Page 493 of 772 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 11576
    Incredible Member

If we're talking about Storm's potential overall with the energies she controls and not weather related

1. Reality Warping... Storm has the potential to manipulate reality through anything related to electromagnetism. This ability is powerful enough to use on a quantum level.
    2. Technopathy... She should be able to control, skim through data, hack, etc any tech powered by any electromagnetism. For example, Storm should look at a stoplight and change it from Green to Red.
    3. Wormholes... Just like Magneto, it's in Ororo's powerset to create a wormhole to travel places.
    4. Particle manipulation.. the basic unit of life and matter (such as electrons, neutrons, and protons fall under) which some application of electromagnetic spectrum
    5. Maser Energy... This combines electromagnetism, Radiation, and microwaves which disintegrates almost anything hit by the blast.
    6. Turning into any radiation from EM Spectrum... She has the potential to use Monica's abilities to change into Microwaves, Radiowaves, Gamma rays, and much more
    7. Optical Manipulation... Storm has the power to control light, so she should be able to make mirages, illusions, generate light, etc., just like Dazzler can.
    8. Combustion... Her control over the heat could literally make people or objects explode
    9. Coldness Shatter- She could freeze her targets or objects to the point it shatters.
    Last edited by KLY360; 08-14-2021 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    If we're talking about Storm's potential overall with the energies she controls and not weather related

1. Reality Warping... Storm has the potential to manipulate reality through anything related to electromagnetism. This ability is powerful enough to use on a quantum level.
    3. Particle manipulation.. the basic unit of life and matter (such as electrons, neutrons, and protons fall under) which some application of electromagnetic spectrum
    Add to your list, Kirbons Particles..

Power of X #5

Sword #7

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

Power of X #5

Sword #7
    I believe omega level weather manipulation is such a vast concept even the writers of the xoffice are out of their depths. for sooo long omega has been confined to psychics or reality warpers with bobby, elixr and vulcan being outliers. But now with omega weather manipulation the tables have been shaken.....I mean one would look at the fact that she could manipulate elementary particles such as protons, electrons and even further such as quarks and leptons and the fictional primordial particles kirbons and be like NOPE! That is not weather as we know it.but as I postulates a while ago isn't weather basically a system of matter and energy interacting with each other.... I mean storm demonstrated this when she healed the rifts in space and time in the trion dimension and when she used nanobots to create a windstorm. I mean she has electromagnetism in her arsenal and that alone is a monster of a force.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 08-14-2021 at 07:16 PM.

Incredible Member

Power of X #5

Sword #7
    I do not see where it's stated she controls it.

I do not see where it's stated she controls it.
    Wait, weren't you assuming she had particle manipulation? Kirbons are fundamental particles in the creation of the universe, just like other particles you mentioned:

3. Particle manipulation.. the basic unit of life and matter (such as electrons, neutrons, and protons fall under) which some application of electromagnetic spectrum.

By the way, I don't know what Al Ewing is doing with Mysterium, but it's probably connected to Storm. The Mysterium is made from the energy of the White Hot Room (there are kirbon particles on a large scale)

Incredible Member

Wait, weren't you assuming she had particle manipulation? Kirbons are fundamental particles in the creation of the universe, just like other particles you mentioned:

By the way, I don't know what Al Ewing is doing with Mysterium, but it's probably connected to Storm. The Mysterium is made from the energy of the White Hot Room (there are kirbon particles on a large scale)

Oh, my bad I thought the scan says she did. But yes with high-level EM Spectrum manipulation Storm should be able to control every particle in the universe.

Phoenix Rachel stated The Phoenix force is one of the fundamental forces of nature too. It makes sense Kirbons is a fundamental source of existence because it comes from the Phoenix itself.

This leads me to believe this possibly. I was going to ask this the other day but I never got time and forgot. The phoenix force is a fundamental force of nature and also created the big bang. This means Storm all along should have been able to manipulate the phoenix energy. She could have possibly used phoenix powers to amps her and against phoenix Jean Grey in the Dark Phoenix Saga, AVX, and more.
    Last edited by KLY360; 08-14-2021 at 11:32 PM.

Well, if nothing else, no one can ever say Storm fans lack imagination and ideas.

BANNED

Oh, my bad I thought the scan says she did. But yes with high-level EM Spectrum manipulation Storm should be able to control every particle in the universe.

Phoenix Rachel stated The Phoenix force is one of the fundamental forces of nature too. It makes sense Kirbons is a fundamental source of existence because it comes from the Phoenix itself.

This leads me to believe this possibly. I was going to ask this the other day but I never got time and forgot. The phoenix force is a fundamental force of nature and also created the big bang. This means Storm all along should have been able to manipulate the phoenix energy. She could have possibly used phoenix powers to amps her and against phoenix Jean Grey in the Dark Phoenix Saga, AVX, and more.
    This is beautiful but this also shows that we are indeslrate need to know just how deep her power actually goes otherwise it would be little more than pure speculation. I admit that if proven to have control over primordial particles to create storms of primal matter and energy storm being omegas omega would be very much cemented. But for now it seems we have nothing but past feats to point us in that direction and from the trion feat to the galactic core feat it is safe to say we are in a fairly accurate direction in respect to kirbons.

I would love to see Storm to allow her skin to be a livewire. Not glowing or anything. Just buzzing and having to fight a swarm of red shirts. Just watching them dust themselves as they make contact with her. You should be able to tell how powerful or Strong each foe is ,from just turning into dust, bursting into flames or just being knocked out.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-15-2021 at 07:23 AM.

BANNED

I need to ask a question concerning Storm's divine ties Is she a child of oshtur or gaea I am a bit confused.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I need to ask a question concerning Storm's divine ties Is she a child of oshtur or gaea I am a bit confused.
    That is the great mystery.

Go down the rabbit hole long enough, it probably turn out it was always her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Well, if nothing else, no one can ever say Storm fans lack imagination and ideas.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It's confusing because Storm called on Gaea a lot in moments but also "Bright Lady" a lot which is Oshtur name.

But it was shown when Magik when back in time that Storm's ancestors actually favor Oshtur, not Gaea.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

I was just watching a video on the Marvel Phoenix.
    I'm glad she makes White Crown Status.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I was just watching a video on the Marvel Phoenix.
    I'm glad she makes White Crown Status.
    Actually she is not white pheonix it was just her costume getting gold tresses. White pheonix was a much recent concept.