Page 491 of 772 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ever heard of “decompression illness” Ororo could give it or take it away as she pleases and if not treated quickly it is very fatal unless you have a hyperbaric chamber waiting around the corner
    Just so we're clear? I love you. Your brain is MARVELOUS
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Hey, they are free to use any of my humble suggestions, there’s so much cool and powerful science behind Ororo’s power and that’s only half of the equation, the other side is full of magic, mysticism and ancient mysteries.
    This side is what fascinates me the most, although her mutation alone allows her to do great scientific things, the Magical side of her powers is where she can really do great things. I really wanted to see her using the elements to heal wounds, whether physical, experiential alike in Avatar and Dragon Slayer..

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Just so we're clear? I love you. Your brain is MARVELOUS
    We are one big think tank, itÂ’s awesome sharing with you and reading your comments

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    This side is what fascinates me the most, although her mutation alone allows her to do great scientific things, the Magical side of her powers is where she can really do great things. I really wanted to see her using the elements to heal wounds, whether physical, experiential alike in Avatar and Dragon Slayer..
    Imagine Ororo being able to heal people when they put their faith in her or infusing her spiritual essence into the elements to generate new life where thereÂ’s none, life infusing powers should definitely be an aspect of her supernatural qualities.

ItÂ’s not like we are making this stuff up, itÂ’s all there, Marvel just needs to stop pussyfooting around and connect all the dots:

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

We are one big think tank, it’s awesome sharing with you and reading your comments

Imagine Ororo being able to heal people when they put their faith in her or infusing her spiritual essence into the elements to generate new life where there’s none, life infusing powers should definitely be an aspect of her supernatural qualities.
    It’s not like we are making this stuff up, it’s all there, Marvel just needs to stop pussyfooting around and connect all the dots:

yaaas, I would be very happy if all this happened, but the Storm development is in slow steps 😥

Incredible Member

If she starts doing Poison Ivy stuff some I would not be disappointed. In fact, we saw her grow plants and cause earthquakes before. I do not know why writers just don't draw her doing Earth abilities.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Let’s see:

Toying with pressure and liquids boiling points, (imagine the water in your eye-sockets boiling as the pressure around you gets lower and lower)
    Localized jovian pressures (hulk punch on demand)
    creating mixtures of pressure void+thermal voids= Death
    using cold to turn atmospheric gases into liquids…… and then solids (ice cold liquid-crystal armor)
    Ever sharp blades made of the purest ice
    violent explosive reversals of the aforementioned process
    Huge thermobaric explosions
    Fire tornadoes
    Lightnings and the plasma contained within are hers to shape
    Plasma armor-plasma weapons
    Lightnings and their electrical fields are hers to shape
    Electrostatic armor + the many wonders of electricity
    Worldwide range
    Remote atmospheric vision
    Sonic\hypersonic voice augmentation (banshee has nothing on her)
    Magnetosphere is hers to shape
    Solar winds, particles beams, photonic radiation
    Localized Microwave cascades

……… just the tip of the iceberg
    you are a goddess!! yes I love it all

Only if Butterflykyss performs the rite as official high-priestess of the Hadari Yao
    it would be my pleasure!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    would further develop your EMP skills for both offense and defense.
    thats a plan!!

That would require accurate mapping of each individual brain, I don’t see it working casually and on demand, I would rather see her access her faith enhanced godly power to peer into a mortal soul true intention

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I'm going to be very honest here, I want her godhead to allow her to hear prayers lmao. Use it in conjunction with her ability to affect the atmosphere in other areas where she is not present, to perhaps for a replica of her face in the sky and help people.
    yall both are killing it with these suggestions. that would be really epic. why am I getting the lasso of truth without the lasso!!! yasssssss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I would love both of these to come to fruition.
    agreed I never even thought of such a thing honestly in terms of her godhead

I would like to see her reach that level of power (I read on comic vine that she manipulated the personal energy of Stardust and disintegrated it, rather than concentrated lightning)

works for me

Is this the first times Ororo’s got a closer encounter with Galactus?

I believe so can't think of any earlier times . do you recall the issue number and book name?

It’s not like we are making this stuff up, it’s all there, Marvel just needs to stop pussyfooting around and connect all the dots:

bring the receipts dae!!!!! show them so that no one can deny her true power!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I would like to see her reach that level of power (I read on comic vine that she manipulated the personal energy of Stardust and disintegrated it, rather than concentrated lightning)

So, am I connecting the dots wrong here or did Storm control the power cosmic? If she reached out and used Stardust's own energy against them, that would require some sort of direct control over their compensation which in this case would be the power cosmic?

Would power cosmic count as a "natural" part of the energy systems of the universe?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

@metalclouds can you clear your messages when you can? I think its full.

So, am I connecting the dots wrong here or did Storm control the power cosmic? If she reached out and used Stardust's own energy against them, that would require some sort of direct control over their compensation which in this case would be the power cosmic?

Would power cosmic count as a "natural" part of the energy systems of the universe?
    I believe McDuffie said she manipulated Stardust's electrons but surely electrons also make up the power cosmic?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yes, although I don't have an interview where it actually proves that she did it, just a screenshot, where a person shows the part where the writer speaks.

Attachment 112514

Stardust is a non-corporeal being. But Stardust could not stand being a part of this type of civilization. Stardust's race only believes in the four fundamental forces: the strong force, the electro-magnetic force, gravity and the weak force. Stardust is the only one of his race that has left his kind.

Stardust is composed completely of plasma making difficult to tell whether it is he or she
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I believe so can't think of any earlier times . do you recall the issue number and book name?
    The comic book is Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars (1984) #9, however she didn't even tickle Galactus ��

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    @metalclouds can you clear your messages when you can? I think its full.
    Really? How many are we allowed to have because I only have 3 in total.

BANNED

Yes, although I don't have an interview where it actually proves that she did it, just a screenshot, where a person shows the part where the writer speaks.

Attachment 112514

The comic book is Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars (1984) #9, however she didn't even tickle Galactus ��
    Yh the stardust thing not really ending stardust was intentional and understandable..... When he made storm demonstrate she is powerful enough to attack and harm silver surfer he got death threats and stuff from buthurt fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    If she starts doing Poison Ivy stuff some I would not be disappointed. In fact, we saw her grow plants and cause earthquakes before. I do not know why writers just don't draw her doing Earth abilities.
    do you remember which hq Ororo causes an earthquake? have Scan?

BANNED

Her solo she used planetary magnetic fields to create a lava eruption it's was the last issue 14 or so.... There was another panel somewhere that she was stated to create an earthquake accompanied with hurricanes and storms.

In a old issue of BP, during Priest's run, an alien or something switched bodies with her and made an earthquake.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Black Panther v3 #26