Page 489 of 772 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Perhaps manipulating her own synapses to boost her reaction time?
    Deeper and denser synaptic activity should at the very least lead to increased intellect, perhaps a state of awaken consciousness?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Deeper and denser synaptic activity should at the very least lead to increased intellect, perhaps a state of awaken consciousness?
    Omg .. why are we on the same wavelength??
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly. I'm hoping the bolt we saw at the dinner will be the last. how would you user lightning but different from just a bolt of lightning we typically see?
    Mind and body control via nerve impulses.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-12-2021 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Thought amendment(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Reading the mind and controlling via Nerve impulses.
    That would require accurate mapping of each individual brain, I don’t see it working casually and on demand, I would rather see her access her faith enhanced godly power to peer into a mortal soul true intention

Last edited by Daedra; 08-12-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

That would require accurate mapping of each individual brain, I don’t see it working casually and on demand, I would rather see her access her faith enhanced godly power to peer into a mortal soul true intention
    I'm going to be very honest here, I want her godhead to allow her to hear prayers lmao. Use it in conjunction with her ability to affect the atmosphere in other areas where she is not present, to perhaps for a replica of her face in the sky and help people.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I'm going to be very honest here, I want her godhead to allow her to hear prayers lmao. Use it in conjunction with her ability to affect the atmosphere in other areas where she is not present, to perhaps for a replica of her face in the sky and help people.
    This, so much this, I love it!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Reading the mind and controlling via Nerve impulses.
    I have so much to catch up on here. daedra, sub, snarks loving the convo... imma respond when I get a break.

but go this I like the idea of controlling the body but I don't think she should be able to read minds with seeing they synapses. it may give her insight as to what an opponents next moment will be but I'm not sure how seeing ones synapses would allow her to read their mind.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I would love both of these to come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I would love both of these to come to fruition.
    Synapse induced paralysis anyone? Imagine a human pulling a gun on her and she stops the electrical impulses traveling from the brain to stop them from moving?

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Storm can see the nervous system. She should be able to exert some influence over it lmao. Why hasn't she done this before?
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 08-12-2021 at 11:10 AM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Synapse induced paralysis anyone? Imagine a human pulling a gun on her and she stops the electrical impulses traveling from the brain to stop them from moving?
    Yes! I could see her doing that in a confined area or if the shooter has hostages and she doesn't want to smite them with the force of a hurricane.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Storm can see the nervous system. She should be able to exert some influence over it lmao. Why hasn't she done this before?
    Probably the same reason why Katara doesn't like to Blood Bend "meh moralz".

BANNED

That is what I was alluding to in post #7323.

Yes! I could see her doing that in a confined area or if the shooter has hostages and she doesn't want to smite them with the force of a hurricane.
    YESSSSSS. I am loving the creative thinking today! We're all on the same page. Can we discuss air next? Cause out sister should be generating balls of fire and firestorms at this point in her career
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Probably the same reason why Katara doesn't like to Blood Bend "meh moralz".
    I find Storm and her morals need to do some reconsidering lmao. She deserves to get her hands dirty.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

synapses transverse the entire body. the control our heartbeat, they fire off in our brain, etc. the things she could do on that alone is insane. now add that she control the water in the body, remove the air from your lungs and she becomes unstoppable lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!