Page 490 of 772 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    That is what I was alluding to in post #7323.
    I see. I didn't catch that post. Thank you!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    synapses transverse the entire body. the control our heartbeat, they fire off in our brain, etc. the things she could do on that alone is insane. now add that she control the water in the body, remove the air from your lungs and she becomes unstoppable lol.
    I agree! I feel the reason why Hickman decided to give Storm the omega label is the fact that Storm essentially has dominion over whatever passes for weather in any given environment. While most users seem limited to gaseous planetary atmospheres, Storm, on the other hand, is able to adapt I.e ocean currents, pressure in the ear, interstellar medium, alternate dimensions (when writers don't want to show off her H2h skills)
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    YESSSSSS. I am loving the creative thinking today! We're all on the same page. Can we discuss air next? Cause out sister should be generating balls of fire and firestorms at this point in her career
    Thank you! Give us some esoteric weather manipulation that point black solidifies her status as THE weather manipulator in feats not just in black and white text. Air blades? Pressure punches and kicks? Air bubbles in enemy blood stream? Air clones/golems? Hellllllllllllllllllllooooooooo!

I find Storm and her morals need to do some reconsidering lmao. She deserves to get her hands dirty.
    And not just when beating the snot out of a racist or stabbing one in the eye.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I agree! I feel the reason why Hickman decided to give Storm the omega label is the fact that Storm essentially has dominion over whatever passes for weather in any given environment. While most users seem limited to gaseous planetary atmospheres, Storm, on the other hand, is able to adapt I.e ocean currents, pressure in the ear, interstellar medium, alternate dimensions (when writers don't want to show off her H2h skills)
    exactly and agreed. in the first issue he wrote her he had her being able to feel energy that radiated from the kids in her care. that was a good sign of promising things to come.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Thank you! Give us some esoteric weather manipulation that point black solidifies her status as THE weather manipulator in feats not just in black and white text. Air blades? Pressure punches and kicks? Air bubbles in enemy blood stream? Air clones/golems? Hellllllllllllllllllllooooooooo!

And not just when beating the snot out of a racist or stabbing one in the eye.
    I've been crying for air weapons for the longest:'( some writers have her powerless in certain environments so they can show off her h2h skills when in reality, all they needed to do was incorporate her powers into her combat skills!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I've been crying for air weapons for the longest:'( some writers have her powerless in certain environments so they can show off her h2h skills when in reality, all they needed to do was incorporate her powers into her combat skills!
    what you mean air weapons like stuff that aero does.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

what you mean air weapons like stuff that aero does.
    Yeah. Air swords, etc. If we want to get particularly nasty, Ice spears tipped with toxic pollutants she coalesced from the atmosphere
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Yeah. Air swords, etc. If we want to get particularly nasty, Ice spears tipped with toxic pollutants she coalesced from the atmosphere
    honestly I know some of the children here have said they like aero but if they doing it the omega level weather manipulating mutant should be able to do it too and then some.

honestly I know some of the children here have said they like aero but if they doing it the omega level weather manipulating mutant should be able to do it too and then some.
    Which brings me back to my theory of writers thinking Storm is a "jack of all trades master of none" type character, which, imo, is nonsensical. She should be omega in all faucets of her ability to manipulate the weather, not just how she uses these forces together as part of a system.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Ever heard of “decompression illness” Ororo could give it or take it away as she pleases and if not treated quickly it is very fatal unless you have a hyperbaric chamber waiting around the corner
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

exactly. I'm hoping the bolt we saw at the dinner will be the last. how would you user lightning but different from just a bolt of lightning we typically see?
    I would like to see her reach that level of power (I read on comic vine that she manipulated the personal energy of Stardust and disintegrated it, rather than concentrated lightning)

Is this the first times Ororo’s got a closer encounter with Galactus?

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ever heard of “decompression illness” Ororo could give it or take it away as she pleases and if not treated quickly it is very fatal unless you have a hyperbaric chamber waiting around the corner
    Hey how come you haven't been hired by Marvel to write Storm yet? I would love for Al Ewing to read everything you write about Ororo real capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Hey how come you haven't been hired by Marvel to write Storm yet? I would love for Al Ewing to read everything you write about Ororo real capabilities.
    Hey, they are free to use any of my humble suggestions, there’s so much cool and powerful science behind Ororo’s power and that’s only half of the equation, the other side is full of magic, mysticism and ancient mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Is this the first times Ororo’s got a closer encounter with Galactus?

To my knowledge, yes
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡