric explosions
    Fire tornadoes
    Lightnings and the plasma contained within are hers to shape
    Plasma armor-plasma weapons
    Lightnings and their electrical fields are hers to shape
    Electrostatic armor + the many wonders of electricity
    Worldwide range
    Remote atmospheric vision
    Sonic\hypersonic voice augmentation (banshee has nothing on her)
    Magnetosphere is hers to shape
    Solar winds, particles beams, photonic radiation
    Localized Microwave cascades

……… just the tip of the iceberg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Let’s see:

Toying with pressure and liquids boiling points, (imagine the water in your eye-sockets boiling as the pressure around you gets lower and lower)
    using cold to turn atmospheric gases into liquids…… and then solids (ice cold liquid-crystal armor)
    Fire tornadoes
    Worldwide range

Can I marry you? Please?

BANNED

Let’s see:

Fire tornadoes
    Worldwide range

Applause bitch applause

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Can I marry you? Please?
    Only if Butterflykyss performs the rite as official high-priestess of the Hadari Yao
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Exactly. This was nice and all but it's Storm. How many times is she actually going to pull that card out where it can be said it's a part of her everyday playbook?
    Like it's a very deadly ability she could control an entire army by manipulating their synapses. All body movement is triggered by electricity if she seizes that energy she could make people do whatever she wants it's an even scarier version of mind control cause one would be aware of what is happening they simply can't stop it. But knowing storm she won't employ something soo dark. She can even take control of body fluids among other things... Like the possibilities are literally endless.

Only if Butterflykyss performs the rite as official high-priestess of the Hadari Yao
    Deal!

10char

Like it's a very deadly ability she could control an entire army by manipulating their synapses. All body movement is triggered by electricity if she seizes that energy she could make people do whatever she wants it's an even scarier version of mind control cause one would be aware of what is happening they simply can't stop it. But knowing storm she won't employ something soo dark. She can even take control of body fluids among other things... Like the possibilities are literally endless.
    Pretty much this.

When I try and think of new "moves" Storm could do I try to do it in the context of things she would actually do on a regular basis. But, as I've said, the tougher the enemy the better chance we have to see Storm move her moral compass to the more extreme.

With Storm I'd start with the bare basics and work my way up. The main issue I see with people and talking about Storm's lightning is that they don't respect it, and based on her usual level of power behind it, rightfully so. Give me lightning that incinerates beings on the spot. Give me a lightning bolt that packs so much force behind it that it leaves a small crater where it hit. And let's not just have her call it down from the sky, respect the bio-lightning as well!

From there I suppose she could move into the more covert aspects of manipulating electricity. For example, perhaps she could manipulate her own brain synapsis and nervous system to give her enhanced combat reaction time and speeds.
    Storm's bio lightning is severely underrated. The most impressive thing she's did with it that I can remember is send bishop through a wall, into a truck and caused the truck to flip over.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

would further develop your EMP skills for both offense and defense.

Perhaps manipulating her own synapses to boost her reaction time?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Storm's bio lightning is severely underrated. The most impressive thing she's did with it that I can remember is send bishop through a wall, into a truck and caused the truck to flip over.
    Which in the grand scheme is far below what someone of Storm's caliber should be showing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Perhaps manipulating her own synapses to boost her reaction time?
    The things she could do with electricity alone like there is a running joke of how op electrokinesis is.... She could increase reaction time, her speed, her strength, her senses, she could tap into tech like it's a whole can of worms I am kind understanding why they just stick her to lightning bolts because storm is very OP when you think about it. All these abilities are part of her omega power.